• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

Jon914

Pro Squid
An all-blaster loadout is dropping for the next run. What do you think?

- Blaster
- Luna Blaster
- Clash Blaster
- Rapid Blaster

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
In one way, that does sound like a fun gimmick round. On the other hand, having zero turf control is gonna be tricky, especially with clash.

Also, a fun little detail i noticed: If you get splatted by a Cohock, it will pause to laugh at you.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Shout out to these people I got while soloing for tying my current record of 96 eggs. Thumbs up!

Raxel920

Full Squid
I didn't get to do the blaster round, but this one isn't bad. I finally got to Profreshional (Well I guess not "finally", it took around 4 rotations). Not really much else to say.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Today's Salmon Run is interesting... I have never been a big fan of the Blasters (except for the Grizzco Blaster of course ;)), but I had a pretty swell time today--no issues reported! Most enemies and bosses disappear in the wink of an eye! Tell me what you think. :D

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
It's a pretty allright experience, not the disaster i was expecting. Inking ground was a big issue but thankfully the powerful damage output made it easy to take bosses and mobs down.

High tide normal waves were nearly impossible though.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
My experience has been the opposite of what others have said. High tide usually went pretty smoothly, while Grillers and Glowfly rushes were instant losses.

It did go surprisingly well. There weren't many wipes on the way to 1200 bonus, and there was even one run where we managed to win with one player missing.

Now where's our all Dualie or all Charger run?

MarkuChan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8198-8262-6218
My experience was fine. the only real issue with the loadout is the difficulty in inking ground. otherwise boss salmanoids were a piece of cake

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
i agree, inking the ground was a bit difficult with the blaster load out but overall i believe it was decent line up. there was a slight lack of range and fire speed but the power of the blasters compensated that. i think grillers on high tide though are the most difficult regardless of the weapon line up. my favorite line up so far was the random weapons with the grizzco blaster. i thought that added a new level of excitement with not knowing what you might get going into it plus that grizzco blaster was awesome. if they decide to make that blaster available in the regular matches then it will for sure get nerfed

Raxel920

Full Squid
I actually had zero problems. The bosses were fine, Mothership was extra easy due to OHKOing Chinooks, Glowfly hordes went down super fast, Grillers were pretty quick to splat once I got behind them. TFW that one guy jumps into the water thinking it's low tide.

+J'Wiz All Dualies would be nice, but imagine the Glowflies with all Chargers XD

Also, how do you use quotes?

Last edited:

MarkuChan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8198-8262-6218
an all dualie round would be interesting, and I'd be up to it. Glowflies shouldn't be that difficult to take care of though.

Also if you want to use quotes, you can either click quote or reply under any message left by another person

iced potato

Senior Squid
An all charger round would be interesting, yet an extremely painful experience playing with randoms because too many people don't seem to cope well with them.

During the random Wildcard rotation with the Grizzco Blaster, I had a round where we had 3 E-liters and an Octobrush. For memory we beat wave 1, but got completely destroyed in the second wave.

MarkuChan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8198-8262-6218
An all charger round would be hell incarnate. Imagine the glowflies!

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
An all charger round would be hell incarnate. Imagine the glowflies!
I honestly don't think the Glowflies round would even be possible with a load-out of only chargers...! Maybe if everyone used their specials wisely, but I'm not sure. D:
Only two hours left until the next Salmon Run opens. If any Profreshionals want to play, I'll be here all day. :3

Raxel920

Full Squid
I honestly don't think the Glowflies round would even be possible with a load-out of only chargers...! Maybe if everyone used their specials wisely, but I'm not sure. D:
Only two hours left until the next Salmon Run opens. If any Profreshionals want to play, I'll be here all day. :3
Uh, hi? When are you on?

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
Where are my Grizzco weapons...it's been so loooooooong.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Uh, hi? When are you on?
Hey, Raxel! I saw your post right before I went to bed, I'm afraid (12:25 AM my time). Are you from the US?
I play all throughout the day, but maybe even my latest sessions are pretty early for you (around six hours ahead from the time I posted this message)? *^.^*

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
There's another awesome random loadout. The only problem is that it starts when the NA Splatfest starts, and ends two hours after. So you have to choose between super awesome Salmon Run and Splatfest.

If you're EU, you don't have to worry about that! I guess that's one trade-off for having that theme.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
There's another awesome random loadout. The only problem is that it starts when the NA Splatfest starts, and ends two hours after. So you have to choose between super awesome Salmon Run and Splatfest.

If you're EU, you don't have to worry about that! I guess that's one trade-off for having that theme.
You're looking at the next rotation. The random loadout is after that and starts 4 hours from the end of the splatfest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom