• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Thanks, but... I don't know if there will be a Roller on the other team, and if it hits me in the head, I'll slip into my Georgie-Poo state like last time. I'm especially worried about Dynamo Rollers. They're really heavy, and if one of those hit me and I slip, Sven won't be able to help like she did last time. Also, are Ultra Stamps heavy? If so, that's one more thing for me to look out for," says Mirage, genuinely worried that he'll hinder his team again. It may just be one weapon type and possibly one special, but he's still concerned.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Thanks. Let's do this!" says Mirage. He heads towards Deca Tower, gripping his Splat Roller tightly. Both he and Hope enter the tower, ready for the Turf War.

(Hey, Cephalobro. I'm just wondering, what are your interests? I'm assuming one of them is The Legend of Zelda, but what about that fairy that you had Kelp become in the dream world? Is that part of a fandom, or is it just something you made up on the spot? ....I'm probably annoying you with these questions, aren't I?)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(That too is based on The Legend of Zelda, more specifically based on the Great Fairies from Hyrule Warriors as those are the ones that attacked the enemies. Another interest I have is Pokemon, and I have an Inktoling character that basically has a similar origin to Kyurem, but he's for a Chaos vs Order story I'm thinking of.)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(I'd like to see that story whenever you're done with it. Is that okay? Also, since you basically have Kyurem with that Inktoling, what about Reshiram and Zekrom?)

"This is very important, so remember: In order to snap me out of my alternate state when Sven can't help, you have to say 'I release you from your Georgie-Poo state!' Got it?" asks Mirage. ...it's a long story, and one he's not really ready to answer.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(The Kyurem of that story is the leader of a neutral party and he's against both extremes, while the Reshiram of the story is part of the Order side while the Zekrom of the story is part of the Chaos side. Also, his Inkling part is the Zekrom while his Octoling part is the Reshiram. The point is to basically play on the stereotype that Inklings are chaotic and Octolings are orderly due to Octolings being Octarians biologically, exceptions do exist for both, which would have some Inklings being on the Order side while some Octolings on the Chaos side. But the rest of the Octarians will definitely be either Order or neutral while the Salmonids will be either Chaos or neutral.)

"Well, that's a weird thing to say, but if it's going to work, then it's what we will say." Coral says.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"It's a long story," says Mirage. Have they heard about alternate dimensions? Regardless if they have or not, the electronic Mewtwo-turned-Inkling figure will be sure to explain everything when they're done.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp head inside the Deca Tower, both with their weapons ready for another match of Turf War.

"After this Turf War match, do you guys want to go on a Salmon Run?" Coral asks.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Sure. I'd like to try a shift," says Mirage. Hope wants to do a shift now that she can finally Super Jump. Wish is within, wanting to do a shift, as well.

(Would you like to choose the stage since I just did, Cephalobro? Remember: don't describe everything)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(Yeah, I'll choose a Salmon Run stage.)

"Awesome." Coral replied.

"I'll see if I have the courage to face Salmonids again, the Steel-Eel scares me a lot." Kelp says.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(...Frankus, Cephalobro and I are doing Splatoon 2, not the original, hence Salmon Run, the Deepsea Metro, non-hostile Octarians and Octolings, and more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom