• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Rustic we will need names of Locations that are Important. this way we can localize where people are.
Cabins (Lucy's, Jordan's, RedJacks)
Mess Hall
Nurse’s office/Camp leader’s office
Turf war stage
Workshop
Trailhead
Lakeside
Wood fort
Flagpole/camp middle
Storage
Campfire pit
There's your camp locations. I will edit it into the main post, for ease of access.

@Ayykari
Thanks for being understanding! However, we do have GM applications up right now, and I think you should keep an eye on this thread, as a person might sign up as a GM. So we could we let you in at some point! :D

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
I am currently on my way to the workshop area, not really close to any other major locations.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
write it on the IC thing like i have been doing

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Workshop as well. Here I was thinking I'd just be with one other Inkling and suddenly it's growing into a party.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Bazbot
Hey there!
I'm going to have to ask you to follow the usual RP process of waiting for a player slot opening, posting a character bio and then getting approved by a GM before posting in the Zapfish IC (In-character.) This thread, here, is the out of character (OOC) thread or the recruitment thread, where you can sign up.

We should have the player slots open by Monday and then you can tag either @Rustic or myself, @Aykorn to get your character bio approved. Until, then, please steer clear of the IC.

If you have anymore questions, I can answer them here, through PM, or you can consult the RP intro thread.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
Whoops. I feel silly now. No puns intended. Anyways, just wondering if I could have a seat on the fun..... if.... that's alright with you all, anyways. I can totally supply a character BIO if needed too it's no problem.... I.... I think.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Whoops. I feel silly now. No puns intended. Anyways, just wondering if I could have a seat on the fun..... if.... that's alright with you all, anyways. I can totally supply a character BIO if needed too it's no problem.... I.... I think.
^u^ not to worry.

The usual "RP Process" is find the OOC, give a character bio, then get it approved by a GM. If you want to know more, go check out the RP intro thread! Or I can answer questions here or in PM.

We'll have new player slots by monday so feel free to post a bio here so that either @Rustic or myself, @Aykorn can give you an "OK"!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
^u^ not to worry.

The usual "RP Process" is find the OOC, give a character bio, then get it approved by a GM. If you want to know more, go check out the RP intro thread! Or I can answer questions here or in PM.

We'll have new player slots by monday so feel free to post a bio here so that either @Rustic or myself, @Aykorn can give you an "OK"!
By monday? checks calender. OH! look its monday. XP

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Thanks to everyone who contacted us about being Co-GM's! With this, and the roll-call results, we now have 6 slots open for new RPers.
Without further ado, our new Co-GM is our own @Airmure !

Just a warning, lots of flashing lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom