INKLING RP

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Yeah, me too. I'm on break and it sucks. I have nothing to do but smash bros., and that kinda gets dull every so often. :L)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Ahhhhhhhhhh so sorry guys I got distracted by breakfast and decided to read a book and my macbook died. Alright, going to start on it)

"Oh." Ginger shuffled awkwardly. "I suppose that's right. We can ask around for her and make signs if you want. Nett, what do you think?" She looked expectantly at the hooded Inkling.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serink wasnt paying attention, as she was staring into Spyke's alley looking at a figure that was covered by the shadow of a building. "Wha...?" She started to walk slowly towards the figure.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Ne-Serink? Where are you going?" She spun around and realized where Serink was heading. "That's towards Spyke!" Ginger had dealt with Spyke before, but kept her interactions with him to a minimum. He really creeped her out.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
When she was closer to the figure, Spyke was visible to her left. She kept her vision focused on the figure ahead of her.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Serink, I-" Against her better judgement, she started to follow Serink and motioned for Nett to do the same. "Somehow, I feel like that training is never going to get done. Serink-" Ginger stopped upon seeing a mysterious figure in the same alley Spyke occupied. "Serink, do you know this person? Um, hi, Spyke."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett slowly slid his head further into his shirt, only his nose and eyes could be seen. "Who is that.... and w-why are there so many empty shells lying all over the place?" Coming from a clean house, this place looked pretty disgusting to him, and it smelled weird, as well.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Nett, this is Spy-Serink!" Ginger had to cut herself off yet again as Serink appeared to be kidnapped. She grabbed Nett's hand and plunged into the crevice. "Thank goodness for our shapeshifting skills," she murmured, letting her pink ink flow into a form more comfortable for her to take in the crevice.
(Alright, going to eat a late lunch)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Alright x3)

On the otherside of the crevice was Serink lying unconcious. She had bruises spread across her body and cuts in between each bruise.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett's mouth dropped. "Wh-what the heck happened?? Serink!" He ran towards her unconscious body and took a knee. "Oh man.. this day just keeps getting better, doesn't it.. W-what do we do??"

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger was equally freaked out. "Um…" Her mind went blank. 'Pull yourself together, Gari!' She shouted to herself. Then she looked to Nett. "Um, we can take her to one of the shopkeepers. Crusty Sean, to be exact. He's super fresh and can keep silent if need be. From there, I guess we can call an ambulance."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett put his hand on his forehead. "A-alright....Why her, though? Why did she have to get hurt, she wasn't doing anything wrong to anyone." He frowned, and his teeth began to show. "Ok. Let's just... let's just hurry."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She suddenly sat up screaming then fell back down, concious again, screaming aloud in pain from her bruises and cuts.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"S-Serink? D-Do you know what happened?" There was no hiding it anymore, Ginger was frightened. She really wished she knew more about treating wounds and the like. She did know that adding pressure helped slow the flow of ink, but there was so many cuts… "Serink, we're going to get you help. But first, do you think you can turn into an Octopus? It'll be easier for us to move you."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She continued screaming. "C-CAPT-TAIN CUTTLEFISH!" She screamed aloud as tears streamed down her face. "I-I cant feel my legs!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom