• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

BreadBandit

Inkling
Inkbrush users should be banned from ink cannons.
Along with any other lightweight weapon class.

I wish the game did a better job telling the player how weapon weight effects mobility. But there's no real explanation to this in the shop, so it's something that could be completely missed by new players.

Even though it's somewhat noticeable that you go fast with one weapon, but really slow with another.

Cephalobro

Or lightweight weapons simply don't have the luxury to quickly deal with Cohocks, those things are just so tanky that only a select few weapons can OHKO them like a full charge from an E-Liter or a Dynamo Roller. Whenever I got the Dynamo Roller in Salmon Run, I would not hop in the cannon because the less Salmonids on the field, the better.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
How come is it that whenever I want to do Salmon run, I'm greeted to wonderful co-workers who:

1. Don't use their specials
2. Don't save their co-workers
3. Open every gusher during Goldie hunt
4. Scatter around during Glowfly rush

I stopped playing Salmon run months ago because of this, and yet it still persists to this day...

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
Is the Grizzco Slosher supposed to suck or do i just suck with it? It kind of seems like a foil to the awesomeness of the other Grizzco weapons (brella), but I’m honestly not sure if its designed to be like that or not.

Ok nevermind, I had not figured out how to play it earlier, I get it now.

Last edited:

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Is the Grizzco Slosher supposed to suck or do i just suck with it? It kind of seems like a foil to the awesomeness of the other Grizzco weapons (brella), but I’m honestly not sure if its designed to be like that or not.

Ok nevermind, I had not figured out how to play it earlier, I get it now.
Grizzco Slosher, the ultimate duality weapon.

It is slow as all heck with a high ink consumption, but its ability to pierce through any and everything makes it reign supreme. Piercing through enemies and armor.

Definitely the highest learning curve of the Grizzco weapons and the most challenging without painting support from teammates, but has the highest payoff making quick work of any enemy.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
Grizzco Slosher, the ultimate duality weapon.

It is slow as all heck with a high ink consumption, but its ability to pierce through any and everything makes it reign supreme. Piercing through enemies and armor.

Definitely the highest learning curve of the Grizzco weapons and the most challenging without painting support from teammates, but has the highest payoff making quick work of any enemy.
only time it failed in the last grizzco load out was when people with the grizzco umbrella don't cover the ground in ink, as long as they did the simple job of spraying the ground and walls the slosher destroys everything.

Maave

Inkling Commander
Wooden Sandals! Nice gear. Ruins of Ark Polaris ‎‎is cool map but really depends on staying with your teammates - smash that "this way" button. Hydra Splatling on rails is fun.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Those wooden sandals are too freakin cute. Best looking Grizzco gear I’ve seen in a while. Debating if I should keep the ones with special charge up or try to trade for the MPU ones. I like wearing them with the twisty headband from the New Years collection.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Also a big fan of the sandals.

As time goes on I find myself becoming less and less of a fan of the Squeezer. It may just be me but it doesn't really do anything great.

jabes

Inkster Jr.
I can't wait to get my sandals so I can pair them with the twisted headband too! They're ultra cute!

Does anyone happen to have a guide on Salmon Run etiquette? I'm thinking of looking for one on youtube but figured I'd ask here. I want to take SR much more seriously in hopes of getting better gear and improving my aim + teamwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom