• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Im not sure I quite understand what that means...
We've basically got ways the GMs are split up to handle people. Right now my "division" or camping group is packed. Airmure has the other camping group. Rustic is our back-up/he's taking care of the campgrounds.

Only problem is, Rustic might be gone for a couple days because of internet problems. So staying at camp might be a tad boring.

I'm basically throwing out some explanations.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Aykorn
It's alright! I'm back, the internet cleared up. But its slower than a snail. So... don't expect anything big.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hello I like this

It's awesome to hear that you like this, but unfortunately, we're at a sort of awkward part in the "plot" to be including new people, not to mention, Airmure and I have our hands full with the existing amount of RPers.

I would welcome you to join, but I think we've hit a maximum of people for how we've got our Co-GMs spread.

>o> The RP square needs a lot more activity, maybe you could help think of new ideas? I know that sounds really daunting, but I'm literally always interested in hearing about new ideas. I'd also welcome you to make a character anyway, and post in in Inksonas.

Anyway, I apologize for this.
Thanks!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@Rustic

Eh, sorry, I was busy with something else and I lost track of the story. What's going on so far?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Chaos_Knight

What am I? The Storyteller?
Nah, I'm chill with that.

Anyway, what's been going on so far has been really nothing, we packed, we introduced someone new, and then you came back from what I assume are personal things. Anyway it's good you're back! ;D

Currently we're waiting for everyone to come to the Trailhead.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Chaos_Knight @Rustic

I really hope I'm not stepping on any toes by answering this, but at the moment, I'm pretty sure everyone's getting ready to shove off on the hiking trip. Everyone's been properly split into their proper groups and just about ready to embark, or have already embarked on their journey.

@Rustic

Well, shoot! XD

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@silly979

Really? That someone apparently embarked to the cabins from what they're telling me.

Anyway, no you did not step on any toes. However, you cannot speak for everyone else, as Aykorn is absent today. Since she is the chaperone for one group, I'm afraid we can't proceed as I can't control her characters. ;-;
Airmure could go, but he's going to get Chaos back in.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, along with everyone else.
Serena Inkwell has left, due to breaking several rules. She hadn't been able to provide justification of her actions. So... I'm afraid she isn't able to be mentioned anymore.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Ack, I'm sorry! When you're bff says "want to go skiiing , right now" you do or you don't. xP I just got back at, like, midnight my time.
I will totally have something up to start people.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Name: Serink Octink (pronounced Oct - ink)
Race: Octoling
Personality: Shy, timid, very afraid of inklings.
Relations: None.
Appearance: Longer, light blue tentacles, aqua marine eyes, navy blue hoodie, black jeans, navy blue and black sneakers.
Backstory: Serink was an Octoling that had been deemed a disgrace to the Octarians, so they had sent her to Inkopolis, to her misery. Much earlier that day, she had to practice shooting Inklings, yet was too scared. When she asked by DJ Octavio why she was scared, she simply replied "I cant... They scare me... Im afraid of getting hurt..." They all had deemed her an Octoling disgrace. She had only just risen from the Octo Valley pipe. People hardly noticed her. One Inkling saw her and screamed Octoling, and she had ran into the Alley where Spyke was. She couldnt help but admire Spyke. She kept her thoughts of him to herself to keep from being disappointed by him. She had then stepped out of the Alley, and she tried to avoid Inklings walking by at all costs. At one night, she had managed to find an inkling willing to give the poor octoling a home for a small price, and had made herself comfy. That same night she had recieved a Zapfish Academy scholarship, and she wondered how anybody knew the octoling.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Serena Inkwell
Accepted once again!
I'll just go and... teleport you to the group with Orca and Motor(Airmure), Viola(TACarbuncle), Gunoy(Zawlt), Payge(13thGalaxy), and Zerul(Zerul). I'm doing that because you were originally in the RP before the trip started, unlike any newcomers.
Remember to read Airmure's GM post, you're in their group, so you know what's going on and don't end up calling out stuff that wouldn't make sense.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Pardon my dust, I misclicked the "Post Reply" button and ended up giving you nothing.
Reload the page to see the ACTUAL post, which I had edited in.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Hello everyone, Rustic here!

I figured you guys might not have wanted this, but we'll be closing this RP temporarily for now. Because of multiple reasons, nothing wrong with that. But anyway! We feel as though it's disorderly for now, so we'll be closing it down, at least for a couple of days!

But we feel like you would've wanted this warning in advance. So for now, it'll be closed, but we'll reopen it soon. It'll be more up-to-date and a lot more cleaner and better. We'll be updating our rules, and our character copy+pasta, so it'll be even more scrumptious. Don't worry, we'll be back soon. Just pardon our dust.

Ah yes... I'm forgetting something. GM applications are now opened again. So reapply if you want! Or apply if you didn't before! :)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
*tosses his hat into the ring*

I want to enter for GM

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
To add to @Rustic's message:

1) ZA will be locked Monday-- we're giving you at least a little bit of notice, despite this being short

2) I'm leaving the Co-GM position. This is why the GM applications are opening again. Please PM Rustic and include Airmure and myself if you'd like to apply.
I don't know how many of you noticed, but I'm working on a more complex RP and I want to focus on developing Luella. On top of that, my school life is getting busier with the robotics season starting.

My hope is to remove my presence for as soon after as possible after Saturday, but I'll stick around to move progress forward. I'm sure Jordan's group has already noticed my minimal interaction, but at this point I just need to step down as GM.

3) ZA will reopen with a brand new thread. The current IC is over 40 pages long, like jeez. However during this small break you find yourself lacking RPing, I highly encourage seeking to create something small on your own.

Anyway, that's it on my end. Not to rush anyone, but we might just progress to night now, try to speed up the plot scene so we don't close the thread on a weird note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom