• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas looked up at Lumea, "Oh. Good Morning Lumea. I'm playing Squidbound 3. It hasn't been officially released over here yet, so I using an emulator on my phone to play it." Hearing Forge's call, he goes outside and motions Lumea to come outside.
After greeting Forge,Lucy April and Chaos, he turns to the breakfast offered, with an indifferent look on his face.
@Rustic @Chaos_Knight @silly979 @Ayykari

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt was slightly disappointed that he couldn't get one of each, but was satisfied that he could get at least two of the options. He walked over and grabbed the food from Naomi, "It'll do for now I suppose," he said, "thanks anyway." After that he made his way towards a shady tree and sat down.

@Rustic

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

"Yay!" Viola said, happily eating her sandwich. She started to listen in on Zerul's question. "I wonder what we're going to do when we get back!" She thought out loud.

@Rustic @Zerul

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Forge's? Group)

Lydia followed Chaos up and kept silent. While Forge didn't seem to hold the Rifle Spear incident against her, she'd rather avoid talking to him if she could help it. When Lucy presented the sandwiches, Lydia took a PB&J one and started to silently eat, glancing over to Lucas as he approached... and blatantly admitted to piracy of a game. While it was rather common, she couldn't help but frown a bit, but chose to say nothing on the subject.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Forge's? Group)

Chaos groaned. "Thank you Forge, but I don't think I have the patience to wait to be honest." He places a hand on his grumbling belly. "I'll just have some snacks I packed instead." The blue inkling turns around and heads back to his tent. Once inside, he opens up a long can of chips and begins eating.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Rustic

Payge made a small salute-like motion to Naomi. "Thanks, Naomi. I haven't eaten in forever." She quickly took a few bites out of it, like an animal that hadn't eaten in a week.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
[Jordan's Group]
April sighs, totally bummed at the lack of bacon.
She takes a slice of PB&J and walks over to Lumea and Lucas.

@Ayykari @MacSmitty

"G'morning, guys." April says taking a bite of her PB&J nonchalantly.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Forge's? Group)

Lydia glances over to Chaos, still a little upset he's electing not to eat, but with one kind of sandwich he being allergic to while the other is a something he clearly doesn't prefer... she couldn't blame him for not eating. She decided to leave him be while looking over to the other group, moving over to them.

"Hey... how'd you all enjoy the sights last night?" she asked.

@MacSmitty @Ayykari @silly979

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul @TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy ))

Naomi nodded, smiling at Payge. "You're welcome, kid!"

But then she frowned when she heard Zerul's question. Viola added onto his question. Naomi turned around to look at them. "I don't know." She said, shrugging. "All I know is that after you guys eat. You're going back to camp."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola finished her sandwich and stretched, letting out a small yawn as she did so. "Oh well. We'll find out when we're back" She said, letting it go as if she never asked in the first place.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul finishes his sandwich then turns to Viola. "Alright. we need to take down the tent before we head back. dont want to leave anything out here."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Hearing Lydia's question Lucas looks at her and greets her along with April while grabbing a Kelp Sandwich. "Morning Lydia, Morning April. The sights were like a sun rising after a long time of darkness..." He said trying to sound poetic with his eyes shining. @Lydia @Chaos_Knight @Ayykari @silly979

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Lydia @MacSmitty @Ayykari

April looked at Lydia for a moment, taking a moment to register an unfamiliar face. After a little bit, April quickly warmed up to her.

"The view's pretty nice! Especially at night." April stops briefly to take another bite of her PB&J. "So, anyone have any idea what we're doing today?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Forge's Group)

"Eating... don't know how interesting this place is during the day... the excitement seemed to be best at night." Lydia shrugs as she looks over to April, but simply smiles.

@silly979

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola turned to Zerul and nodded." Right! Let's get to-" She said, before turning to Payge and giving a big smile. "My name is Viola! Can't remember if we met earlier." She said, scratching her head.

@Zerul @13thGalaxy

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul turns towards Viola when she cut her self off mid sentence. That's when he notices Viola talking to Payge. Zerul waves at Payge. "Hello My name is Zerul"

@TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
While finishing his Kelp Sandwich, Lucas pulled out his phone to play SquidBound 3 again, waiting for an announcement about what the group was going to do next.
@Rustic

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Around this time Zawlt had just finished the grilled cheese sandwich he had. He took a look at the bag of trail mix he had and decided he should just hold onto it for later. He then crossed his arms and begun thinking what could've happened to his bamboo hat last night, but considering he knew how to mend it back together he didn't think too much about it. He stretched out his arms and legs and then stood up while yawning. He overheard after everyone was done eating they would be going back to camp, "Welp, guess I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next few minutes," he said as he stood up. As he was heading for his tent he remembered a girl saying she wanted to introduce herself to him and decided to walk over, "I nearly forgot about ya, I go by Zawlt," he said to Payge, "and you are?"

@13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom