• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Did you make a character sheet for them, or no?)

Mirage hits Kalamari Keith with his Splat Roller, thinking he's on the enemy team despite being a bird. He continues inking turf nonstop. Sven decides to go into Deca Tower to try and help Mirage. After several hours of trying to find the correct stage, she eventually makes it over to where he is, then she hits him with her wings to snap him out of his Georgie-Poo state. Mirage returns to normal shortly after, not remembering a thing of what happened. "Ow, my head... What happened?" asks Mirage. Sven quacks at him to let him know. "Snap, it happened again! Thanks, Sven," says the electronic Mewtwo-turned-Inkling figure. Sven quacks in acknowledgement, then waddles over to where Peg Leg Pete is to watch the rest of the match, quacking the entire time. Mirage stops, takes a few deep breaths, and focuses on the battle at hand, refilling his ink before firing a Curling Bomb towards the opposing team.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The battle is over, Coral and Kelp seemed more tired than usual, maybe because they had to make up for Mirage not paying attention. Regardless it was a close match.

"After this, I just want to go on a date with Kelp tonight." Coral admits.

"I accept, having a break from this chaos might be a good idea." Kelp accepts.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Sorry, everyone. Sometimes, I fall into my Georgie-Poo state like what happened earlier. ...it's a long story, but what I can tell you is that I revert to my Georgie-Poo state when hit hard in the head, especially with something heavy. Sven can snap me out of it, but not every time," says Mirage, trying to apologize for his actions. He doesn't know how to prove that he truly is sorry, though.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Kelp and I are heading out. We are going to watch a movie together. If you're looking for action or horror, this one isn't it." Coral does his best to explain.

Coral and Kelp head out of the Deca Tower, hoping to get at least some of the day for just them only. Their plan is movie first then the date.

Cephalobro

"So, movie theater or renting a movie?" Coral asks Kelp.

"We don't have the ability to rent movies yet, we are still waiting for the streaming service at our neighborhood to get out of its alpha stage." Kelp explains.

"Fair enough, so going to the theaters it is!" Coral leads Kelp to a movie theater.

There is a selection of movies that were just recently released, but one has caught their eyes.

"How about the one named 'Make Turf Love, Not Turf War', could be a good way to calm us down." Coral points to a movie in the romance genre.

"That is the same one I was going to pick!" Kelp says it excitedly. "I remember a trailer where a female Inkling from one team hesitates on splatting a male Inkling from the opposite team, which he also hesitates to splat her as well."

"Well, then let's see how that part progressed!" Coral says before facing a flounder running the ticket stand. "Two tickets for 'Make Turf Love, Not Turf War' please." he says as he faces the flounder.

"That would be 10 Cash." the flounder says to Coral.

Coral hands the amount of Cash to the flounder, the flounder then gives Coral the tickets. Coral and Kelp head inside the movie theater to watch the movie.

Cephalobro

"Thank you, I guess..." Coral thanks for the popcorn.

"Look, the movie is going to start now!" Kelp says excitedly.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope, Mirage, and Sven are still in Inkopolis, not quite sure what to do now. Suddenly, some ink flies out of Octo Canyon. ...seriously? MORE Octarians?!? Mirage uses Aura Sphere to try and drive them back. A short roaring sound effect plays as he uses the move, swapping to the second, slightly longer sound when he fires the next Aura Sphere. He fires one after the other, with the sounds getting lower and lower in pitch every time. The light also gradually gets dimmer and dimmer every time, and the Octarians eventually get the memo and go back underground. When the sounds can be heard no more and the light fully dims, Mirage soon faints due to firing all those Aura Spheres back to back.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Well, can they take this battle outside of the movie theater, they are ruining the mood!" Coral says, a little irritated.

Cephalobro

"Well, Kelp and I live in an Octarian neighborhood established in Inkopolis. Only Octarians live there, but Inklings are welcome to visit when allowed." Coral explains.

"The Octarians living there just want to stay on the surface, not do whatever the ones from Octo Canyon does." Kelp continues the explanation.

"You see, my brother is actually an Octotrooper and Kelp's sister is an Octobomber." Coral points out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom