• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
While Starscream and Soundwave are some of the most unique and memorable transformers characters, I'm picking autobots because Peter Cullen's portrayal of Optimus prime is the best thing ever

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Clearly since Soundwave is superior to the inferior Autobots. Decepticons can only be the right choice!
And that's why the Decepticon is better than the puny Autobots. Soundwave, the most loyal member of Megatron and the Decepticon, can take out all the Autobots on his own.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I rather be this guy right here if I could.

That way I can be on either side and screw with everyone.

IxaVerse

Senior Squid
NNID
Uselessguy12
Seems to be their Robots in Disguise which is meh in my opinion but at least this won't happen.

It had to be posted.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I only watched a few of the movies, and the Decepticons looked infinitely cooler so I'm choosing that. Go Decepticons!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Decepticons. I need that shirt. If they don't let me keep it, I'm gonna rage.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
This is such a freaking cool theme. The peopel only dislike it cause they don't know the beauty of transoformers (aside from the Bayhem movies. Ugh) ;)

But everyone should honestly be excited for this because of what they future may hold. Who knows what other copyrights Nintendo can get ahold of for the next ones. I personally would love to see s DC vs Marvel. The age of generic stuff is over. The real splatfests have begun :D

Jedi vs Sith would be epic.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'll gladly join the Autobots:ability_defenseup:

Btw, I have to do this...

Inklings, Squids in disguise

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Idk Transformers but I guess I'll pick Autobots because Red team

GageVH

Inkling
NNID
GageVH
Another splatfest where I'll be choosing by color. Can't stand transformers at all.
Go team Purple!
I don't really understand how you "can't stand" a line of Childrens Toys. (Or Cartoon)

I didn't follow Transformers as a kid at all, but they're still pretty neat.

Edit: Oh and I suppose I'll go team Marie again.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I don't really understand how you "can't stand" a line of Childrens Toys. (Or Cartoon)

I didn't follow Transformers as a kid at all, but they're still pretty neat.

Edit: Oh and I suppose I'll go team Marie again.
Well think of it as when you're listening/watching something that you can't stand, that is how transformers are to me.

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
I know everybody's interested by the theme being sponsored, but it also seems Hammerhead Bridge is coming before Splatfest. One of the screenshots shows it, and since this Splatfest will only happen once, I assume it'll be part of it.
Moray Towers was in the original trailer for Splatfest and it wasn't apart of said Splatfest so you might not want to get your hopes up.

Anyway, I just chose a team with red ink and Decepticons look cooler so I guess ill go with them.
I just feel bad for the Cat loving, Water Slide riding, Hot dog eating Autobots cuz you know they've lost every Splatfest so far. :p

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Moray Towers was in the original trailer for Splatfest and it wasn't apart of said Splatfest so you might not want to get your hopes up.

Anyway, I just chose a team with red ink and Decepticons look cooler so I guess ill go with them.
I just feel bad for the Cat loving, Water Slide riding, Hot dog eating Autobots cuz you know they've lost every Splatfest so far. :p
I am voting for Autobots, and I won every Splatfest so far, soooooo I like to think the odds are in my favor. =P

florence

Full Squid
i honestly have no preference, i think i'll go with autobots because i bet that'll be more popular.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
The amount of people that are not familiar with Transformers is hurting my inner fanboy...
This. I just don't understand how you could NOT be familiar with it. I just went to Universal Studios last month and got a Bumblebee shirt and went on the Transformer ride (it's pretty damn awesome), so I'm pumped. Probably taking my WiiU with me on vaycay, will at least get to play in the hotel in the morning while everyone else is hungover since I'm an early riser regardless lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom