• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Grizzco Break Room

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
All random shift high tide Glowfly. Two Chargers, Inkbrush, and a Grizzco Brella. Didn't get one egg in the basket before crew wipe.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
Today, I had a job with co-worker who didn't collect golden eggs. Not. Even. Single. Egg. In. Whole. Three. Waves. That is not very Profreshional.
Please go back to being Apprentice. Hell, even Intern to re-enter tutorials to just learn collecting bloody eggs.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Ooph, been a while since I dropped below 400 and just decided to stop when I got back to 400. Usually I'd avoid doing rotations where I know the weapon selection is mediocre.

This weapon selection was unexpectedly rough. The funny thing is, all of these weapons are ones that I can manage Salmon Run with decently, but my teammates sure can't.

Tenta not being the best for mobbing unless you use the canopy.
Gloogas being slow killing unless you take full advantage of its range and dodge rolls (which most do not).
Ballpoint which is just a weapon people probably just aren't good at using.

During my play I had 4 Glowfly waves, 3 of them turned into complete dumpster fires because nobody knew how to use their weapon effectively, at least the final one was grand because everybody did their part, though the Tenta user probably could've done work if he used the canopy.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Booyah bomb, tenta missiles and ultra stamp would be so dope!
There's a reason Tenta Missiles isn't one of our weapons, it's very impractical. Unless the thing only targets bosses and has armor piercing, once waves start getting hectic, it just gonna end up targeting 5 random mooks in front of you and honestly be kind of a waste.

Ultra Stamp seems good, almost too good, or a surefire way for somebody to end up suiciding themselves off the map or against a Steel Eel. Booyah Bomb would be really good and balanced though.

Last edited:

jiujiteiro

Inkling
Welcome to the break room.

Figure we needed a spot to kick back before, between, and after our Salmon Run shifts.

We can talk about our co-workers, weapon choices, strategy, what in the hell is our boss doing with all those eggs, and etc.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Figure we needed a spot to kick back before, between, and after our Salmon Run shifts.

We can talk about our co-workers, weapon choices, strategy, what in the hell is our boss doing with all those eggs, and etc.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Enjoy and stay safe.[/QUOT
I don’t

Attachments

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I always thought it would be cool to have some of the other specials until i watched that clip BirdAndreo posted. Not as good as I though.

The Gloogas make me yearn for the Inkbrush. I just cant do well with those.

Corrderio

Inkster Jr.
I am not looking forward to tomorrow's run. I was never a fan of the Flingza Roller and E-Liter is awful and overkill in this mode IMO.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Did Mr.Grizz add 'its a good idea to stand in front of your co-worker while they are shooting?' Its been pretty chronic lately.

B-Blaze206

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0075-9857-1309
My team only beat Wave 3 2-3 times out of the 10-12 times I done Salmon Run today lol. Luckily I'm still a Profreshional lol

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Please drink if your co-worker has no idea how to beat Maws in Profreshional.
Bonus: Has splatted several times and didn't revive someone.
Bonus: it's x-ranked player.

Please don't kill your liver.
I’m starting to learn that a person’s performance in PVP does NOT correlate to their performance versus CPs. If I played half as well in PVP as I do in Salmon Run, I’d routinely find myself in the 2500+ zone.

Also, contrary to popular belief, I do not need the help of all three of my teammates to deposit eggs once I’ve lured Maws directly to the basket from the corner of the map. Any sane person would see that little bobble flying across the ground towards the basket and be like “Oh, they’ve got it covered. Let me continue with these mobs here.” but NOPE. Anyone that sees it, 9 times out of 10, will race to the basket to get in on those sweet sweet eggs to pad their results screen.

awedry

Full Squid
Sweet Griller round today! Ten Grillers defeated, 43 eggs deposited in the basket. Nice work, team!
It's a fun rotation.

~A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom