• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapons: Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D!

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get ready to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights because there will be two new weapons on the scene! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, The Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D should be available for players splatting pleasure on the 30th or 31st of October depending on time zones. We've got the inside info on these new weapons so read on and learn!

"The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights

"The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights
Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
    • 7 PM PT (29th)
    • 10 PM ET (29th)
    • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
    • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
    • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
Excited for these inkoming weapons? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

How about a new Bamboozler, Squiffer, or Splash-o-matic? Yes I'm completely bias, but there's no more than two weapons for each!
We'll be getting another Bamboozler, the MK II, with Disruptors and Echolocator, sometime soon. And I do think the Squifferscopes should be a thing.

Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
  • 7 PM PT (29th)
  • 10 PM ET (29th)
  • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
  • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
  • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
FTFY

Says 30th at 11am in that tweet. We don't need to guess the other times, since it has to come out simultaneously for all regions. Though iirc weapons have historically come out on thursdays on splatfest weeks (at least NA splatfests).

I've been waiting forever for the Neo Luna (Splat Bomb and Splat Bomb Rush? I can't say no to that!), so I'm REALLY hyped for that weapon to come out as a person who enjoys using the Luna Blaster a lot. :D

As for the H-3D, well... I don't know what to say about it. It has the same kit as the Forge Pro (Point Sensors and Inkzooka) but it can potentially take an inkling out in one burst if you have really good aim.

I have a feeling the H-3D might be overshadowed by the Forge Pro since it's much more consistent in getting splats and far more easier to use then the H-3D, but what do I know I don't use the H-3. :p

I've been waiting forever for the Neo Luna (Splat Bomb and Splat Bomb Rush? I can't say no to that!), so I'm REALLY hyped for that weapon to come out as a person who enjoys using the Luna Blaster a lot. :D

As for the H-3D, well... I don't know what to say about it. It has the same kit as the Forge Pro (Point Sensors and Inkzooka) but it can potentially take an inkling out in one burst if you have really good aim.

I have a feeling the H-3D might be overshadowed by the Forge Pro since it's much more consistent in getting splats and far more easier to use then the H-3D, but what do I know I don't use the H-3. :p
but the splattershot pro has GOD AWFUL ink efficiency, so maybe H3D will be considered another option?

because we are fat and it is easier to sell things to fat people because it is easier to catch us unlike you European fit dudes:p
Well that's not true

I live in England and you can't go out to buy bubblegum without seeing 500 fat people (mainly men but a lot of women too) and sometimes it feels like your not normal because your thin but everyone else seems to be fat

Honestly, I don't know... it would be more fair for everyone to get the new stuff on the same day...

...blame Nintendo not Obama. :p
#obamahasasecretformulatoblowupsplatoonwhyareyoureadingthisitsnotliketheresanythingspecialitsjistmebeingstupidseriouslyjustgiveupplusyourgivingupminuitesofyourlifetryingtodecodethisstupidmessageyouknowwhatifyouvereadthisfarthenyouareawesomegreatjob

It's the exact same time for everyone in the world. Time zones just kinda mess with that.
Well no it's not the same time

But yeah time zones are annoying wait what time is it in America I'll google it's

Only a small difference of two hours or 6 but still

Atleast Europe got yoshis woolly world first :p

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pissed the f*ck off rn*
REALLY?
THESE GOD DAMN WEAPONS? BUT NOTHING OF THE OCTOBRUSH-
OH MY JESUS HELP ME.

I GOT HYPED UP FOR NOTHING.
GAAAAAAAAAH, WHY ANOTHER LUNA?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!
I'm... I'm just gonna go into my salt corner...
JFC JUST COULDN'T PUT OUT THE NEW OCTOBRUSH DURING OCTOBER?!
OKAY.
OKAY I SEE.
*Continues to rant and mumbles*
I'm so glad all the weapons that I hate are being released. :'^)

Luna blasters with bomb rush? -Makes Josee's evil chuckle from Total Drama presents: The Ridonculos race-

But seriously though where is my Neo Sploosh -o-Matic and Bamboozler 14 MK II?!

Lol I don't get how the point sensor and inkzooka is an "interesting combination." It's literally the same set as the forge splattershot pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom