INKLING RP

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger jogged in place, trying to keep herself warm. It was unusually cold in Inkopolis, and everyone was feeling it despite most wearing longer bottoms to compensate. Even Judd, who wasn't far from where she was, appeared to be shivering. "Where is he?" Serink was still sleeping, wearing a Forge Octarian Jacket. Soon enough, she caught sight of a familiar Inkling and waved to him. "Hey, Nett! Serink wake up!"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett looked for the voice who had called. He had his hands shoved into his pockets to contain what warmth he already had. Because of this, he did not wave, he only nodded his head and said, "Hey, Gari." He walked towards her and the sleeping Octoling

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"It's really cold," She commented. "I should be used to Inkopolis weather, but I never am. What I would give to stay in Kelp Dome for a while…" She reluctantly pulled herself out of her beginning warm daydreams and looked at Nett. "Well, as soon as Serink wakes up we can go train. Preferably in Kelp Dome. You know what that is, right?"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett stared at her in confusion. "Kelp what? Is that like a grocery store?" He lifted his hood up to cover his freezing head and ears.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger did her best to stifle a giggle, but most of it filtered through. "In a way. Kelp Dome is basically where Inkopolis gets its green things all year round. It's definitely going to be busy now that the cold days are here. My sister is an intern there and loves it." She adjusted her beanie. "We battle in a copy of it every so often. The real thing is slightly bigger and filled to the brim with plants and produce."

(tfw your character is as bad at explaining as you are XD oops)

Last edited:

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett stood amazed. He wish he knew a lot about this kind of stuff like Gari, he felt pretty lame again, but shook it off. "Well, sheesh." He said. "I'd assume that would be my brother's favorite spot to battle if it's so warm.. He loves the heat. But, how did I not know what this was? Ugh, I feel so dumb."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
She smiled comfortingly at him. "It's alright. You are new to this. There are other warm spots, too, like at Mahi Mahi Resort and Camp Triggerfish. Um, Serink…"She peered down at the Octoling hesitantly. "I thought all Octolings were early risers. Anyway, I guess we could go inside and get started. But Serink wanted to come with us…"
(Should we continue or wait for Serena)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(No, I was just wondering :) I guess I have done it before-ish on another forum, although I wrote entire chapters, so I could control other people's characters. I want to start an Ask Blog/RP Blog on Tumblr using some Splatoon OCs I made but I have like 30 that I made for that purpose and I'm thinking of just using some brand new ones I haven't completely named yet because I found out I can't draw guys XD)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(XD And plus I can't think of Inkling hairstyles for the guys so yeah :P Do you have any ideas for a retro sounding name? I have Pixel and Bit, but that's it.)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Video game retro :) Well, I guess I could just go for Retro, but I'm not sure that's much of a girl's name)

"Yeah, it's usually fairly warm in Inkopolis. Alright, are you ready to go?"

Sorry for replying late, was prepping chicken)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett shivered at the words Serink said. "Meh.. last thing people around here need is more violence, right..?" He looked around.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"I kind of doubt that Octa-whathisface could influence weather, but if so, Agents 1 and 2 should know about it. Alright, to Kelp Dome! Nett, got your Splattershot Jr? Serink?" Ginger was getting excited again, moving her way to the Lobby. "Let's go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom