Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
I would actually like that you elaborate in why you vote for me Thingyman,especially since I'm the first one concerned. I don't really see any raison at why you would even hide that at the first place.

I guess there was enough talk for me to have a basic opinion of everyone in here. So I'm gonna analysis all those post right now and post my thought:

@xCoCo: See above, She just voted for me and that it, altrough now with Thingyman vote I have two of those in me. So yeah,not going good for me right now

@lonelyrollingsquid:...Oh He said nothing yet too,surprised nobody else called him out for that, howener unlike Platypudding which got replaced due to afk'ing... He's still here in-game. Plotting against us heh?

@ReedRGale: Active so far with a extended discution with Drax,Put his thought about everyone which is alway good to know,also he asked me for some read about people,so here you have it! Gonna signity lean townie for him right now

@Aykorn: Didn't posted much,but he actually tried to some stuff move around,Gonna wait for more post from him to get a better opinions though,right now it a neutral for me

@Thingyman: Posting overload hue,right now I'm kinda confused in what you trying to do by voting for me but not giving any raison and why you would assume Drax read seem town at me while it seem clearly either neutral or null scum for me hue. Right now I'm gonna keep you as neutral.

@Drax: Gonna call him townie for now just because he managed to make conversation flow toward town while it it was kinda dead and made some good analysis,but like ReedRGale it might be a bluff to trust him. So hum... Gonna wait for more?

@slakingking1: Right now the only post he have made was to talk about game mechanic as if you can actually vote or not. Now that he know the answer,I didn't saw him participating in our discussion afterward so far, so yeah I would like to heard a bit your opinions in here too.

@Rom-Steïn: Have done some Random voting,discuced a but with me,but didn't made much analysis yet. Another guy in while I would like to heard his thought too.

And that should all. Because Lonelyrollingsquid Litteraly posted nothing yet, I'm gonna ##Vote:Lonelyrollingsquid to make him post at least something in here. Also again,I would like for Slakingking1 and Rom-Stein to post his opinion at everyone like I have done too.

Oh and because Drax actually didn't actually used the right format to vote for me,Do I have 3 vote at me or 2 right now?

Day 1 votecount:

@xCoCo - (1) Rom-Steïn
@lonelyrollingsquid - (1) Boolerex
@ReedRGale - (0)
@Aykorn - (0)
@Thingyman - (0)
@Drez - (0)
@Boolerex - (2) xCoco, Thingyman
@slakingking1 - (0)
@Rom-Steïn - (1) Aykorn

Not voting: lonelyrollingsquid, ReedRGale, Drez, slakingking1

Deadline is officially set for Friday, 8/21 at 12:45 PM EST!

Remember everybody, if you'd like to get your vote recorded, you must bolden and put "##" in front of your vote. When I am tallying the votecount, I am using the wordsearch and type in "##." If I don't see it, I won't be counting it.

hmm

turns out lonelyrollingsquid HAS also yet to post since before the start of the game. 'twas an oversight of mine.

since i have heard nothing from this player, i will be searching out for a replacement immediately. if @lonelyrollingsquid returns to the thread before i have officially replaced her and mentions her desire to continue playing, (s)he will maintain his/her position in the game. if anybody is aware of anybody that would be interested in replacing into her slot, let me know immediately. thanks!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Glad to hear from you Bool! Anyway, I don't see much to comment on right now, but I am watching. Also, I'll poke Lonely and see what she's up to.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Boolerex said:
@Rom-Steïn: Have done some Random voting,discuced a but with me,but didn't made much analysis yet. Another guy in while I would like to heard his thought too.
As I said, there's nothing to analyse on the first Day. Unless someone being a total idiot and speaking so much that everyone figure out what he is, you can't come up with a conclusion on first Day.
You have to wait until at least 2nd Day to begin to consider someone as a Mafia guy.
First day, everyone is a mafia, and after 2nd day, you pick those you think they are suspect. That's how I do it.

Btw, I'm totally seeing my death coming at Night, just feeling it <_<

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
As I said, there's nothing to analyse on the first Day. Unless someone being a total idiot and speaking so much that everyone figure out what he is, you can't come up with a conclusion on first Day.
You have to wait until at least 2nd Day to begin to consider someone as a Mafia guy.
First day, everyone is a mafia, and after 2nd day, you pick those you think they are suspect. That's how I do it.
@Rom-Steïn Are you implying that vanilla townies are useless? I mean like, I know you said "judge after a day" but I mean, for all intents and purposes, they are working with mostly the same information as everyone else and gain only the knowledge of "death" after night 1. That is powerful information to be sure, but still, aren't you then still judging the vote based on character?

Vanillas never know anything for certain (unless there's a masonizer or messenger [assuming I'm understanding those roles right]) and are you suggesting, through your philosophy, it is only worth playing if you are a power role? I mean, then you can know things for certain or act on the things that you think more freely. But as things are, you seem to be implying that we can't use our judgement of character to win this game and, as such, the game is pointless for those that can't know a fact for sure.

By that logic, are you suggesting you're are a power role or mafia? I dunno. I'm gonna lean a little mafia on you. That last comment about getting lynched at night is really pulling at me. :l

lonelyrollingsquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Selfcat
@African American yeah I'm sorry for not posting. I still don't quite understand exactly what's going on yet so I might actually sit this game out and just watch for now. Sorry for any inconvenience ehe...

Thingyman

Inkling
Not a good reason; please explain.
Just popping in quickly and saw this. I mostly didn't explain it because I wanted to see how Boo reacted to that (though it was a serious vote, and I'll explain it later now that I see Boo's reacted to it, tight schedule today).

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I'm interested in seeing that, Thingy. I'm also curious as to where Akorn is. I would like to see her post more.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Also forgot to mention, I have played so many I've lost count. Played on Smash Boards Mafia since 2010 I believe, and then I played on Mafia Scum since 2011. (As Ranmaru on both boards, but I changed my nick to Drez on Smash Boards)

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I'm not feeling this direction anymore.

Unvote; Vote: Slaking1

A bit too quite for my tastes. Only talks of game mechanics, and does nothing else. I think we need to think of lynch choices soon as Deadline is coming up Friday, which is tomorrow.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Rom-stein looked kind of suspicious at the start, voting xCoCo right away for the sake of it. And that whole "calm before the storm" thing?
Also, i'm kind of surprised Thingyman admitted(?) they're a townie right away. Is that a good idea to do?

Bit of newbie here, so I guess I'm being cautious and trying to pick up the strats.
Hey there. There's something I would like to know, what did you think of Rom's explanation of your accusation on him? I see you online but not posting this game, what's up? Also the townie thing is just null. I wouldn't take anything from it.

Nah, I appreciate it, but "the calm before a storm" is a pretty common saying in English, too.

In any case, I guess I am being too cautious. Thanks for the tip!

##Vote: Rom-Steïn
Can you explain why you were being cautious? I just want to know your thought process here. Also, I'd like for you to give a reads list on the players. You have only posted twice and I know nothing else of your play.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yeah I think she's going to get replaced. Your vote's not going to do much there now, so you should join me on Slaking1 for now.

@lonelyrollingsquid if you have the time, id suggest staying in the game and learning the ropes as you play. after all, the best way to learn is to actively play and learn the ropes hands on. however, if you have other things that you feel may hinder your ability to play, then i completely understand.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Yeah I think she's going to get replaced. Your vote's not going to do much there now, so you should join me on Slaking1 for now.
Yeah this is what I thought,for now he's more likely to be replaced,so I'm moving my vote to Slakingking1 which I'll also like to heard now

##Vote: Stakingking1

Also Drax don't forget he ## at the start then you vote :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom