• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

pixelatedd

Inkling
I submitted an application to sign up in the hopes the new date doesn't conflict with anything!

Here's to hoping! This seems like such a great idea!!

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Oh, Turf War is being used? Kinda surprised since people said in the feedback thread that they don't want Turf War.

@RoyLee If Hammerhead Bridge comes out before the tournament date, will that map be used? Also, is there some reason Rainmaker is not being used?

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
Oh, Turf War is being used? Kinda surprised since people said in the feedback thread that they don't want Turf War.

@RoyLee If Hammerhead Bridge comes out before the tournament date, will that map be used? Also, is there some reason Rainmaker is not being used?
I'm assuming Rainmaker not being used has something to do with the janky balancing on a few maps.
I hope that, since they're delaying it for such a while, they're also changing the ruleset to get rid of Turf War, among other fixes.

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Yeah, maybe if the people on here will have a ban list for Rainmaker stages ready by that time we could go with those as well. I really enjoy the Rainmaker mode and I know a lot of other people do as well. It has so much competitive potential too, as it requires a lot of teamplay so it would be nice to have it included in a tournament that's all about connecting different players with different playstyles, in my opinion :3

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey Everyone, after a really long two weeks for me, I am happy to announce that this will still be happening! However, we would like you to vote on the best day for this. Each of the dates that can be chosen will be a Saturday within September. So go ahead and vote with the link below. The Poll will close at in exactly 24 hours from now so 11:30 EST tomorrow.

Good Luck!

http://strawpoll.me/5382412

Mowse

Inkling
NNID
MowseChao
Make sure everyone spreads around this link!

http://strawpoll.me/5382412
Do we have a time window for the tournament? I might be able to make next Saturday if it's early, but because it's a long weekend (Labor day) I'll be visiting my family at some point.

I can work around it, but I need some knowledge in advance on when I should free my schedule.

Also, I'm now able to stream matches. (Previously I was unable to)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
After all voting is now done, the Messfest will be this Saturday at 7:00 EST! Thanks everyone for your participation!

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
IMO: Since this thread is confusing as heck. Could you make a new thread instead and kill this one? I feel it'd be easier on everyone if we start fresh. Including a new "application", etc. That way you don't have a bunch of "extra" from teams/players who no longer play, or can't join, etc.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I applied. Would be nice to know one day in advance at least. Agree with dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom