• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NA Splatfest: Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl?

Early Bird or Night Owl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
I thought I was done with these dumb videos for this topic, I guess not. You people are not listening to Sonic.

Oh. Yes. Sonic. We should be really early, like Sonic. So early that we rush out the door straight away. Because getting out the door really early has always worked out very well for Sonic:
upload_2016-6-24_12-47-2.jpeg
upload_2016-6-24_12-48-30.jpeg

SLOW DOWN AND HAVE A CHILLI DOG, Night Owls!

(I do miss Sonic Says and that whole show. :))

Award

This week is really confirming my Night-Owlishness
I woke up maybe 40-45 minutes ago (it's 12:52 PM for me) and went to sleep 11ish 12ish

And yes, I would like a chili dog
But for now, toaster strudels
A downgrade from tasty, tasty poison, to tasteless, cardboard like poison. Sonic does not approve.

Award

Toaster Strudels v Poptarts Splatfest activate!

(I love both, so it would definitely be hard for me to choose)

I really wonder why this wasn't a worldwide splatfest
No contest. One is cardboard-like. The other, I'm convinced, is made of 100% recycled paperboard. I'm convinced if you look carefully at the bottom of a pop tart you can still see the barcodes from the products prior life as a shipping carton.

Toaster strudels, I can at least be convinced, with some monetary bribery, is actually safe for human consumption.

(Source: I've consumed more of both in prior decades than I am comfortable admitting in public.)

Ansible

Community Ambassador
No contest. One is cardboard-like. The other, I'm convinced, is made of 100% recycled paperboard. I'm convinced if you look carefully at the bottom of a pop tart you can still see the barcodes from the products prior life as a shipping carton.

Toaster strudels, I can at least be convinced, with some monetary bribery, is actually safe for human consumption.

(Source: I've consumed more of both in prior decades than I am comfortable admitting in public.)
Which is why you learn to make your own, or go to a bakery. But be careful!

Real strudels have ruined me. It's difficult for me to eat any of the store brands anymore without disappointment in every bite.

Meanwhile I picked up this stress owl at a small work party today. Hopefully my skills will be good enough to not make much use of it while splatling night owls. IMG_20160624_145234.jpg

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Early bird because:
Callie
Sunrises are prettiest
Day time brings happiness
My good memories happen in the morning
Walking in the morning is refreshing
I HATE ALL BIRDS except penguins go south pole
uhm
night time harbors bad thoughts and suicidal **** like ugh
though night time is pretty I like space

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
My Splatfest experience so far (I'm on team Early Bird):
First match: against 3 members of TD (which is Tentacle Difficulties I think). I went 7-1 and inked almost 1700 turf but it wasn't enough...
Second match: I dc'd 30 seconds in.
Third match: My team has a player named "Sabotage" who did nothing the entire match. This didn't really matter since I got matched against S ranks, but then with like a minute left, we were winning by far and I got dc'd. I don't know if this had anything to do with Sabotage (which it probably didn't since I dc'd last match) but yeah, pretty lame so far even though I feel as if I've been playing pretty good.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Oh hey @SyMag . Fancy seeing you in an extremely close match. Isn't it past your bedtime? (I'm Ryx Miz).

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
My Splatfest experience so far (I'm on team Early Bird):
First match: against 3 members of TD (which is Tentacle Difficulties I think). I went 7-1 and inked almost 1700 turf but it wasn't enough...
Second match: I dc'd 30 seconds in.
Third match: My team has a player named "Sabotage" who did nothing the entire match. This didn't really matter since I got matched against S ranks, but then with like a minute left, we were winning by far and I got dc'd. I don't know if this had anything to do with Sabotage (which it probably didn't since I dc'd last match) but yeah, pretty lame so far even though I feel as if I've been playing pretty good.
I was on your team! I was not sabotage but I was there!

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Close my fat hairy a**, your team had mine bent over the table
Hey, you had most of the map for most of the game. At least until the very end. That and you had a super obnoxious charger, so that's a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom