INKLING RP

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett pulled the Splattershot Jr out of his pocket and started to follow Gari. "Let's go, Serink!" He was really excited for his first battle ever

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"We have different ideas of ink battles. I dont do battles in the lobby or whatever its called. I sneak into them."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger stopped. "Um, if you don't want people recognizing you, you can wear a hat. And wear an Inkling mask. Or even better, you can wear something like the Paintball Mask or the Gas Mask."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"What's that?" Ginger was honestly curious. "Is it like a sudden death thing? A lot of inklings would like that, but I'm not sure about it because it would probably be Blaster and Charger city."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I sneak into them, because Im not exactly a lobby fan. All the lights just make me dizzy..."

(Sorry guys! I had to do some stuff.)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"But. How do you sneak in? I've never really seen any other ways you could get in there." Nett looked around at the lobby entrance. "Nope, no other ways. You must be good at sneaking around, then.."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Obviously. How do you think I came here past Cap'N Cuttlefish when I was sent to my banishment?"

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Hm. So do you want to go in your way, then?" Ginger was more than interested.

(Good morning! So basically, I was going to make a blog using some Splatoon Characters-Pixel, Bit, and maybe Retro-and people can ask them questions. I was thinking of Role Playing as them, too.)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Im getting confused of myself now. It may just be the memory loss from my accident and my way here. Im still piecing things together of my memory, so I barely even know myself. Only that my name is Serink and I was banished from Octarian territory." She looked down and sat on the bench.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Yes I did. Im still piecing it together, and I remember another octoling that had pink tentacles... She was banished from Octarian territory because she had gone cross eyed when a pot fell and broke on her head. She also became sillier and lost her intelligence. She may be hiding among Inkopolis somewhere. I dont know, but she has a splitting mirror view of my face, exactly like my face as well. Her tentacles were styled in the same way mine are..." She looked around, thinking of the octoling she described.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"No, she was banished like me. She must be in Inkopolis. She may be sister too, but until I have the memory of us being sisters, I cant consider her a sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom