• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I'll admit it has been pretty cluttered. I had trouble understanding the group at Lake Firefly even though I'm at the other place.

A small suggestion: For each scene switch or group separation, it should have it's own thread.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Well, @Lydia and @Zerul
If you're serious about becoming a GM. Then fill out these questions.
As a GM, you'll have a lot more free reign. You'll be able to control multiple characters, come up with new scenarios and make the RP more interesting as you see fit.

1. Skype is needed for communication for GMs. Along with your timezone, so we can talk between each other more easily.
2. We'll need at least one character that you control.
3. How active do you expect yourself to be? Also you'll be working in a group, are you comfortable brainstorming/working with people?
4. Are you able to create ideas for activities for the RPers? Give us an idea as an example. It doesn't have to be long.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I suppose I'll try out for being a GM... also, robotics season, Aykorn? FIRST by any chance?

@Aykorn
Heck yeah!!! aha, unfortunately this isn't the place to talk about robots

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Just a short notice alert for those of you that remain.

@TACarbuncle and @Lydia are the new GMs! Yay! Sadly, I do not have a celebration gif for them.
GM applications are now closed, at least for now (again).

We'll be wrapping up things at Camp, and we'll open up a new thread. Because as @Chaos_Knight and @Aykorn brought up, there is a whopping 40+ pages on the IC thread right now. Far too many for a newcomer to coherently read.

But in any case! We'll be doing a roll call. It's just a quick headcount to see who's returning, so we can make adjustment for any newcomers.

@Chaos_Knight Are you here?
@BlueDogXL ART THOU PRESENT?
@InkAmerica You there?
@MacSmitty Is the little Squid here? plzno
@Zerul Did your suit malfunction or something?
@Zawlt There's a bamboo hat sale down the street! Got your attention, didn't I?
@13thGalaxy Are you present and accounted for?
@Ayykari Are you here?
@silly979 -insert "HERE!" joke here-
@Serena Inkwell You there?

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Oh dear. I've been away for so long I've forgotten my place.

Can someone include me in one of their posts? I have no idea what I'm doing ;3;

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@13thGalaxy your post is completely fine. but don't expect a response from viola and Zerul they already difted off to sleep. (unless you want your voice loud enough to wake them up)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Hello again everyone!

I'm just popping in, again, to say that we're now accepting new applicants! yaya!
Our current limit is 12, and depending if we can handle 12 people, it may be extended to 14 players.
Oh, and an advance warning. The scene will be progressing soon. That's the reason why we're accepting again.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Hello again everyone!

I'm just popping in, again, to say that we're now accepting new applicants! yaya!
Our current limit is 12, and depending if we can handle 12 people, it may be extended to 14 players.
Oh, and an advance warning. The scene will be progressing soon. That's the reason why we're accepting again.
So we introduce our characters again then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom