Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
To advertise so people will hug me.

Where in bluefin depot are your fresh-baked, homemade cookies?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
They were meant to arrive by train but those stopped running 40 years ago.

If parking prices in Moray Towers look like monthly rent, why don't invertebrates live there?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Where is the treasure of Inkopolis?

Wait until 11:11, spin five times, sing a song to the Great Zapfish, and walk right through the falling confetti. Inside, you'll find Cap'n Cuttlefish. Give him a crabby cake and 1000 coins and he will let you take a trip on his boat. You'll go to calamari county where you will find a golden zapfish. Trade it in in the secret shop below Ammo Knights for an Inkopolis Express ticket and get on it. In compartment six, you will meet 3 shady octarians, who will give you a map which shall lead you on a year-long journey through the sewers of inkopolis, and once you are COMPLETELY lost, there's your treasure. 50 coins. Hooray!

If parking prices in Moray Towers look like monthly rent, why don't invertebrates live there?
They do, they live in the cars parked there.

Are newborn babies supposed to ribbit?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Super Mario RPG! I've been thinking about that a little. Never played it, but it occurred to me to make the connection with Paper Mario. Paper Mario 1 and 2 are really just Super Mario RPG 2 and 3, just with paper; Paper Mario 3-5 (up to Colour Splash) are the true Paper Mario games. The key distinction is the presence of a formal battle system and party members. Disappointment with Paper Mario arises from expecting them to be Mario RPG 4, which they just aren't, really.

Why isn't there an inkling character in Paper Mario?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Super Mario RPG! Paper Mario 1 and 2 are really just Super Mario RPG 2 and 3, just with paper; Paper Mario 3-5 (up to Colour Splash) are the true Paper Mario games. The key distinction is the presence of a formal battle system and party members. Disappointment with Paper Mario arises from expecting them to be Mario RPG 4, which they just aren't, really.
yep!
*screams*
…but I liked Paper Mario as secret Mario RPG sequels

Because humans can't possibly begin to understand squids

How come tumblr is missing the e?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
More theory of mine: the key components of context and uncontrivedness. Puns get a bad rep because of the prevalence, quantity-wise, of puns that just combine two words that have very little connection based on what's going on and/or force a link between them by crafting an unbelievable scenario. The scenario should be outweighed by the outcome, and yet the outcome should feel like a natural progression - people came to you expecting a pun about dogs, and your vampire canines joke is off-putting to them. Also, the more the pun deviates from a natural wording of the recounting, the crasser the interruption of flow. A pun should not hit one like a car hitting a wall - it should hit one like a baseball flying into a glove. These conditions all contribute to a high entry barrier into acceptable pun-making; those who make bad puns, therefore, have little competition and can perpetuate their trade to the chagrin of those around them who learn little more than crudely-crafted wordplay.

Why do dogs eat cats?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Because dogs spelled backwards is cats

How can I get the new Zelda game to be released earlier?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Yes, because they are my 2 equally favorite colors

Why did fish evolve into birds when the world become an ocean with small islands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom