NA Splatfest: Hot Dog vs. Marshmallow

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Well its that or solidified sugar. >_>
Marshmallows, like licorice or Coca-Cola, were originally medicinal. They were made out of the whipped sap of the Marshmallow plant and used to treat sore throats. The process used to make traditional old-school marshmallows was labor intensive and they began to be made using gelatin and sugar because of the ease and quantity that could be produced.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Marshmallows, like licorice or Coca-Cola, were originally medicinal. They were made out of the whipped sap of the Marshmallow plant and used to treat sore throats. The process used to make traditional old-school marshmallows was labor intensive and they began to be made using gelatin and sugar because of the ease and quantity that could be produced.

...Thank you for the lesson, Donka-sensei.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
...Thank you for the lesson, Donka-sensei.
Haha even if that is sarcasm, I will take it! I have a huge sweet tooth so I love sharing my love of all things sweet.

Obviously I chose team Marshmallow-

EirikN

Full Squid
NNID
Novaxxe
Since when do people roast Hot Dogs on a stick over a campfire? What? All my camping trips have been smore infested and I have no regrets. #teammarshmellow

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Finally voted Marshmallow, it was mainly an impulse vote backed up by the fact that I roast Marshmallows waaaaay more often than Hot Dogs when camping.

Either way, it was a hard decision. Go team... woooooo

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
My Wii U us supposed to come between the 5th and the 12th. So I'm crossing my fingers that I will have it before the Splatfest.

I plan on picking Team Marshmellow; but, since I would have picked team cat and team water slide (which both lost) I'm guessing marshmellow will probably also lose.

Well at least if my Wii U doesn't show up in time xD obviously they need me to carry!

JarBear

Inkster Jr.
During the summer, my first thought is S'mores on a campfire. So I had to vote marshmallows!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I probably should have gone with marshmallows but, honestly, snails aren't something I desire a whole lot

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
Really looking forward to this Splatfest.

D

Deleted Member

Team Marshmallows for me! Not saying Marshmallows are cute and yummy.. but... :3

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
This will be the first Splatfest that multiples the battle win rate by 4x rather than 2x, which gives battle win rates more weight. I like this adjustment, hopefully less people will complain about Splatfest = popularity contest.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I agree. You'd have to be pretty lucky to get anyone on Team Hot Dog on your plaza.

Kinda hope the multiplier still makes a difference, though.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I agree. You'd have to be pretty lucky to get anyone on Team Hot Dog on your plaza.

I got two people in separate visits. I was so ecstatic the first time I Yeah-ed their post even though it was an awful Steven Universe one.

Also I made a post complaining about this and 25 people yeah-ed it so, they're there alright, they just aren't throwing out any quality content.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord

Just be hoping there are enough to fill out whole teams of 4 or that multiplier won't be helping you guys too much ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom