New patch

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm too busy to get into detail but I actually really like this patch, even though vMachine is still stuck in 220p jail.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
The Bubble, Vac, and Reefslider buffs almost exactly match my predictions for unusual buffs they could receive, though my idea for buffing Vac was a bit stronger, painting its feet directly when it sucks up enemy attacks so it can advance though enemy ink.

McSquid82

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
Ewel
Switch Friend Code
SW-7398-4915-8969
I know a lot of people want the .52 nerfed, but maybe this is a better solution. A ton of meta weapons all have a big thing in common, and that's Splash Wall. The .52, .96 deco, Squeezer, and Zekkofin all have this sub and the weapons they buffed against it are all the ones that need it the most, namely shorter range weapons that need to get in and can't currently. Needing to shred the wall before getting annihilated by the main weapon using it is no fun as any of these weapons. Hopefully this patch can give these shorter range weapons more counterplay against Wall weapons.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Just giving a handful of specific weapons a 10% damage buff is a bizarrely weird way to nerf Splash Wall. I wish they'd explain the reasoning behind doing it this way, they always explain some changes and not others.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
View attachment 11668
this is an interesting change...
this will be great for uh... you know, some people who might tend to die frequently from dodging into the rainmaker shield which is totally not me or anything no one look at my replays please

seriously though I am so hyped for this patch, this weekend is going to be so fun. I can't wait to experiment with new-reefslider and explore the terrain changes.

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
2024-05-29_22-09.png

nintendo acknowledges that the "send friend requests to players you recently played with" feature is only really used to sarcastically insult other players lol

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 11669
nintendo acknowledges that the "send friend requests to players you recently played with" feature is only really used to sarcastically insult other players lol
Fun fact I once got a friend request from a guy called "IH8usomuch" and I played with them again later only for them to send me ANOTHER ONE called "Sry4mysalt" like wow the character development lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom