• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
You pour it out, CAUSE IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
More zombies, the zombies will bite each other and it'll reverse the zombie effect.

I need a really quick response on this one, I've been trapped in a locked box completely full of water for about two and a half minutes, is there any way I can survi

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Thanks for the advice surreal, I lived.

@G1ng3rGar1 I'm going to a candy store soon, I can get you something and take a picture and post it here.

What would you like? They mostly have fudge and saltwater taffy, so I recommend those, but they have a few other things you could choose. I have no idea what the other candies are though so it's be lucky if whatever else you wanted was there. They have a ton of flavors of fudge and taffy though, so if you want some of those, it'll most likely be there.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Thanks for the advice surreal, I lived.

@G1ng3rGar1 I'm going to a candy store soon, I can get you something and take a picture and post it here.

What would you like? They mostly have fudge and saltwater taffy, so I recommend those, but they have a few other things you could choose. I have no idea what the other candies are though so it's be lucky if whatever else you wanted was there. They have a ton of flavors of fudge and taffy though, so if you want some of those, it'll most likely be there.
Cheesecake would be nice
(Real answer, I've never actually had or seen saltwater taffy so that would be interesting)

What is the best food of all time

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@G1ng3rGar1
image.jpeg

It's not that interesting, it looks sort of like a colored tootsie roll except tastes way better. And they only have a faint salty flavor. Which you'll find out yourself after you eat them through the screen.

And for your question, I think cacti are really great. All the flavor comes from the needle things on them so make sure not to cut them off before you chew them.

What was the first flavor ginger ate through the screen? I don't even know the answer to this one yet. And she probably doesn't even know what flavor the colors correspond to.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
The brown one, for obvious reasons
(Actually, I noticed the white ones first, then the pink, so there you go :) )

How does Jessica Fletcher avoid getting murdered? (Bonus points if you know who I'm talking about)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
She fletched her arrows with magic feathers and uses them to defeat her enemies trying to murder her.

How do you protect yourself against Jessica Fletcher's fletched arrows?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Stab them, they can't hurt if you don't have any.

Can you measure the mass of a minute with a pedometer?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Bats give birth upside down, and that reversed the death temporarily so he could be born.

How are words created?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom