How many of us have made it in to A+ Rank in Splatzones?

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I was one game away from A- using only the JR
but I feel in a slum
Dropping the JR in rank, and just gonna roll my way back, on the krackon

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Going to work more on increasing my rank now that I finished story mode. I'm at B- now, but I still need optimized gear to be at my finest.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Had an amazing session yesterday when Underpass and Mall were in rotation (I KNEW Skatepark was holding me back all the time lol). In I think it was a little more than 3 hours I crawled all the way through B, B+ and made it into A- with a solid 66 points cushion. I think I finished just at the right time, because I started blundering pretty badly, once I got tired :confused:

shane3x

Full Squid
I disconnect at random times far too often to be able to get to A+. Currently B at the moment. Getting new Internet within the week so hopefully once the 118-0006 buggers off shouldn't have to much issue actually reaching higher.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Just managed to get A- today after a long winning streak. It was quite a struggle nonetheless.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
A+ rank after using kelp charger only ; rocketed from A- toward A+ ; the new map is rly good with a charger.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKFHlWrk-g

Made it to A-, i've been stuck on B- for the longest time and peaked at B 96 then fell all the way down to C-... After that, I finally found a good room and just streamrolled my way up to A- without sleeping (it had to be done, the room was too good for once) Hopefully will make it to A+ soon.

P.s. I never knew how effective swim speed up was in combination of Ink Resistance Up (it's made me escape so many potential deaths) and it helps my damn kraken chase foes like mad lol.

Last edited:

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I'm currently at rank B-, I've been stuck there for awhile. Although I mostly played Turf War yesterday so it didn't really affect my rank anyway.

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
Only B+ Rank here, whenever I go close to A- I end up on a losing streak.
The thing I hate is that you lose so much points even though you perform outstanding on the losing side. The ranking system should be less punishing especially when you end up with the high score on the losing team. Also when I'm rank B+ most of the games I play are with/against A/A+ players instead of playing with a majority B/B+/A-/A players. There really shouldn't be A+ players, playing against B+. Guess there is probably not enough A+ people world wide

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Hit A- and now siting at 6 pts. that said I will no longer be touching rank - again ever. ever. I love splats zone but it's too damn frustrating

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I just reached B- 30 but I'm now at 10 because of two disconnections... >.>
Now I'm just trying to find the right gear for the paintbrush to take on ranked in another time x:

aguyyouknow

Inkling
NNID
desucrator
I've been slow rolling upwards. Pretty much get a chance to play 3 or 4 matches every couple of days. Currently sitting at a high B, and not having a particularly large amount of difficulty going upwards (well, except that ONE match where I was trying to hold the point in a 1v3 because my teammates all decided that inking the rest of the map was more important...) I'm hoping to hit A- within the week, and hoping to hit A+ sometime within the month.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
finally just hit A+99 during this morning.
Does your rank still decrease when u hit max? How much do you gain per win? Are rotations even a thing? What weapon did you use? Did you even sleep?

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
It probably decreases again when you lose. It's actually pretty stupid to have a cap at A+ / 99. Why not just keep the points counting upwards to maybe 999 so really good players can get theirselves a nice points cushion :D

I'd probably like to refer to A+ / 99 as S rank as long as Nintendo won't add real S ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom