Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I already expressed myself on Miiverse, but I am not happy with my Turf War performance today. Hopefully I'll have shaped up by the time the Splatfest starts, lest I be a hindrance to my fellow Pizzas.
(As always, I'm in it mainly for the Sea Snails, but still...)

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Marie is right on the pizza dessert! They taste so good!

Well... that looks good. >o<

I'm so glad I'm on team pizza. x P

Pros and Cons though, Pizza Wins. You can make burger pizzas even.
Fair point... there's burger pizza, but who ever heard of a pizza burger?

Oh boy, this would be one of those splatfests where I'd have to flip a coin because I simply cannot choose!
(or side with Marie)
That's the ticket. If ever you're not sure... always side with Marie.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Is this splatfest starting at a different time? I thought it would have begun by now o_O

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I'm surprised Mahi Mahi isn't on here. However, we still have Museum in the rotation so that's good. Also, everyone favorite map is on here! Saltspray!

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
welp, I think we pizza guys are gonna lose. I have no one to blame but myself, but considering the last match I had against the burgers, I have hope that I'm wrong.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I'm bailing out of this Splatfest since Saltspray Rig came up. Good luck, team pizza :(

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
It's hard to see green and orange on the gamepad. It's really effecting how much turf my team and the opposing team covered.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
****ing hell, not even 5 minutes into the Splatfest and already I'm tanking hard. And my one win was stolen from me by somebody spamming Suction Bomb Rush.

I'm stopping for now, before my attitude gets even worse. I don't even think getting to Defender is possible the way I'm going right now.

twizbuck

Inkling
I'm so disappointed in Team Pizza I had to find a Splatoon forum to gripe about it.

So... Team Pizza is terrible. I've been on some of the worst teams I've ever been on in this game. Lost 5 in a row and I don't think my team scored over 30% in any of those matches. This is ugly.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Welp, just when I finally go on an 8 game win streak, we some how miraculously lose connection. Gotta love when you finally get a team together and you coincidentally lose connection when your win streaks get too high.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I'm so disappointed in Team Pizza I had to find a Splatoon forum to gripe about it.

So... Team Pizza is terrible. I've been on some of the worst teams I've ever been on in this game. Lost 5 in a row and I don't think my team scored over 30% in any of those matches. This is ugly.
If it makes you feel any better, I've been paired with some pretty bad Burger people so we also have our share of stupids...

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I fought other Pizzas in the first game I played. Even then, I didn't stand a chance.

But it's a little (more) depressing to hear that the rest of Team Pizza isn't doing so hot either. I had hoped I was just an isolated incident...

twizbuck

Inkling
I fought other Pizzas in the first game I played. Even then, I didn't stand a chance.

But it's a little (more) depressing to hear that the rest of Team Pizza isn't doing so hot either. I had hoped I was just an isolated incident...
Sadly, no. I'm probably .500 the last several games so it is getting better.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Yeaaaah. Team pizza isn't good. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but I knew in my heart it would. Kids love pizza, so the kids picked pizza.

I've had more team wipes in this splatfest than perhaps my whole splatoon career. It took me 2.25 hours to get to defender. That is more than double what it took to get it last splatfest.

And the map rotation is horrid.

I thought splatfest was supposed to be fun...wtf was I thinking...

twizbuck

Inkling
I picked PIzza to support Marie, but looks like she's gonna lose again. Oy.

EDIT: Here's how bad it is. I can't even get to Smokin'.

I'm quitting for the night. Probably the whole Splatfest. Can't win. At all. Plus I'm lading shots but getting no kills, yet i get hit one or twice from a f******* squelcher and I die. Out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom