ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glanced over to Lucas when he coughed, but didn't pay him any mind as he looked back to Zawlt and the blueprints "Hmm... well, come inside and let's see what you've got written down on them." she says, smiling before looking back to Payge "Unless we really plan on stripping half the weapons in here down to make that monstrosity."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Chaos_Knight

Zarqa wiggled her way to a snug spot on Chaos's shoulder, smiling that her "persuasion" had worked.

"We're going to hike to cool places," she answered. "Lake Firefish is about half a day's trip away so if we leave when we can, we'll be there by nightfall for the fireflies! Or, Jordan mapped it out last night, and the glowy marshes are almost the same distance."

Zarqa tapped on Chaos's shoulder repeatedly. "Which way?"

---

@Zerul

Jordan followed Zerul with the drinks and stack of glasses, frowning slightly at the silence. He helped lay everything out on a central table, before grabbing a pen and starting to go over a checklist.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stretched and let out a yawn, content with her exploration of the camp and mind clear of all the embarrassment from earlier. "Sometimes, you just have to wander..." She said, a small smile on her face.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul kept to himself after getting a drink. He wasn't doing a very good job of fitting in.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Huh, never heard of those places. Then again, I never even wondered what's outside of the Turf War zone." Chaos walks into a fork in the road. One path leading back to the mess hall, and other to the campfire site. He chose to go right and head to the campfire site, though still unsure what to do now. I wonder where Viola is right now... He scratched his head.

@Aykorn

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Passing by the Trailhead, Viola scratched her cheek as she thought aloud. "Wow.....A month here.... Still feels like it'd be too long." She said, crossing her arms as she looked about, wondering just where the path led.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
((OOooohhh! This looks fun! I wonder if it would be alright if I joined?))

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Chaos_Knight

"No one is outside on the campgrounds." Zarqa scratched her head with a fin. "If they're in buildings, I wonder where everyone went," she questioned.

Zarqa squinted before suddenly bounding off Chaos's shoulder, high into the air. At the peak of her altitude she yelled back, "Someone's at the Trailhead!" before doing a magnificent flip and diving back down.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @InkAmerica and @Zerul ))

"Uh... I'm just gonna go now." Terence got up from his seat. "There's some pasta right now, if you want it." He flashed a glance at Jordan, before looking back at Flash. "Rather than cookies... not that I'm saying cookies are bad or anything." He walked away scratching his head awkwardly.

Terence went and picked up a plate and took a bit of the pasta and sat down across from a newcomer. An Octoling? Well... I've seen stranger people, he thought, looking at the Octoling, who seemed to be trying to keep to himself.

"Hey," Terence said. "you mind passing me some apple juice?"

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks up at this new comer when he spoke. "oh..um..ya" He passes over the container filled with apple juice. "There you go"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Well I do know Lydia is in the workshop...maybe everyone is at the mess hall?" He guessed. Chaos looks beyond into the Trailhead and notices something purple moving. He follows after it and soon discovers Viola.

@Aykorn
@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stretched as she looked down the path. "I wonder if we're going this way on a hike..." She said to herself aloud before turning in time to see Chaos and Zarqa. "Oh! Chaos! What are you doing here? And why do you have Zarqa?"

[ @Aykorn @Chaos_Knight ]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul ))

"Than-- whoops." Terence fumbled for the apple juice and spilled it on Zerul. "Uh... sorry about that." He guiltily grinned, shrugging a little.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul jumped up when the apple juice spilled. "Watch it you calamari!" He checks himself to see if any apple juice got on him.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari ))

The bus still hasn't moved from its spot. Inside, a very grumpy bus driver was still waking up the passengers.
Outside, Shaxx was wandering around, at least until he noticed a big yellow bus sitting there.

"What's this?" He wondered aloud, looking at the bus. He pulled out his phone, and opened up a note on it. "Let see here... Gunoy... Zerul... Casper... So... this one must be Lumea." Shaxx muttered to himself, placing his phone back in his pocket.

He waited outside the bus for the newcomer to walk out.

(( @Zerul ))

"Hey! Watch your mouth, you dumb piece of sashimi!" Terence replied. Apparently, he wasn't watching his mouth too.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul crosses his arms "Your one to tall Potty mouth!" He looks at the mess this inkling had made. "You better clean that up since it is your mess." He turns to see if their shouting got the attention of any staff. "You are the second inkling to insult me since i got here. I'm getting the feeling that everyone back home is right about you all"

@Rustic

Ayykari

Senior Squid
((@Rustic))

Lumea noticed the bus had stopped and looked around. She blinked the sleepiness from her eyes before getting up from her seat.

"So, this is Camp Triggerfish?" Lumea mumbled, stepping off of the bus with her bags. "It's a lot different seeing it in person..." Noticing a person in front of her, she stopped taking in the scenery and shifted nervously.

"Um... I'm going to guess that you're a camp counselor?" she said uncertainly. "Er, sorry for being late. My family just moved and we didn't get much notice about the trip..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul - Mess Hall - Terence ))

"So... I'm racist now? Is that what you're saying?" Terence asked the Octoling, who was looking at him as if Terence had insulted his mum. "Sure, buddy... whatever you say. It's not like I know and are friends with two other Octolings." He enunciated the last two words.

He went to get a cloth to clean up the spilled juice. "Also... I am going to clean, because unlike you. I'm not some lazy, entitled good-for-nothing fancy boy. Because looking at your getup, it looks like the Octarians didn't care about their expense when it came to you." Terence pointed out the weird looking parts on the Octoling opposite.

(( @Ayykari - Clown Bus - Shaxx ))

"No, but you're close though. I'm the Campmaster here." Shaxx corrected, before replying. "It doesn't matter, because the crowd here is getting pretty stagnant and boring as a result. Maybe you can make some friends here, and have some fun?"

He looked behind him, pointing at a sign. "Come, I'll show you to the cabins so you can get settled in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom