• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

97Stephen

Pro Squid
After playing pretty much only my own team last Splatfest ( I was Ninja). I'm going with the least popular, so I actually feel like I'm doing something.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I thought that at first, but I keep seeing burger squids in my plaza. I do think Pizza will have more popularity, and likely higher concentration of bad/mediocre players, but I think it will be significantly closer than last splatfest...
Hmm... I guess the votes would be closer to one another than last... t-time. I'm still hurt from last splatfest. :'^)
I hope the wins won't be so... cringy like Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Too damn cringy.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I'm actually hoping its more like art vs science which was rather close and more even in terms of which team was favored.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
I am voting on burgers. They just come in so many varieties and textures. Also, the contents of the burger usually balance out themselves.

With pizza, I can get nauseous, especially eating plain cheese pizza. Even with other combinations or options, it is not as filling, or as satisfactory as burgers.

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
I went with team burger because pizza leaves a weird taste in my mouth and because I like to eat burgers more than pizza. Also, when you eat pizza every week, it gets old.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Read over the dialogue for the splatfest again.

Pizza is not more versatile, Marie. Sure dessert pizza strays from the Pizza norm, but compared to burgers, Pizza is always static to breadcrust and melty cheeses, but with burgers, you can make the patty a variety of different meat flavors.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Read over the dialogue for the splatfest again.

Pizza is not more versatile, Marie. Sure dessert pizza strays from the Pizza norm, but compared to burgers, Pizza is always static to breadcrust and melty cheeses, but with burgers, you can make the patty a variety of different meat flavors.
So sushi pizza doesn't count?

Anyway, I've been seeing more burger supporters last I played, so I don't think it'll be as clear cut as it was at the beginning of the week. Still, I'm all for supporting semi-genuine Italian cuisine, so if I get to fight Burger Fools more than my own side then I don't mind!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
So sushi pizza doesn't count?

Anyway, I've been seeing more burger supporters last I played, so I don't think it'll be as clear cut as it was at the beginning of the week. Still, I'm all for supporting semi-genuine Italian cuisine, so if I get to fight Burger Fools more than my own side then I don't mind!
YOU HAVE BESTED ME STALEKNIGHT WITH YOUR SUPERIOR UNDERSTANDING OF ODDBALL ASIAN FOOD ITEMS

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
Oh boy, this would be one of those splatfests where I'd have to flip a coin because I simply cannot choose!
(or side with Marie)

On one hand you have delicious Bacon and Cheese burgers, but on the other you have delicious Pepperoni with Mozerella and Garlic stuffed crust, Delicious!

Not like I even get to choose a side anyway, I'm European!

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm supporting pizza because you don't have to slaughter anything to make a pizza.

Now if we're talking about veggie burgers vs. cheese/veggie pizza, that's a closer call for me. I'd still go with pizza though because I think it's more versatile.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I was sitting there for 20 minutes trying to decide until i remembered TMNT. I slammed the Pizza button like a judge on The Voice.

I'm aware that most of the kiddies will have done the same, but for FNAF... -shudder-

Pros and Cons though, Pizza Wins. You can make burger pizzas even.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I am hyped for this. The teams don't seem too unbalanced, there are 2 cool new maps, and I get to fight for my favorite food.

Good luck to all tomorrow (but mostly team pizza)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom