INKLING RP

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(I'm here, but I have to go to bed soon. I just watched Jumanji :p
I should be on around 10 to keep going.)

Ginger nodded in understanding. "Oh, okay. We Inklings do sleep a little heavy. And nobody is around Booyah Base at night. Nett, I can't believe the Great Zapfish is back! No more regulated battles for a while. Which means that there's going to be a whole lot more Inklings back in Inkopolis." She yawned. "Alright, I can't stay up forever. We'll battle in the morning? Say, 11? I wake up kinda late."

Last edited:

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"OK, Gari. I guess I'll go ahead and go home, then. My mother is probably looking for me at my usual spot and I'm not there.. I'll see you!" Nett smiled and waved

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She kept her face serious. "I dont sleep. I used to. Now I dont." She walked back over to her bench by the octo valley pipe and slid her ink brush under the bench.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"I've got to go home. Where are you going to--- oh yeah... sorry."
Nett had forgotten that Serink was basically banished from Octo Valley. He felt bad that she had to stay outside in the dark all by herself. So he decided that he'd stay a little longer. He walked towards the bench and sat down.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She looked at him and flashed a smile. She looked away and pulled the scrunchy out of her tentacles and her tentacles unraveled into long curly sky blue tentacles.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
He twiddled his fingers thinking of something to say, and finally some words came out. "So do all octolings look like you? Or are they different colors, too?" "that was a stupid question" Nett thought to himself.
"of all the things, that's all you can say?"

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Actually, yes, I was supposed to be just like the rest, but lets just say my mom was an inkling and my dad was an octoling, so I ended up a different colored octoling."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
His eye widened. "Th-that's actually possible?" "I just thought that... idk, our uh.... parts wouldn't be com-compatible..." Nett's face slightly turned red.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Actually, centuries ago, octarians and inkopolis worked together. They couldnt have dreamed that they would be forced to fight for territory due to rising sea levels. Octolings like me were one of many that had been around during that era before war." She looked down for a moment, then back up. "Im the last one of inkling by octoling children of another color..."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Yah, i think we should, but Nin wont be on yet. He'll probably get on in a few minutes, so lets just wait for him.)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Okay)
A slight breeze through the window of his room made Nett shiver into waking up. It was a little colder than usual in his room, so he got up and got dressed and turned the heat on. There was no sign of any life in his home. "Probably left for work and I didn't hear.." He decided that he would go back to the plaza to see if Serink was there and would try and find Gari, as well. The plaza was only about 5 minutes away in walking distance, so he headed out, taking his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom