• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Squido, you can't just create a character and then barge in like this. You have to wait until your character gets accepted first, then you can post in this IC thread.)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Depends on if they're accepted, first. Same with all of your characters.)

(...again, I'm one to talk...)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Thanks)

Leaving Deca Tower, Mirage and Hope sit at a table parallel to Coral and Kelp, deciding to get something to eat. They look around for any more enemy Octarians and soon see a female Inkling sitting at a table with a male Inkling(?) standing beside her. Hope happily greets the female Inkling, not realizing it might be insensitive.

Cephalobro

Coral decides to keep an eye on Hope to make sure she doesn't get octonapped again.

"I'm going to try to make sure no one octonaps Hope again." Coral says, taking some glances at Hope's direction.

"Now that we can finally relax, how about a quick lunch?" Kelp offers.

"That sounds good right about now." Coral tells Kelp.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp get up from their table and go to the Crust Bucket to order some food using the tickets they got from their Salmon Run shift.

"I think I just want a regular Seanwich." Coral says.

"I want a Galactic Seanwich!" Kelp immediately follows up.

Coral gives a confused look to Kelp, his girlfriend.

"Um, don't you think it's a little too large to eat?" Coral asks. "I just don't want you potentially getting a stomach ache from all the grease it has."

"Don't worry, I can handle it." Kelp replies to Coral, her boyfriend.

"Okay, but let me know if you do get a stomach ache afterward." Coral tells Kelp.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Looking back at Coral and Kelp for a bit, Hope is glad that the two Octolings are looking out for her. "ありがとう、コーラ。ケルパ," [Thanks, Cora. Kelpa,] says Hope. "Hey, what about the Salmon Run shift? Did you already do it? ...sorry about all these questions," says Mirage.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"We can do one, plus I kind of want Kelp to get over her fear of Salmonids." Coral answers.

"Seeing how we get paid a lot more, then I will do it to bring a lot of funds toward our neighborhood." Kelp replies.

Coral and Kelp decide against having something to eat since they might have to go on a Salmon Run shift soon.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Then, let's do this! Kelp, we'll do our best to help you get over your fear," says Mirage.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Let's do it!" Coral accepts.

"I just hope they won't have that creepy eel thing again." Kelp says as she subtly agrees.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Is everyone ready?" asks Mirage. "はい," [Yes,] says Hope. "はい," [Yes,] says Wish after he takes control. Control goes back to Hope, and she walks to Grizzco.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom