• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(I am truly sorry and I apologize profusely...)

Hoopa Unbound fires more Shadow Balls at the Sanitized Octarians, some of which are too scared of Hoopa Unbound to fight back. More Sanitized Octosnipers and Sanitized Octocommanders open fire on Hoopa Unbound, trying to slow him down at least a little.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Coral finishes off the last of the Sanitized Octolings when he splatted them by slashing his ink sword at them. Kelp finished off the last of the Sanitized Octocopters with her magic ink.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hoopa Unbound (actually Wish) finishes off the Sanitized Octosnipers and Sanitized Octocommanders, then Hope takes control, reverting to another Hoopa. (this time, Confined forme)

(Hope is a Hoopa Confined, while Wish is a Hoopa Unbound)

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Before long, all of the Sanitized Octotroopers were splatted one by one with ink beams generated by Coral's ink sword, none left standing.

Kelp splashes her magic ink on the Sanitized Octobombers, splatting all of them in an instant.

"We are close to defeating this nightmare!" Coral says as he notices the number of Sanitized Octarians dwindling.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hoopa Confined uses Hyperspace Hole, pulling a ring off of her horn and summoning a Litwick and a Croagunk. Croagunk uses Poison Jab on the remaining Sanitized Octarians, while Litwick uses Fire Spin on them.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
(Is your interest the Hoopa creature?)

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
(I see. Very cool! I used to collect Pokemon cards. I had Charzard and Muck.)

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
With all of the Sanitized Octarians completely wiped out, it's now time for everyone to wake up now that the nightmare is over forever.

"We did! I'm glad that we won't have to deal with this nightmare anymore." Coral tells everyone before starting to fade.

"Coral, what is happening to you?!" Kelp asks, scared.

"Oh, I must be waking up, well, I'll meet you in the real world." Coral says as he completely fades away.

Kelp takes a look at herself and she notices that she is also starting to fade away.

"If I'm waking up right now, then I think the tea's effect is starting to wear off." Kelp says before also completely fading away.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
(Also, if you have noticed, I had made a few Zelda references with a Splatoon disguise.)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Let me guess: Link's Awakening?)

Hope begins to fade, as well. She's waking up, too. When she wakes up and sees Coral and Kelp in the real world, she wonders if she can Super Jump. Before, it was like a barrier had been placed on her powers. Now, she's unsure if the hypothetical barrier has been lifted.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
(Could be any Zelda game where sword beams can be used.)

Coral yawns as he stretches.

"I'm glad we have won that battle." Coral says.

Kelp also yawns and stretches.

"That nightmare will hopefully be forgotten too." Kelp tells Coral.

The two walk over to Hope to make sure she's okay.

"How are you feeling, Hope?" Coral asks.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
(That's cool. I love Zelda. Haven't played for a while because I'm invested in Splatoon, Wario Ware, Trail Hogs, and Mario Bros. Yeah, I must say that I have put a number of references from The Trail Hogs game in here. I guess you can all tell that!)

Back at Urchin Underpass the Trail Hogs are eating a feast of Koi and Chicken. It seems that the drones have managed to snag a few buckets of fried chicken from people's apartments after Rocket Jeff flew some of the drones into apartments at Flounder Heights.

"Mmm... mmm... finger licking good chicken!", exclaims Frankus.

"Hey, Frankus, I like what you did with the fried chicken, re-frying it dandelions and mallow. Let me toss some popcorn chicken into your mouth.", says Inkura.

"Go right ahead. You play basketball so you must be good at the 3 point shot! Go for it!", exclaims Frankus.

Inkura tosses a piece of popcorn chicken at Frankus and he catches it in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, anyone else?", asks Frankus.

"No no, that's ok. I want to eat my food.", says Janitor Steve.

"I just got an idea. Let's play food wars where we toss chicken and fish at each other and have to catch it in our mouths. I mean Inklings technically have big mouths so very little food would go to waste.", says Frankus.

"We can play it on our bikes. They have bumpers so we won't get hunt. Didn't we try to play Football once on our bikes. Remember how that went?", says Inkura.

"Heh! No way let's do it and we have Cornhead Comstalk dancing at our new concert venue while Hillbilly Jim plays his banjo for us. We're going to have loads of fun!", replies Frankus.

With that Frankus and the rest of his
1637375105299.png
attempt to play the new game Frankus is talking about so much. They begin to toss food at each other while riding their bikes and attempting to keep count of how much chicken and fish is left to consume and who ate the most.

"Frankus, you're a beast. You ate almost all of our chicken!", says Rocket Jeff.

"You should see how much popcorn chicken he caught in his mouth.", replies Inkura.

"Arr! Arr! Shiver me timbers! There was not enough chicken to wash down the bottle of rum I drank!", adds Peg Leg Pete.

"I kicked a piece of popcorn chicken and Kalamari Keith grabbed it. Apparently he dropped it and Frankus still caught it. Damn, Frankus, you are the ninja of chicken.", says Hong Kong John.

Frankus and his
1637375385836.png
continue to relax before they decide to split and go to their houses to get some sleep. Frankus, being the resourceful cyclists that he is decides to ride his bike into one of the empty buildings and crash there. Peg Leg Pete kind of hammered from his bottle of rum decides to sleep beside his bike on the sidewalk. Janitor Steve goes back to cleaning buildings while Rocket Jeff rides up the the highway above the underpass to shoot bottle rockets.

"Fireworks? Frankus, why are you sleeping in there. Why not crash over at my place?", asks Inkura.

"Ok, replies Frankus but do you have more fried chicken left. I need my energy for tomorrow.", replies Frankus.

"Sure, but we'll have to order some.", says Inkura.

"Ok, ok. Where do you live again?", asks Frankus.

"Behind the Plaza, remember?", replies Inkura.

"We met on the Plaza and I was cooking up some friend chicken. I also remember when Marie turned my Squid Form into a
1637375795533.png
and my team and I won Splatfest.", says Frankus.

"Yes, you dominated Splatfest on Moray Towers that night. Those where quite some times. For now let's get some sleep. I just didn't want you to sleep on the floor of the building that we just constructed.", remarks Inkura.

With that Inkura and Frankus head back to the Plaza on their
1637376040733.png
s waiting for the future to bring them some new adventures.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope wakes up, yawning. She tells Coral and Kelp that she's doing great! She's wondering if she can Super Jump outside of the dream now. There's only one way to find out. Shifting to her octopus forme, she attempts to Super Jump to Inkopolis Square. It seems to work, as she does indeed Super Jump to the square.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope's glad that she finally broke free of the barrier on her powers. Shifting back to her humanoid form, Hope walks to Deca Tower, ready for a Turf War. Holding her Splattershot Jr. tightly, she aims to do her best in the match.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Coral and Kelp return to their humanoid forms and get their Turf War weapons ready.

"Hey Mirage, wanna join us for Turf War?" Coral asks as he holds his Octo Shot.

"Hope can finally Super Jump, that's great!" Kelp excitedly says as she holds her Carbon Roller.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"No, thanks," says Mirage. "I don't want to hinder you like I did last time." If anything, he and Sven can try and defend Inkopolis Square from anything that may pose a threat to it. He won't use his powers too much, though.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
It is the morning and Frankus is currently riding his bike in Inkura's apartment which is quite large. In fact it takes up the whole 5th floor.

"I wish my house was this big so I can ride my
1637421304476.png
even when it rains!", exclaims Frankus.", says Frankus.

"After that Salmonid invasion I'm not sure I want to keep this place but on the other hand we beat the carp out of them thanks to your innovative leadership. I'm actually thinking of getting a place close to where we set up our buildings.", says Inkura.

"Or we could build a bicycle apartment complex. Why you could move in with The Ink Burglar.", suggests Frankus.

"That's fine as long as she doesn't do any experiments with invisible ink. I don't want to wake up and get stuck in that carp.", replies Inkura.

With a final word Inkura and Frankus get on their
1637426218438.png
s and head out towards Urchin Underpass to call the Hogs in to build a new bicycle apartment building for Inkura and The Ink Burglar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom