• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
10, because they're all teenagers who don't know how to fix cars.

Why is water wet?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
It is. Why do you think people are obsessed with antioxidants? Oxygen is what causes ageing and slowly, over time, kills your cells; we've evolved to use it for energy and be fairly resistant to it, but it's still poisonous.

... oh, right, stupid answer. Well, try spending a week in a vacuum and see if you feel any better.

Why isn't Reggie Fils-Aime playable in Smash?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I think you meant to ask if I could go easy on you so that your feelings wouldn't be hurt.

?

Crymzon1980

Squid Mechanic
NNID
Crymzon1980
A: Fan Baby
Q: When a Guinea Pig visits New Guinea, is he traveling back to his homeland of the Guinea Pig Tribe ?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
No, their homeland is Old Guinea

Can you type out what a video game song without lyrics sound like to you? Just choose any song from any game, as long as it doesn't have lyrics.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Ba-ba-babab-baba-baba-baba-baba-baba-baba-baba-baba-baaaaaa-bababaaaaaaa-bababaaaaaa-baaaaa-baaaaaa-babaaaaaa-bababaaa-babaa-baaaa-baaaa-babaaa-baaaa
This is the initial part from the song "Cornered" from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I think it kinda sounds like this.

What could possibly go wrong?

Crymzon1980

Squid Mechanic
NNID
Crymzon1980
Phoenix , Arizona

Q: If you see an empty bag of XXTra Hot Cheetos laying on your floor, does it mean Splatoon is getting Octolings for DLC ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom