Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

"To your left, most of the Splat brand weapons have a kind of plastic look." Sheldon describes the beginner weapons.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"ありがとう、ブキチャ," [Thanks, Bukicha,] says Hope. She looks to her left, and sure enough, the Splat brand weapons are there. She looks through the lineup, hoping to find a weapon that she can use this early on. Splatterscope... Splat Roller... Splattershot... Ah, the Splattershot Jr., the only weapon that she should actually have at this point. She grabs it, but how does she pay for it if she hasn't done any matches of Turf Wars yet? "ターフ戦争がまだない場合、望むはどのように支払いますか?" [How Hope pay if no Turf War yet?] asks Hope.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Ah, I see you're interested in the Splattershot Jr. That one is actually free for newcomers, it also comes with a larger Ink Tank, allowing you to hold 10% more ink. This weapon comes with the Splat Bomb for when you need to get those pesky players who refuse to come down and Ink Armor to help the whole team." Sheldon explains the Splattershot Jr.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Have school, so I won't be able to post much. Sorry about that.)

Hope takes the Splattershot Jr. and thanks Sheldon once again. She exits the store, making her way to Deca Tower. She still has the voice box in her pocket, and she switches it off so the batteries don't die as fast.

Cephalobro

(It's okay)

Coral and Kelp follow Hope to the Deca Tower.

"Remember to switch the voice box on once the battle starts so your teammates can understand you." Coral recommends.

"Do you want us to help you on your first surface battle?" Kelp asks Hope. "You can just nod the answer to us."

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Thanks. I have to manage my data, as well.)

Hope nods, both ready and wanting some help. She's just worried that the batteries will die in battle at some point. What batteries did they use, anyway? She turns the voice box on and asks them.

(Not going to type out EVERYTHING that Hope says)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"We use a battery that charges with energy from the sun, we can avoid energy disputes that way." Coral answers.

(That's fine as long as I know what she is saying.)

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope thanks the duo, going into the Tower before letting them go inside. She holds her Splattershot Jr. tightly, then takes a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm her nerves and focus before the match.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp follow Hope inside.

"Just as a heads up, we might not be on the same team." Coral points out, "But if either Kelp or I end up on the other team, we will go easy on you."

"Yeah, we don't want you to be scared of playing Turf Wars." Kelp adds.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope tries explaining that it doesn't matter if they aren't on the same team or win or lose. What matters is that they have fun and do their best. She turns the voice box on, switching it to Inkling in the process.

Cephalobro

5 other cephalopods enter the tower, waiting for the game to start.

Coral readies his Octo Shot while Kelp readies her Carbon Roller.

(Do you want to choose the stage in which this match takes place in?)

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(How about... Starfish Mainstage? I'll let you choose the stage next time. Is that okay with you?)

Cephalobro

(Totally okay with me.)

Luckily for the group, Coral, Kelp, and Hope were put on the same team along with a male Inkling with the "Mush-Cut" hairstyle.

The other team was composed of 3 Inklings and 1 Octoling. The two male Inklings had the "Spiky-Haired" and "Buzz-Cut" hairstyles while the female Inkling was sporting the "Pigtail" hairstyle, the female Octoling of the team sported the "Tentacurl" hairstyle.

The stage both teams are battling at is the Starfish Mainstage.

(Also, I'm not going into detail at what kind of gear the opposite team wear because it would take a heck of a lot longer to type it out, so I'm just going to describe the gear of our characters' teammate. What combination do you want him to wear and what weapon to wield?)

Cephalobro

Coral, Kelp, and Hope's teammate wears the Novelty Visor, Zink LS, and the Acerola Rain Boots. The weapon that he wields is the Tri-Slosher.

The "Buzz-Cut" Inkling wields the Blaster, the "Spiky-Haired" Inkling wields the L-3 Nozzlenose, the "Pigtail" Inkling wields the Slosher, and the "Tentacurl" Octoling wields the Sorella Brella.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope is ready. She readies her Splattershot Jr. and waits for the timer to start. Once it does, she inks the turf around the respawn point, then moves forward, inking as much turf as she can.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp spread out to cover more surface, the Inkling teammate goes directly to the raised platform in the middle of the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom