ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well, other than give Forge a panic attack if he sees us messing with it? I don't know what actual uses we have for it other than saying Yeah, we build this... which is perfectly justifiable for me..." Lydia says, giggling. "Plus, I can write down some blueprints so we can have an easier time replicating it after we leave the camp."

@13thGalaxy

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex smiled. "Just wanted to say hi." He went back to Jordan's cabin, clearly seeing Forge was just not in the mood to be bugged. @Rustic

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Forge watched Alex do a 180 away from him, he huffed a sigh of relief. "Finally... some Me time."
He relaxed into the bench, thinking about someplace, and sometime nice. He drew out some sunglasses, and flipped them on. Forge began to doze off.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Lydia

Payge game a small nod, staring at the weapon for a brief moment before looking over at her. "Do you think we could possibly pressurize the gas coming out of the nozzle for further range?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Devious... devious little Inkling, I like it~" Lydia nods "Can we? Yes, most certainly. But can we with the tools provided in this workshop... I don't know. I think the councilors would get angry if we stated stripping down all of their weapons to make one ultra-splatting device."

@13thGalaxy

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier....

As he was making his way towards the workshop he was looking in another direction when he heard someone say excuse me. He snapped his head in the voice's direction and noticed Deniz, "Ah," he said quietly. He stopped for a minute and facepalmed, "I really need to watch where I'm goin'," he said to himself. After that little near mishap Zawlt had continued to make his wap towards the workshop area.

Present time...

"Ahh, here it is," he thought, "maybe there's something in here that could help me out with these," with that thought in mind he opened the door and proceeded inside. After going in he looked left and right in quick succession while placing his hat back onto his head. He had then noticed there were two others in there with him, and to his surprise they were girls, "Huh, didn't think there'd be anyone else in here," he said as he walked over to them.

@Aykorn @Lydia @13thGalaxy

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmm?" Lydia blinks in surprise as she turns around, not expecting another guest to visit them. "Oh... hey there! You're new." she says, smiling "Wha'cha doing here, if you don't mind me asking?"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas watched the group walk off, and than he was alone, again. So he wondered off to a new area, the workshop, where he bumped into that green inkling from earlier, Lydia, and that Payge person. He let out a cough to signal his presence.
@Lydia @13thGalaxy @Zawlt

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Zerul

Mizuko and Jordan stopped chatting as soon as the octarian came over, their attention focused on him. After Zerul spoke, Miko paused --it was hard to tell what she could be thinking under her large sunglasses.

After that moment, she turned to Jordan. "Well, this is your 'neck of the woods,'" she airquoted, in spirit of the location. "I'm going to get out of here and help you find where all the camping stuff is buried. Later."

With a nonchalant tilt of her head, she headed for the door, leaving Jordan and Zerul. Jordan grinned back, clearly glad Zerul came up to him. "Let me see what I can get you to eat," he said, standing up and motioning for Zerul to follow him through the kitchen door. "What'cha want?"

---
As soon as Zarqa zipped out the door, she had already found her first victim to bug. When she saw Chaos leaving to wander off, Zarqa assumed her preferred location on anyone's person; up in their hair.

With a sudden drop down to the top of Chaos's head, Zarqa lightly grabbed hold of one Chaos's tentacle bangs and pointed forward dramatically.

"C'mon!" she declared, in her small, high-pitched voice. "We're going to go find people!"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Huh...?" Chaos pulls of Zarqa by the tail fin. "Find people? Can't you and Jordan do it? Or better yet can't you sound the loudspeaker or something?"

@Aykorn

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Aykorn

Zerul watched the woman leave. then turns back to Jordan who offered to make something. He followed him into the kitchen. "I'm up for anything. I have been trying to accustom myself to Inkling foods for a while now." He rubs his rumbling stomach. Zerul just kept to himself in the kitchen letting Jordan cook.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Chaos_Knight

Dangling by her tail fin, Zarqa repeatedly jabbed in the air in front of her. "Jordan's already done enough for today's trip!" She huffed at Chaos. "And the loudspeakers in the main office! I just came from there."

She crossed her fins and gave her best "mean face." "Were you doing anything anyways? Let's go!" she chided.

---
@Zerul

"Inkling food?" Jordan chuckled. "You aren't from around here, are you?"

Jordan gave a knowing look out of the corner of his eye, but resumed putting on some oven mitts and pulling out a baking dish out of the oven. Suddenly, the smell of warm cheese, baked pasta and ...something citrus-y? began invaded the back room. Jordan breathed for a moment to take it all in with a please grin.

He turned to back to Zerul and hinted with his eyes at a rack of plates and utensils.

"Can you grab a spoon or something to serve this with? Grab a plate while you're at it," Jordan instructed.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushed when Jordan mentioned that he wasn't from around here. "I have been in Octovally for a long time. only recently have i left." soon enough the smell of something good filled the air. He watched Jordan pull out something in a pan. when he spoke about getting plates he turns around and look for a bit, and manages to find a plate and a spoon. He walks over to Jordan with it. "smells good."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Zerul
"Damn right it does," Jordan grinned proudly, setting the baked pasta down on cooling rack over the counter. He took a second to marvel at the dish, before grinning at Zerul and moving out of the way.

"Take as much as you like," Jordan encouraged, pulling off his oven mitts. He removed of his fake arm's mitt easily, ironically flopping his off real arm's mitt with a lot less tact. Apparently he was opting to not use his prosthetic.

"Octovalley, huh? Sounds harsh," Jordan commented as he started looking for a juice pitcher and a matcing lid. "I can't imagine the place having any of the same nature we have here."

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Aykorn

Zerul nods and takes a bit putting it on the plate. when Jordan removed his prosthetic arm thing he stared not knowing it was rude to do so. he stops staring when Jordan mentions Octovalley. "Yes...yes it was quite rough. when Octavio took over it wasn't so bad, we were organized. but when he was captured it all changed. Agent 2 offered a better world and i ended up where i am now." Zerul pulls a piece of the pasta and blows on it cool it down. He takes a bit and he just smiles. It was delicious.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Zerul

Successful in finding his juice pitcher and lid, Jordan stayed facing away from Zerul to not be rude with his incredulous expression.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jordan said through an stiff grin, though trying to be polite. "I'm glad... to hear that?"

Jordan blinked awkwardly a few times, before filling the pitcher with water and stirring in some lemonade mix.

"Yeah, that's awesome, dude. How about you pull the entire tray out into the cafeteria for other people to eat?" Jordan suggested. He spun around and pointed out the oven mitts. "Don't burn your hands, but do use the cooling rack. With this stuff outside, I can totally get to helping Miko grab tents and whatnot."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Aykorn Zerul nods at the request. He could tell that he did something wrong. He finishes his piece he pulls out then puts on the oven mitts. He carries it to the other room and sets it down in the cooling rack that was there. He didn't say anything.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Sigh.....alright, fine. Let's go." Chaos said as he placed the little fish on his shoulder. He didn't want anyone to mess with his hair. "Mind telling me what they have in mind for us today...?" He asked curiously.

@Aykorn

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt reached in his jacket and pulled out one of three of his sets of blueprints, "Well, I found these in my bag and thought I'd come here," he said, "yet I have no idea how to even read the darn things." After that he was going to introduce himself to the pretty squid, but was cut off with the blunt cough behind him. He turned his head for a moment and saw it was just Lucas, "Oh, you were here too?" he asked.

@Lydia @MacSmitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom