• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NA Splatfest: Hot Dog vs. Marshmallow

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Unfortunately I might miss this Splatfest. Sorry Team Hot Dog :(

picopepin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
picopepin
I think a more balanced team set wouldve been burgers vs dogs ive been fighting fellow marshmallows for several matches now

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Went with team hotdogs. Mostly because my fav color is green, well when light/sky blue isn't an option it is ;3
Don't expect to win at all, but hey did my part to try and help them not lose too badly.
What's a 3rd loss when you've got 18 snails on the way :D

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
King of Hot Dogs, Maybe.jpg

I bet this is all comeuppance for Marie's "white ink" from Japan's last Splatfest.

Whatever, I got my title so I'll get my 1-1/2 dozen snails. Good night everybody.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
I just wish these events were longer. I have alot of trouble getting in some good time with it, particularly since I *have* to take long breaks every now and then, as too much use of the controller's trigger buttons causes my hand/wrist/arm to flare up, and no game is worth the pain that can result if it flares up completely. I dont really want to have to take even more pain pills than I usually do. I end up being able to level up MAYBE twice over the course of the event, and that's it.

And of course, being such a short thing, many may have trouble doing it whatsoever.

Still, they're pretty fun.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I'm repping team hot dog, though it looks like we've lost the popularity portion for sure. =/

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Predictions?
Marshmallow by popularity
Hot dogs by wins (I don't know if it was just me or what, but nearly every single game we stomped the marshmallows)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Do not give up hope fellow hot doggers. The marshmallows are all scrubs, we can win
plus, popularity has been nerfed.

BackwardCap

The Ink Brush Samurai
NNID
BackwardCap
I've been on the less popular team in the last two splatfests and got king rank in 3 hours both times. Now it's taking over four hours, these wait times are really killing me since I have to be done before work.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Went with team hotdogs. Mostly because my fav color is green, well when light/sky blue isn't an option it is ;3
Don't expect to win at all, but hey did my part to try and help them not lose too badly.
What's a 3rd loss when you've got 18 snails on the way :D
I agree. I am on Team Hot Dog. And I am trying to carry beyond all possible means. Kill 11 people? Still lose. Keep half the team at its base during the last 30 seconds? Still lose. Get Monster points? Still lose. Protect Teammates with specials? sigh......still lose.

Hot Dogs are going to get crushed. Calling it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom