NEXT SPLATFEST ANNOUNCED! Cars Vs Planes! (NA)

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
(at least when there's no E-Liters, but that goes for all maps anyways)
My reason for hating it. E-Liters are WAY too powerful on that map with no real way to deal with them. They'll get you before you can even reach mid. Plus you gotta deal with their teammates which makes it easier for the E-Liter to track you. I refuse to play Splatoon when that map is in Turf or Ranked rotation.

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
Never bring port mackerel back to splatfest again. it's terrible and invalidates so many weapons(such as the inkbrush..) it also coincidentally appeared all the time. that said after several interrupted hours and frustratingly dealing with disconnecting team mates i got to car Kars queen via wrecking faces with my bucket(trislosher)

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Not as much chatter here about it this time. Maybe because the big tourney is happening at the same time?

It seems like Planes has the popularity but might be edged in matches.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
yeah, planes is definitely getting the short end of the stick.

*sigh* when will i ever win a splatfest again
Well, I've been taking turns with my wife on her account and we've won 3-4 games total for cars. I've never seen such incompetence.

Maybe planes will take all the wins this evening and it will be a landslide...

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Honestly, as a team Planes player, I think we are doing fine. I was able to win most of the games that nobody disconnected on, and found a few good teams on my way to King. I had more trouble in Planes vs Planes matches than against team Cars.

Of course, from my perspective team Autobots was doing well wins wise, so take it with a grain of salt.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I've been taking turns with my wife on her account and we've won 3-4 games total for cars. I've never seen such incompetence.

Maybe planes will take all the wins this evening and it will be a landslide...
I had mixed results on my run, I'd say about 50-50 or 55-45 on car's favor (although some losses were very close)

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I been having so many planes vs planes battles :/ I wasnt expect it to be so popular.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Honestly, as a team Planes player, I think we are doing fine. I was able to win most of the games that nobody disconnected on, and found a few good teams on my way to King. I had more trouble in Planes vs Planes matches than against team Cars.

Of course, from my perspective team Autobots was doing well wins wise, so take it with a grain of salt.
Yeah. I realized I had Knuckles from 8bit in my team for about 15 games, so that probably had something to do with my impression that cars was winning.

My guess right now is that planes will have a solid victory in both categories.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I wouldn't ever thought I would finally be on a team that's not popular. Wow... this is a first. I don't know how I feel about these battles though.
My team was able to make some great combacks here and there but in total, I have no clue.
Maybe Team Plane (MORE LIKE PLAIN!) would win this Splatfest. Oh well- all I know is if Team Car loses, I won't be as salty.
Just can't wait for this thing to be over actually. I got Ranked to get to!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I wouldn't ever thought I would finally be on a team that's not popular. Wow... this is a first. I don't know how I feel about these battles though.
My team was able to make some great combacks here and there but in total, I have no clue.
Maybe Team Plane (MORE LIKE PLAIN!) would win this Splatfest. Oh well- all I know is if Team Car loses, I won't be as salty.
Just can't wait for this thing to be over actually. I got Ranked to get to!
Yes, because insulting Team Plane isn't hinting at saltiness. Just sayin'. >3>

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I had a rough patch in the beginning, but as the night rolled on, i got to car queen on schedule. it could be another close one. from what i've seen in miiverse, there's more planes, but cars are putting up a good fight. this'll be another interesting result to see.

the sat. morning crew though, ugh. couldn't even get a decent game, on either end. too many bad players, disconnects, unmatched teams. i will never go into splatfests after opening again.

I'd also heard some people had server maintenance issues. was that true? i got in early, actually.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I'm gonna go back in now because I'm pretty sure I left Team Plane at a deficit in terms of win rate and I feel bad.

But maybe it's best I stay away in that case...

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
So many disconnects. So close to Queen rank and so far. I just give up. Maybe next time I will have far more time and will finally get royalty rank. There is just so many disconnects I can take.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin

Got Kinghood a while ago. But as usual, a grind of a couple losses here and there kept my heat crappy.

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Holy hell, 1 freaking point away from earning Plane Defender (yeah I know... It's just defender, I had work today).

Seriously 1 point, then my clock hits 10:00 while the game is literally about to ask to play another- NOPE! Callie and Marie have news for us! *Eats revolver*

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Lots of great matches with team cars on my end. We kicked butt! Earlier in the day it felt like the server was on their side with random disconnects whenever things were going our way. Kept being matched with poor teams for a while, but in the 11th hour, it really felt like we pulled through from my experience. Seems like the best players always come out around 10:30 to 11 est

And I was sooo close to ranking king. 8 points away!! :(

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I really hope Planes win this, though the popularity will go to us for sure, I fought so many other Planes teams. I ended with a 31 win streak since I had some amazing teams this Splatfest. I won most of my matches with team Cars, so I did my duty.

I just don't want to lose six splatfests in a row.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
In my experiences, i think Planes had a great start, but then the wins went to cars near the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom