• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fact(s) about yourself

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I can tuck my ears into themselves to some degree, such that they'll stay there for a while, potentially almost indefinitely under ideal conditions, if they're not disturbed. That depends on temperature, humidity and other factors, though, and my right ear is generally better than my left.
@Cuttleshock Raine is my first choice too. Last time I got Sheena, though.
Sheena's generally considered to be the 'canon' choice, isn't she? Although I recall that there were official statements to the effect that there's no such thing.

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
I can tuck my ears into themselves to some degree, such that they'll stay there for a while, potentially almost indefinitely under ideal conditions, if they're not disturbed. That depends on temperature, humidity and other factors, though, and my right ear is generally better than my left.

Sheena's generally considered to be the 'canon' choice, isn't she? Although I recall that there were official statements to the effect that there's no such thing.
Not sure if it would be Sheena or Colette as the "cannon"

But Colette's too obvious, in my opinion : p

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Well I'm sad. My thumb drive with all our Wii U save data just up and corrupted itself while we were playing with friends. So there goes my lv 50 Splatoon inkling as well as my lv 30 alt. Not to mention all the time spent in Smash, Hyrule Warriors, and Xenoblade Chronicles : (

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
My high score in Squid Jump is about 38,500; if you complete every stage in 20 seconds, you should get around 42,000, more or less an upper bound, so I think that's a pretty good record.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
My high score in Squid Jump is about 38,500; if you complete every stage in 20 seconds, you should get around 42,000, more or less an upper bound, so I think that's a pretty good record.
Nooo! Damn, I just wanted to post my Squid Jump high score in this thread. Now it´s not original anymore.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
OMG what other minigames? What have I missed?
Oh, I presume you haven't got the amiibo, then? You unlock a minigame with each of them after beating the fishy boss, I think - Squidball, Squid Racer and Squid Beatz (the latter doesn't have a strict score system or level progression).

Magnus0

Pro Squid
you get extra minigames with amiibo?

better get myself some Splatoon amiibo then...

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
What is it o.o
Tell us!

My sister, dad, and I are all right handed. But my mom is left handed XD
Alright, but it's a hassle. I'm going to work on a long document made plan sheet and I might make a pdf version of it when it's complete. My goal is to make it so that it might benefit every scenario based on a player's weapon, play style, or stage. The plan sheet will have information based on all of the stages and there will be planned out routes prior to reaching to the center of the map or for sneaking to the enemy base. I'm going to make routes for all the weapons and I will rank each route by how long it takes to reach the center of the map. I'm going to make individual map routes for all of the weapon types.This plan sheet will take a lot of dedication, because Splatoon currently has seven weapon types and sixteen stages. Multiply the weapon types with the number of stages and we have one-hundred-twelve possible routes. Depending on what kind of map I'm working with, since the gamepad map is diagonal and there are overhead maps, I might have to double the route total or decide between the two versions. I almost forgot about the four current modes in splatoon which can alter stages depending on the mode. Eitherway, I'm going to be using photoshop a lot to make routes for them. In fact, I'll have to mark areas on the maps since I will be adding certain spots that players don't suspect as much. Also, I will inform the reader of different techniques and maybe make up some coordinations for more teamwork some of which will involve using a stage's environment to an advantage. I have planned things in games before, but not at this level. The current name for this Document is "Matchmaking".

There you have it. I hope this wasn't too much. o_o

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Alright, but it's a hassle. I'm going to work on a long document made plan sheet and I might make a pdf version of it when it's complete. My goal is to make it so that it might benefit every scenario based on a player's weapon, play style, or stage. The plan sheet will have information based on all of the stages and there will be planned out routes prior to reaching to the center of the map or for sneaking to the enemy base. I'm going to make routes for all the weapons and I will rank each route by how long it takes to reach the center of the map. I'm going to make individual map routes for all of the weapon types.This plan sheet will take a lot of dedication, because Splatoon currently has seven weapon types and sixteen stages. Multiply the weapon types with the number of stages and we have one-hundred-twelve possible routes. Depending on what kind of map I'm working with, since the gamepad map is diagonal and there are overhead maps, I might have to double the route total or decide between the two versions. I almost forgot about the four current modes in splatoon which can alter stages depending on the mode. Eitherway, I'm going to be using photoshop a lot to make routes for them. In fact, I'll have to mark areas on the maps since I will be adding certain spots that players don't suspect as much. Also, I will inform the reader of different techniques and maybe make up some coordinations for more teamwork some of which will involve using a stage's environment to an advantage. I have planned things in games before, but not at this level. The current name for this Document is "Matchmaking".

There you have it. I hope this wasn't too much. o_o
Wow, that is quite an undertaking! Let me know if you need any help collecting data

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
What games is everyone currently playing? I'm playing Digital Devil Saga on PS2 and Life is Strange. Also working on getting my Splatoon progress back >.<

Oh, and Pokemon Emerald.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Splatoon (duh), and currently I'm undergoing semi-serious training in Sm4sh and Project M for a regional tournament I'm planning on going to in September. It's been a while since I've been to one, so I'm trying to bring my playing skills back to where they were 1.5/2 years ago

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm actually not currently playing anything right now. I finished Paper Mario on Sunday, but I do have a Dream Team file to finish up. But I'm on Earthwake, so I haven't XD (I hated him The first two files I did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom