• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fact(s) about yourself

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Like, as much as I'd love them to exist, they obviously don't, at least not on Earth. Maybe on some other planet, the universe is infinite, so it's very likely.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Maybe on some other planet, the universe is infinite, so it's very likely.
And it's with that thought that I reassure myself every day. Fact about myself: it's because of eventualities like these that I try to rationalise all sorts of fantastic (as in 'entrenched in fantasy') creatures and worlds - they could exist as long as they're scientifically possible, so I want to prove for myself that they are!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
And it's with that thought that I reassure myself every day. Fact about myself: it's because of eventualities like these that I try to rationalise all sorts of fantastic (as in 'entrenched in fantasy') creatures and worlds - they could exist as long as they're scientifically possible, so I want to prove for myself that they are!
It'd be great if people could find a way to create and control wormholes so we could actually travel places outside of this solar system.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
-Other 3 favorite animals after dragons and horses are wolves, snakes, and lizards (those 3 aren't in any particular order)
-I feel like I'm not that good at drinking water out of glasses, for the last few months I seem to spill water about every 5-ish days, I should try to pay more attention while I drink...
-I was talking about wormholes earlier, I've read a few books about space, one by Stephen Hawking, and one by Carl Sagan, space is really interesting. I get sad when we discover new planets but have no way of finding out if life exists on them or exploring them. I also get annoyed when people claim that life on other planets doesn't exist, it's really dumb to think that Earth is the only planet with life on it in this infinite universe.

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
My eyes constantly shake, rapidly and uncontrollably, back and forth; a condition called Nystagmus.
Astronomy is my #1 interest of all time, and I can talk about the topic for hours.
I'm a computer science major, and aim to become a web developer in the future.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
The furthest away I've been from the location I was born is about 185.9 million miles.
I've had a night before where I couldn't get to sleep and had to lay awake in bed all night, that was awful. Usually there's 1-3 days a months where I wake up at 2-3am and have to lay there awake since 80% of the time I can't get back to sleep, but at least I get some sleep, laying in bed tired and unable to sleep is a really awful feeling, and time always seems to pass ten times slower while it's happening.
Unless I'm trying to make a quick post (like on the the banned thread yesterday), I usually re read my post at least once to make sure there aren't any grammar/spelling mistakes. Sometimes they suddenly appear to me right as I press post so I just edit it as quickly as possible.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I have an interest in Swiss Army knives

I guess it's confirmed that I'm smol, my uncle visited Sunday and said I was small for my age XD

I have a scarf that I started over a year ago XD it's still not long enough for me

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
1. I'm an artist. (Illustrator)
2. I am a writer. (Stories)
3. I'm a Poke'nerd. and also a Zelda nerd.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
1. I really like kirby more than any other video game series I can think of.
2. I am probably going to be moving in with my friend sometime this year or next year, depending on my work schedule.
3. My favorite food is seafood.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Anaru confirmed Martian. :scared:

1. I usually drive with only one hand on the steering wheel. It feels more natural to me. Obviously though if the roads are slick or if there were an emergency I'd use both hands but that's not the point.
2. I'm currently trying to become a commentator for Smash Bros. tournaments. It'll probably only be a hobby, but who knows?
3. There is only one Panda Express in my state, and it's at the university I graduated from. Say what you will about it not being real Chinese food, but their orange chicken and fried rice are still amazing!

G

girigiriHERO

Say what you will about it not being real Chinese food, but their orange chicken and fried rice are still amazing!
I think that's the problem, not whether or not the food tastes good, but why advertise yourself as a Chinese restaurant when it's really not (hell, I love Chicken Balls but I know they don't exist in China)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I was reminded of this by the Splatoon social thread, but I got banned from Miiverse for two weeks because I said a game mechanic was "dumb". That's hateful and bullying language, after all! :P

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I was reminded of this by the Splatoon social thread, but I got banned from Miiverse for two weeks because I said a game mechanic was "dumb". That's hateful and bullying language, after all! :p
Please share which one. This is important information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom