• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
good but like i said needs refinement. give me a minute im refining it now

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Serena was always a shy and timid inkling, her shyness prevented herself from meeting people. on her 14th birthday she was attacked by some bullies. She flees for her life and ends up at Octovalley. She was quickly captured by an Octarian. The octarian takes her to a training facility to use her as target practice. She was given a brush to defend herself. She bides her time waiting for a chance to escape, but had to fight for her life as she did. Finally an opportunity arose. While the Octarians were deciding there weapons she quickly escapes through a vent. She quickly moves through the vents till she finds an engineering tunnel. She quickly dashes through it looking for an exit. 2 octarians block her path and another 2 keeps her from escaping. She is beaten to near death and left to die. Taking advantage of being left there she slowly continues on. She finds an exit to the surface in the form of a Kettle. upon entering it she was quickly rushed to the surface where she regains herself and tries to head home. Police stop her shortly after entering the town and arrest her. after a LONG interrogation they release her. She went home and locks herself away. only leaving to sit outside hoping the one for her finally finds her. Until a letter arrived and granted her entrance into Zapfish academy.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
yes your version of the backstory mentioned the only BIG thing was her time in Octovalley. so i tried to add detail to it.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Name: Serena Inkwell. Goes by Serink, her nickname.
Race: Inkling.
Personality: Shy, timid.
Backstory: (using the one given by @Zerul )

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Serena Inkwell
I did ask you about her age, didn't I? I said it was too high. "Why?" You may ask? Because almost every school has a strict rule of "No one over 18 can learn here, because they're off to college at that point (in most cases.)"

So... not to be crazy, cruel and domineering over you. But I would recommend you reduce your characters age just a tiny bit.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
So shes 17 and she has a backstory now. Am I good to go?
Your entire bio needs to be in one post for easy reference. We will not accept a bio that is scattered throughout the OOC.
Might I suggest, the copy and pasting all the pieces together?

Also, avoid double posting. Stop it. Stop posting more than once in a row.
Once you've posted something, if you want to add more, edit your last post with your additional thoughts or wait for someone else to post next before posting again. This is a rule throughout the entire forum, not just the RP Square.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
My apologies.
Name: Serena Inkwell. Nicknamed Serink.
Race: Inkling.
Personality: Shy, timid.
Relations: None. (Maybe Callie in future rp's)
Backstory: Serena was always a shy and timid inkling, her shyness prevented herself from meeting people. on her 14th birthday she was attacked by some bullies. She flees for her life and ends up at Octovalley. She was quickly captured by an Octarian. The octarian takes her to a training facility to use her as target practice. She was given a brush to defend herself. She bides her time waiting for a chance to escape, but had to fight for her life as she did. Finally an opportunity arose. While the Octarians were deciding there weapons she quicklyescapes through a vent. She quickly moves through the vents till she finds an engineering tunnel. She quickly dashes through it looking for an exit. 2 octarians block her path and another 2 keeps her from escaping. She is beaten to near death and left to die. Taking advantage of being left there she slowly continues on. She finds an exit to the surface in the form of a Kettle. upon entering it she was quickly rushed to the surface where sheregains herself and tries to head home. Police stop her shortly after entering the town and arrest her. after a LONG interrogation they release her. She went home and locks herself away. only leaving to sit outside hoping the one for her finally finds her. Until a letterarrived and granted her entrance into Zapfish academy.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Serena Inkwell
Introduced, feel free to start RPing.

Existing character bios for some of the counselors are in a post in the OOC, and you'll be in @Airmure's team by default because I believe we are at a maximum for my team.

Again, staying at camp is also an option, but Rustic is having some internet issues and that's his domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom