• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab - IC Thread

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura walked over to the tower, and plopped down beside the ramp, right where she had hidden of the first creature before. Every muscle in her body tensed up and her face became distorted as the shock wave of pain rippled though her body. She dropped her helmet and weapon beside her as a result.

Slowly, she shifted onto her side and curled up into a ball. Laura's vision grew blurry as the exhausted inkling started to fall asleep.

@Rustic [Go to: beside the tower ramp]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Zale crossed his arms and closed his eyes in thought after listening to the Orange Inkling girl and the female creature speak. There were so many interpreations of the conversation that the two just had Zale could take. Apparently the creature wanted vengeance for something, and maybe the rest of them if the word "us" was a given factor. Then there was the "love" part. Zale shuddered at the image of those two being in a "relationship" before deducing that the "love" part was more a phrase for partnership.

"I think... that orange girl is forming an alliance with that creature. To help get revenge for something." He quietly replied to Razor.

The pink boy wondered if the creature was talking about avenging the fallen creature from before, but it wouldn't make much sense that the creature would ask for another Inkling help to get rid of other Inklings. Then there was the concerning fact that there was another Inkling and a creature in this arena, which made Zale wonder how many of these things and Inklings were being sent to fight against.

"
Let's get outta here before they find us. We're screwed if they do. We also need to check up on the other guys that were with me." Zale commented, getting ready to flee.

@Rustic
[Action: Flee from the area.]

Last edited:

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
Blood... Raye thought to herself, the first vestiges of panic beginning to grip her. I need to get to her quickly! Raye began following the trail, her Mini Splattling at the ready should she come under attack.

@Rustic [Action - Follow the trail of blood]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zerul
As Hunter explored through the arena, the creature prowling behind him. He moved around, eventually the sounds of battle subsided.

There wasn't anyone near the area where he and the creature emerged, at least until he walked out from behind the wall and looked down. Beneath him, the light-bluenette was curled up on the floor, beaten and battered, but asleep. It seemed as though she was completely out of it as she had only stirred slightly when the creature glanced over the wall, mechanical limbs whirring quietly it looked around for more people.

Behind him, he could hear the creature hum inquisitively as he glanced back at it, seeing the creature look around. It seemed as though he was looking for something.

What will you do?

@Ikaheishi
Falling asleep wasn't the best thing to do in an arena such as this, but she was completely exhausted. Quickly, Laura fell asleep beneath the tower in the center of the arena.

She awoke momentarily when she heard someone approach, her eyes flickered open for a moment to examine the person before dozing off again. It was that blue kid, the one with one eye she remembered. Although she couldn't remember his name for the life of her. Was it Hoont? No what kind of parent calls their kid Hoont? She thought, dozing back in and out again.

There was a large, lumbering figure off to the side behind him though. It glanced away from her, looking off into distance curiously.

What's next, sleepyhead?

@MacSmitty
Zale ran off from the meeting he had eavesdropped, quietly sneaking off with Razor. After the two were certain they had gained some distance, they broke off into a run back to where they came from originally. Back to the 'skatepark' where they had driven off the large creature.

It seemed that the other group had succeeded in defeating the Orange Creature, as it lay on the ground in a messy puddle of tentacles, blood, and mechanical bits. A little bit away from it, the two brothers waved to the two and approached them. Thomas seemed relieved about the creature's demise, whilst his little brother hauled his Roller behind him tiredly, gripping his side.

"Zale! Good to see ya, buddy. I bet you gave that creature a good kickin'?" Thomas said, smiling, happy he didn't end up in the grip of one of those creatures or worse.

"We did, but the thing got away." Razor replied, giving a look back to the place where they fought her. "Although she... it... whatever nailed us both in our... private places. So guard yourselves down there." The purple Inkling gave Zale a look of disgust, as if he had something to do with it.

Thomas looked between the two, feeling a bit awkward and empathetic about what had happened to both of them. "I see..."

What next?

@Devack
Raye followed the trail into the halfpipe, walking off through the halfpipe. She looked down at the little trail, it was barely visible and hard to spot as she went down it. The pinkette stopped when she heard movement ahead of her. Heavy footsteps reminiscent of the creatures', as well as quiet hissing.

Raye jumped up into the air when she heard something groaning from a corner. She aimed her Splatling at the source on reflex, only to find the greenette, Selena, seated up against a wall. The greenette slowly and shakily stood up, noticing Raye was standing there. She put a foot forward and fell down onto her face, getting up on her hands and knees. Raye quickly went over and helped her up.

"Feel like I'm gonna throw up..." She said blatantly, gently pushing Raye a bit further away. The pinkette took a few steps backward and looked away while Selena went to a corner and did her business. Once that was all done, the greenette returned to Raye. "Did you get the freaking thing that kicked me already?"

Raye nodded, and Selena "tsk'd" as she looked up to the structure. "I was hoping that I'd wake up and smash the thing's face in... But, I guess not." She sighed, "where to now?"

"Over here, I'm looking for Laura." Raye turned around and walked up the ramp, reaching the top just to see another one of the creatures. Although it seemed to be heavily injured, but it gave no indication of pain. In front of it was Hunter, that quiet, one-eyed guy and...

...Laura lay on the ground curled up at the base of the tower, it seemed she was still. But she stirred slightly. Quickly she took Selena's hand and huddled up against the wall, telling her to be quiet.

What now?

Next post will be due on Monday, July 10th. Be sure to have your final post done by then!
Turn-Ending actions
Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post. A talk-scene will occur on the Discord channel, so the player(s) can be a voice for themselves in their interaction to the NPCs/PCs.
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of starting a fight) - Will be responded to in GM post.
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear and your result won't be what you want.) - Will be responded to in GM post.
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where and may just arbitrarily pick your next destination.) - Will be responded to in GM post.

Insta-Response Actions (As instant as I can make it, at least)
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Grab... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly.
Approach... (Approach to interact with a CaST.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc, to grab something's attention. However it needs to be logical, as in no objects appearing out of thin air. Can start a fight.) - Will be responded to instantly.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter jumps down landing next to the injuried inkling and checks on them. "Hey! you ok? Wake up i might have gotten us a way out of here!"

OOC: surely the higher up know whats going on already.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura wanted her peace and quiet to rest… Mindlessly, she removed her hat and stuffed it once again in her pocket, and placed her helmet upon her head in a sleepy hope of it dampening any noise. She curled up tighter from the pain.

Hey!

Suddenly jarred awake, Laura's head banged against the wall of the tower behind her, as she was instantly set into a full blown panic attack. Filled with intense fear, she grabbed her weapon and slammed the front end of it into her perceived attacker, before pulling the trigger.

@Rustic [Attack: Hunter, with: weapon]

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Zale let out a sigh of relieve seeing the two brothers were still in good condition, though he looked sideways at Razor bringing up getting hit in privates.

"Yeah... we both got hit, after I did it first..." He said rather uncomfortably. "Uh, did you see where Raye and Laura went? Or if Hunter and Selena came back yet?"

The pink boy's response was hearing sounds of fighting and Hunter shouting something. The pink boy did a "are you freaking kidding me" gesture before saying, "...
We better go see what's up."

@Rustic
[Action: Go to the source of the fighting]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zerul @Devack @Ikaheishi
Filled with intense fear, Laura grabbed her weapon and slammed the front end of it into her perceived attacker, before pulling the trigger.

Chance to hit: 60%

2/5 rolls managed to hit.
Missed!
70% Ink left in Laura's OOPA.

The blow hit Hunter, briefly dazing him as he stumbled backward. Almost instantly, the creature behind him reached for him and shoved him out of the way before Laura fired her gun. The blue bolts flying past him as he fell to the ground.

Hunter shouts at Laura. "Hold your fire! I found a way we can get out of here. but we need their help!"

Laura bolted up and struggled to run away. Struggling to maintain her footing, let alone a run, she tripped over herself and tumbled. Starting to hyperventlate, she fired another shot at her 'attacker', and scrambled to get back to her feet so she could flee.

Missed!
40% Ink left in Laura's OOPA. Will need to reload soon!

The 'run-and-gun' shot, because of Laura's improper balance had made her miss Hunter. The bolt of blue went past him, impacting the wall beneath the creature as it sighed. Contemplating the competence of the Inklings' ability to actually fight and reason.

As it seemed to be one or the other with these kids.

Hunter dashes in and slaps Laura. "SNAP out of it! I have a way we can escape!" Sighing, the creature waited for Hunter's attempts at calming the bluenette down to finally succeed. Since its involvement would only make her state more volatile.

Missed!

Hunter's dash made Laura stumble backward, falling down onto her rear. His follow-up with the slap whooshed above her. Laura was even frightened more by her attacker's advance. Cornered and on the ground, her parents' training kicked in.
She grabbed her weapon again, rammed the barrel into the attacker's crotch with all of her strength, and pulled the trigger.

4/5 rolls managed to hit.
Success!
Hunter's HP: 4/8
10% Ink left in Laura's OOPA. Need to reload before shooting.

As Laura pulled the trigger, hitting the unfortunate boy right in his unmentionables. He stumbled backward, falling onto the ground, clutching the spot.

Behind him, the creature, having lost his patience, leapt forth from the perch on the wall. It appeared he'd have to reason to the panicked girl himself. Landing heavily in front of Hunter. The creature stood up, looking at Laura and it said simply, gurgling as it spoke.

"Listen... child. We do not have time to fight, nor is it an appropriate decision to do so. What my... companion failed to say... was that we wanted to form an alliance between us." The creature stated, glancing back tiredly to Hunter before looking back to Laura. "In exchange for your survival and a chance of escape, you and your friends will assist us in my... family's vengeance."

Hunter gets back up. it wasn't his first time getting hit in a very sensitive spot so he pushes the pain to the back of his mind and stands up. "Please calm down. we can escape while these things are fighting those that brought us here."

Laura let out an earpiercing scream when the creature landed. She was dead frightened at this point, and for good reason; she had been brutalized by one of them earlier, but now she was alone against two foes.

Outnumbered and severely outgunned, she scrambled to get away as fast as she could.

Chance of success: 60%

Laura failed at running away...
Still in combat!

Before she could that, the creature reached out with one of its tentacles and grabbed her, pulling her back towards it. "This is amusing... but I ask you to stop, child. We can... help you escape, if you'd only stop shooting." The creature gurgled, becoming annoyed now.

At this point, Raye had seen enough. She had been trying to get to Laura the whole time, and had seen everything. Without even thinking, she pulled up her Splatling, and aimed it at the creature. "Get away from her, you b****!" she shouted, the barrels already spinning, punctuating her words.

Hunter see Raye and super jumps at Raye attempting to knock her of balance so he could disarm her. "STOP! These creatures want revenge against the ones who trapped us in here. They can aid in our escape!"

3/5 rolls managed to hit.
Success!
Raye's HP: 7/8
Raye is now disarmed!

Hunter forced the Splatling down, punching Raye right in faceplate before using her now bad balance to pull the Splatling out of her hands as she fell down. The cord attached to the Splatling hissed as it was released improperly.

Laura struggled and flailed about, screaming from both fear and pain. She seemed to almost be forming words from the noise, but if so, they were utterly incomprehensible. She shook and twisted her body so violently, trying to wriggle free of the creature's grasp before she came to any further harm.

Chance of success: 60%

Squirming did nothing.

The creature grabbed Laura's head with its tentacles and forced her to focus on it, making her stare at the creature's maw. "Listen... you bleating whelp." It spoke.

"I am trying to help... help all of us. If you'd only... stop your resistance." It seemed as though speaking was still uncomfortable and even difficult for the creature, just forming the words clearly was a challenge to it. "Do you... understand?"

Hunter looks at both Laura and Raye. "They are willing to help our escape if we help them fight those that enslaved them."

"You want me to trust that thing?" Raye said defiantly. "Then get it to put. Laura. Down." she said, murder dripping from every syllable. The creature growled quietly, staring at the insolent pinkette. It didn't seem inclined to put down Laura. "It depends upon her answer..." It hissed, turning to glare at Laura.

Laura continued to flail about, her screams transforming into crying as the pain became more excruciating. She continued to try and free herself from the creatures grasp.

Hunter hears Laura crying now. "This just get better and better, don't it!" He sighs being very sarcastic. "Big guy. can you set her down please."

"Pitiful Inkling... the vice around you hasn't even been tightened..." The creature said, lowering her to the ground as it released her from its grip. As it turned over to the Raye and Hunter, averting its gaze from, in its opinion, the sensitive bluenette. "Now... I have done as you asked, pink one. Will you listen?"

Raye ran over to Laura after the creature released her from its grip, checking to make sure it hadn't hurt her too badly. "We're listening." she then said, making sure she was between the creature and Laura.

Laura was curled up in a ball on her side, sobbing and whimpering. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her weapon, holding it in place above her as a shield. Laura's entire body shivered rapidly as she continued to hyperventilate.

"Will you help us?" It asked quite simply to Raye. "I have already... discussed this with my... companion." In the distance, the three Inklings could hear clanking as another one approached. "Our terms are simple... help us get our vengeance, and we'll... help you escape. A... satisfactory deal, no?"

"How do we know you'll keep your word? You did attack us, after all." Raye said.

"The collars... painful things forcing us to attack... to kill your kind." It explained, gurgling angrily as it remembered the pain from it. "We would rather direct our wrath... on those who did this to us. Not to the... innocent and meek."

Following a startled scream, the other creature appeared with Selena wrapped in its tentacles. The one talking to them cooed, turning to the other one. "Have you... persuaded her?" The second one, sounded distorted through the helmet but sounded feminine, replied to it. "Yes, I have. Although... have you seen Data?"

The first creature shook its head, turning to the rest. "Have you?"

Laura slowly scooted herself towards Raye. “Raye…?” she said, broken up by her sobbing and rapid breathing. "Who's Data?" Raye asked. The larger, still helmeted one answered her. "Our... daughter. Similar to us... but unable to speak."

Uh oh... Raye thought. "She wouldn't happen to be orange, would she?" Laura let out yet another whimper.

Casting a worried look towards Laura, it looked back at Raye. "N-no... that was Delta. One of your kind... but he was turned into one of us." Raye breathed a sigh of relief at that news. "Alright, then. Because that one's dead."

"Dead!?" The other one spoke up, their maw opened up in a surprised manner.

"It kept attacking." Raye said. "We had no choice but to defend ourselves." Laura arms latched onto Raye's leg, gripping as tightly as she could, which wasn't very tight considering her condition. Her weapon fell the short distance to the ground, making a small clatter.

"That is... a shame." The helmeted one put her hand on the other's shoulder. "But... I am glad you put his suffering to an end, Inkling. That boy... suffered through too much."

"Excuse me, but can I try to calm down Laura before she inks herself?" Raye asked, wobbling slightly from Laura's grip on her leg. The creature nodded her permission to Raye, seeing that Laura needs help and a lot of it. Now, she turned to Hunter. "Have you seen her?"

Hunter tosses Raye's gun back seeing she wasn't a threat to them. "I only saw her when the three of you were grouped up around here. But i will have a quick glace around to see if i can spot her." Hunter turned into a squid and super jump straight up, looking for any sign of the other living creature.

"...Did he just... leave?" The helmeted one said, seemingly not knowing of what a super jump does.
"It seems so..." The other answered. Hunter landed roughly where he took off from. "Nothing...except for what i can only assume is Delta. I'm sorry but she is not in this arena."

The creatures hissed and growled at Hunter's sudden reappearance, calming down quickly when they saw it was him. The helmeted creature hummed, looking in a trance ahead of itself after he told them his findings. The other one growled, the tentacles on his face shook slightly. "This deal is... off!--"

"No... these children were pitted against her." She said, "they are... not at fault."

Hunter crosses his arms. "If she died then I would have seen a body. I only saw one body. and we already have one confirmed corpse from what she said. so the one your looking for could very well still be alive."

Laura let out another whimper in reaction to the anger in the one creature's voice, as she wrapped herself further around Raye's legs. "I wouldn't know... she was grievously... injured last I saw of her!" He hissed, the words dripped with hate and anger. The other growled, silencing him. "No matter the case... we must avenge her."

Raye was grateful that Hunter had given her her gun back, after hearing the anger in the "male"'s voice. As she braced herself for a possible fight, she tripped over Laura, who was still clinging to her leg, falling to the floor.

"Okay, Laura. you really need to calm down." Raye said. But to Raye's surprise, Laura had fallen unconscious; a result her panic response to the encounter having been left unmanaged for too long.

"I will have no part in this with these... children." The male one growled, throwing Hunter's Charger to the ground, skulking off away from the group.

The helmeted one gurgled quietly, causing him to pause for a moment but he continued on, fuming. "Do not fret, little ones... I understand the circumstances you were in. Even if it pains me so. Come. You all will not... be able to reach where we need to go without me." Hunter picks up his weapon and checks it before reattaching it to his OOPA. Raye reattaches her Splatling to her OOPA and holsters it before picking up Laura's unconscious form.

The creature picked them all up, carefully ensconcing them all in its tentacles. They saw nothing of the outside as it carried them upward, eventually, they heard a loud crashing before something made of glass broken. And then it got rough for the group inside of the tentacles. They could hear gunfire, shouting, and strange mechanical chirps, buzzes, and beeps.

Above everything, they could hear a synthesized voice roaring over it all. "Stop Subject: 216 and her companions at all costs!"

In reply, the creature that had carried them up spoke finally. "Prepare yourselves, little ones. Fight... with all your strength." Without missing a beat, she threw the group out of its tentacles behind an overturned table. Off to the side behind them, the window overlooking the arena was shattered into many fine pieces. Ahead of them, however, were around eight soldiers, garbed in armored jumpsuits with additional plating, they resembled the ones back in the dorm.

At least, until they started firing at them. Lances of fuchsia Ink launched forth at their cover, thudding heavily against it as all of them, Raye with the unconscious Laura, Hunter, Selena, and a few other Inklings sat behind cover with them. Two orangenettes, an orange Inkling, and a light-bluenette.

Roaring, the creature launched forth and went to work against the group of soldiers. She tore through their line, crushing them under her mechanical limbs as it simultaneously grabbed two of them with its tentacles and threw them out the window into the arena. Before long, the remaining security guards, just two of them were left, quickly retreated out of the door.

The creature grabbed at the door just as it was closing, twisting her hand a bit, she tore it out and tossed it off to the side. "Let's go..., little ones. We have no time to waste." It moved through the small door, widening it to accommodate her size. Beyond it, they could hear her rampaging through the laboratory beyond.

What will you all do now?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@MacSmitty
Zale crept closer as his motley group of companions followed behind him, they could begin to hear the conversation behind the wall in front of them that jutted out of the structure beside them. However, it seemed as though that instead of a fight, they caught the beginning of a conversation. Again.

Razor looked on to Hunter, seeing the massive light-blue streak that covered his crotch. He guessed that he had gotten shot in the unmentionables by Laura, not an entirely unreasonable thing to do, he seemed to have thought. Although he wished that knowledge wasn't extended to the creatures.

The pinkette listened in on the conversation. He was shocked at the offering the creature had proposed to the bluenette. An offer to help her and the rest of them? From these... things? It was an outlandish proposition to him, but his curiosity was piqued as he listened to hear more.

Before long, he could hear Raye come out of wherever she was, shouting an expletive after she screamed at the creature to put her down. There was a brief scuffle, and they could hear Hunter talking to Raye about "revenge and helping them". Whatever that meant, although he thought back to the previous eavesdropping, whatever they wanted. It seemed that their general goal was getting revenge on something in exchange for him and the other abductees' survival, it seemed.

The quartet ducked back into cover. "What did it sound like they're saying to them, Thomas?" Razor asked the blue Inkling.

"I ain't so sure myself, but it sounds like they're trying to escape with our help." He answered, shrugging. "Let's not talk, we need to listen to this."

Zale nodded as the rest of them looked over each other shoulders, forming a strange looking cluster of teenagers peeking around the corner. Suddenly, someone screamed, making Carl jump up in fright, his brother quickly pulled him back into cover and kept him away from the corner.

Another creature, the same one that had gotten a cheap shot on both Razor and Zale, approached. Several things seemed to be wrapped in its tentacles, and the first creature cooed at it, asking the newcomer if it "persuaded her". Whatever that meant.

She spoke too quietly and sounded jumbled from the range, albeit she sounded distinctively feminine. Her helmet distorted her voice too much to properly understand from the distance his group was at.

And then he got something out from her jumbled speech. One of the things he got out of it was that they had a daughter, the creature and her companion, and that there was another called Delta. Which he heard from Raye that was Orange.

Thomas heard it too, becoming a bit paler as he audibly gulped, having personally seen to it that Delta died.

Then it got more intense, the creature expressed his surprise and anger at Delta's death, although it sounded like the female creature calmed it down slightly. Then they heard something about Laura panicking, then the female creature spoke again. Followed by a super jump, it seemed as though Hunter had leapt up, not seeing their small group below him. He said something about not seeing them, and the male creature exploded out in anger, declaring his hatred and grief on his daughter's 'death' to the Inklings.

The female creature spoke up again, attempting to soothe her love. However, he seemed too distraught and angered, tossing something on the ground before storming off. She spoke up again soothingly, cooing slightly. After speaking whatever it was that she said, a tinge of pain hidden inside of her voice, the creature picked up the group before climbing away.

The eavesdropping group jumped out of their cover, down onto the lower part of the arena to see the creature already up the wall, one of her hands balled into a fist. She repeatedly punched the wall, getting faster with each blow before the wall shattered into many pieces, revealing that it was a window. Almost immediately, gunfire poured out of the opening.

A couple figures were launched out of the window, flying towards the group down below, screaming. One of them landed upon the tower, hitting it with a sickening crunch. The other hit the ground rough, rolling to a stop as they hit the wall. "Alert! Status critical, medical aid requested! Alert..." The second one's OOPA trailed off.

"Holy moly..." Carl was stunned at the creature's ferocity.

What's next?

Next post will be due on Saturday, July 15th. Be sure to have your post done by then!
Turn-Ending actions
Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post. A talk-scene will occur on the Discord channel, so the player(s) can be a voice for themselves in their interaction to the NPCs/PCs.
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of starting a fight) - Will be responded to in GM post.
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear and your result won't be what you want.) - Will be responded to in GM post.
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where and may just arbitrarily pick your next destination.) - Will be responded to in GM post.

Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Grab... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly.
Approach... (Approach to interact with a CaST.) - Will be responded to instantly.
Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc, to grab something's attention. However it needs to be logical, as in no objects appearing out of thin air. Can start a fight.) - Will be responded to instantly.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter was thrown into cover but seeing the fighting and knew it was life or death his head would then twitch as Skeith took over. He waits for an opening before charging in when the creature held open the door Skeith dashes through it and catches one of the soldiers. He then pens him down and pushes the gunbarrel into the soldier's neck. "Give me the access codes or i will make sure this is nice and painful for you!" his voice sounded very cold and would give anyone the chills.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Zale took the information he had just learned slowly. Then chaos erupted when the creature carrying the others broke a wall that lead to a bunch of armed soldiers crashing down on the arena where he, Razor and the brothers were sitting. The pinkette hesitated on what to do next, staring at the bodies of the armed soldiers before him before looking at Hunter being let go from the creature's grasp before doing something he couldn't see.

Getting an idea, he mentioned for the others to follow him and super-jumps where the others were while saying "Glad to see you guy's!"

@Rustic
[Action: Go to the others and assist with attacking.]

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura started to arouse from her slumber. Raye? she said faintly, barely making out her friend with her blurry vision. Though she didn't know if Raye had heard her; it seemed that things were awfully noisy?

She tried to focus on the noise. Thuds and taps? No… A drumroll? But why would there be a band playing? Laura's hearing was still clearing up.

Popping noises… Small explosions… Wait… gunfire?!

Laura's attention shifted back towards Raye. Raye? she said again, more clearly, Raye, what's going on?

@Rustic @Devack [Talk to: Raye]

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
Raye had been busy firing at the guards from behind what cover she could find, when she heard someone calling her name. Looking down, she noticed that Laura had finally come around.

"Laura?" She said, looking down at her friend. "Stay down behind cover. We're under attack by what looks to be local security." She then noticed that the creature had torn an exit open for them, while Hunter seemed to have lost his mind. "Never mind. We're pulling back. Follow the creature, I'll cover you!" she said, firing more at the guards, now having to avoid hitting Hunter as well. What the hell does he think he's doing?!

@Rustic @Ikaheishi [Action: Talk to Laura]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zerul
"Give me the access codes or i will make sure this is nice and painful for you!"

"P-piss off," the security guard spat out. "I've had worse than anything you could even dream up." He struggled to get out of the pin Hunter had him in.

Skeith smiles. "I was hoping you would refuse!" He reaches around the soldier and pulls out his ink blade and after charging it with the OOPA he then carefully cutting into sensitive flesh. "Tell me what i wish to know!"

The soldier hissed, wincing behind the armored helmet. "Nothing in c-comparison to our training, kid. You think I'm one of those 'mercenaries'? Hah! Idiot..." He laughed darkly, no longer flinching from the slashes.

Skeith chuckles. "Fine torture wont do it. lets try live dissection!" He sticks the blade into the soldier's arm and begins to cut him open.

"I-I've seen my friends get bisected..." The soldier laughed tauntingly, "and you think this is torture? I got cut by things that cause necrosis! That isn't even my real arm, you freaking moron." He said, rearing his head backward. The soldier slammed his helmeted head into Hunter's, momentarily freeing himself.

The soldier punched Hunter in the throat with his good arm, however, before he could do anything else, one of the tentacles from the creature seemingly came out of nowhere and smashed him back onto the ground.

Skeith chuckles. "I guess you dont relize the positon your in. I have something they fear helping me....now tell me the code and you might live."

The soldier yelped, his composure faltering. "Fine!" He said, having apparently given up. "They're 1337-go-screw-yourself..."

Skeith sighs. "If he wont talk i guess he is of no use to us." Skeith picks up the soldier's head and cuts it off in one move. Tossing it away, he looked around for targets. Ignoring the alarm, announcing some carp he didn't care too much about. All that mattered in his twisted mind was violence.

He saw the remaining soldier retreating around the corner, away from the creature as she fended off another much larger robot, almost the size of her. Around him, he saw the mess that the creature left behind, broken instruments, destroyed robots and bloody messes were strewn around the hall. In her rampage, she had uncovered a maintenance shaft.

Although a grinding sound came from within, it was a tantalizing choice. As sprinting down either end of the hallway would result in more violence. Speaking of, multiple robots sprinted towards something at the intersection at one of the ends of the hallway. Seemingly ignoring him and the creature completely.

Although immediately afterward, several soldiers holding shields ran out from behind the robots and formed a line. Accompanied by a tall, imposing robot. Glaring at the scene ahead of the shield-wall, it brandished a sword that buzzed and pointed towards him and the rest of the subjects.

Drop your weapons and step away from Subject: 216.” The blue-eyed robot warned, it said with a synthesized, aggressive voice, “and you will be safely returned to your holding areas.” It said to the blue Inkling in front of them, although it was likely referring to the him and the rest of the subjects. The guards shuffled around, their guns poking through slots in their shields.

What's next?

@MacSmitty
Zale super-jumped to the others, sliding behind the overturned table as he greeted them, happy to see that they were alive and well. Although, there was a morbid sight in the doorway. A headless body of one of the guards lay slumped over against the now-enlarged doorway. A frenzied Hunter looked around, the consciousness that had consumed him earlier appeared to have reasserted itself in his mind, making him little more than a sadistic sociopath. Not even a high-functioning one either, Zale thought as he remembered the mangled body.

"Zale!" A familiar, angry voice called out. He turned around to answer her, but not before an accusing finger jabbed him in the chest. "What the Shell were you thinking? Leaving me with those tentacle-monsters about?" Selena asked pointedly, unhappy with the thought of how he had seemingly ditched her in some corner.

Flabbergasted, he struggled in his attempts to say something to the greenette. But, it seemed as that even though she was mad, she wasn't entirely unhinged. "Whatever, you're lucky that they weren't looking for a fight." Selena said, "I'll settle this later."

Soon after she calmed down, the other three super-jumped up, the brothers sidling up beside Zale as he tried to look above the overturned table to the scene past it. He only managed to catch a few seconds worth before a fuchsia laser-sight discouraged his examination. Firing right where he was, however, Zale had ducked down before then. The beam of Ink passing over harmlessly, well, almost. The Ink splashed down on him, but he hastily wiped it off.

From the doorway, he heard what sounded like an epic battle between two machines, although it sounded like one of the creatures roaring in between the loud clanging. Then there was a loud boom as one of the two fighters seemed to have slammed the other into a wall. The ground shook from the impact.

Over the clamor of battle, there was an alarm booming over everything. "...An unknown force has breached the experimental room 24-06. Alert: possible unknown force attacking. All law-enforcement-class robots and security personnel..." The message repeats itself in between the klaxon.

What will you do now?

@Ikaheishi @Devack
W-W-W-Wait…” Laura said, with an element of confusion alongside her lack of lucidity. “What?

"I'll explain later! Now go!" Raye shouts, launching another volley of ink.

Laura slowly raised her head above the cover she was unknowingly behind, trying to comprehend what she had just awoken to.

"Go, Laura! I can't promise they'll find a way behind us!" Raye said.

Laura obliged and started jogging in the direction Raye indicated. Until something unexpected flew though the air and hit her, causing Laura to tumble to the floor. She scrambled to get back on her feet and continue moving as Raye had ordered.

Raye began backing up, firing streams of ink to cover their escape before turning and running after Laura and the creature.

"...An unknown force has breached the experiment room 24-06. Alert: possible unknown force attacking. All law-enforcement-class robots and all security personnel..." A message repeated itself constantly in between alarms, stating a breach somewhere in the lab. Probably where they are.

Raye… What is going on?!” Laura shouted with a heavy tone of concern.

"Long story short? We're working with the creatures to escape." Raye said.

W-W-W-W-Wa-Wait… WHAT?!” Laura exclamed in a mix of confusion and surprise. She turned to look at Raye, with such little regard to her own movement that she tripped over herself and landed hard on her right shoulder.

That brought on a paralyzing spike of pain from her previous injuries. “Enhaaaaaah!” she screamed in reaction to the excruating pain. Laura's entire body tensed up, causing her to involuntarily curl halfway into a ball.

"Like I said, it's a long story." Raye said, picking up Laura.

Drop your weapons and step away from Subject: 216.” A robot said in a synthesized, aggressive voice, “and you will be safely returned to your holding areas.

Laura stared blankly at the robot that just spoke. “Wha…?

Raye… What… is going… on?” she said.

"The creatures are just as much victims of the Octarians as we are." Raye said. "All they want is their freedom." she continued, tightening her grip on her splatling.

Okay… Actually, that makes a lot of sense!” Laura shouted. “But, uhhh… What is this thing talking about?

"I assume it means our new ally."

So now what are we going to do?"

With little thought, Laura placed her right hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently out of habit to soothe her discomfort. And her hand moved, she could feel the tension in her abdomen… Along with her hat sitting there in her pocket, with the book that had originally sat on the table in the room she awoke in.

That's when it hit her. Back in the room. The ink tank at her waist—connected to her weapon, and… herself—spoke to her back then.

Laura looked at the device. She was still unaware of how to operate its apparent personal assistant feature. Perhaps voice activation? That wouldn't be new, but how to work with it?

She looked at Raye again.

Raye,” she said “the tanks. The, u-uh… W-Whoopa? Whopper?

Laura glanced at the robot and then her OOPA, before looking at the robot again. “They're also some kind of assistant, right? Do you think they could help us out here?” she asked.

"What is it you require assistance with? If it is physical help, just know I do not possess any limbs." Laura's OOPA answered before Raye could even open her mouth.

Uhh…” Laura uttered, taken aback by sudden response from her side. Trying to think how she could have activated it only left her with a developing headache. She'd have to think about it later.

Could you, um, elaboate on—uh—what this—um—thing is refering to?” she asked of it.

"It is requesting for us to put down our weapons and surrender. A... tempting proposition to me, but it is purely up to your decision-making, Operator." It said, remembering the robot's statement.

"No matter what you do, I will support you through all of it. As that is my one purpose!"

Raye looked at her own OOPA. "And what happens if we do surrender?"

"The Centurion-class Reaver would accept the surrender and return you all to your dorms." Her OOPA responded.

And if we don't?” Laura added.

"They will crush you into submission."

Laura gulped. “Raye?” she said with a whimper. “Um… Now what?

"Now? We run!" Raye shouted, before turning and running down the hallway towards the creature. “Okay!” Laura shouted, quickly following suit.

Running down into the hallway likely wasn't the smartest idea in retrospect as a pretty lengthy gunfight was already happening, Zale and the lot were fighting against multiple robots. With the creature in a brawl with another robot that was almost as big as her.

Looking behind them, there was an opening in the wall. It appeared to be a maintenance hatch of some kind, although it was in clear vision of a lone robot stood at the end of the hallway. A sword in its hand gleamed evilly in the lighting as it slowly approached.

It was a risky move, but they could sprint past the creature and make their getaway then, or they could take their chances and go through the lone robot.

What will you do?

Next post will be due on Tuesday, July 18th. Be sure to have your post done by then!
Turn-Ending actions

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Skeith picks up his splatterscope and looks around seeing the lovely chaos that was going on. His head twitches and Hunter takes control again. "****ing hell Skeith! I know your impatient but seriously!" He notices the large impossing robot. "How about....NO" He turns and shoots his gun towards the maintaince entrance and rides the ink towards it. Once inside he looks around for which way he should go to get out.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Zale was glad that Selena wasn't exactly mad at him right now to do something to him at the moment, but it didn't make him feel comfortable for future events. Dodging the shots and looking at the soldiers fighting the creature, the pinkette decided to take action.
"Time to make my play..." He muttered.
The first thing he did was run up to the head of the shoulder and kick it at the soldiers currently fighting. Picking up the body of the soldier that Hunter had just killed, Zale used at a shield, and charged at the soldiers.
@Rustic
[Action: Wail on those Soldiers.]

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura looked towards Raye. Ready?

She then turned back down the hallway, towards the lone robot and the hole torn in the wall, and leaned forward as if she were an athlete about to run in a race.

Three… Laura spoke with almost a whisper, Two… Her body swung slightly back and forth, One… She lowered herself a bit closer to the floor.

Let's GO!

Laura launched herself into a run, bolting straight for the hole.

@Rustic [Go to: the hole in the wall]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zerul Remember to put actions in your post.
Quickly, Hunter looked around the tunnel, it was dark and his helmet didn't seem to be helping him. Although it did notify him of a railing he nearly walked into.

He glanced around, fumbling in the dark. He heard noises behind him, loud and rushed, something ran into the tunnel behind him. It was likely the robot. Without a moment to spare, he sprinted deeper into the rabbit hole. Before he ran into a corner and was completely caught off guard by a flight of stairs.

Hunter flew down them and landed at the bottom roughly, creating a loud clatter. Whatever the tunnel was for, he definitely lost the advantage of stealth to anything that might be inside with him. Not to mention, he felt watched. If he listened, there was definitely something in the dark beyond the railings on the catwalk. His OOPA turned on a flashlight, finally illuminating the area around him.

There was a rail for something beside the catwalk, although it wasn't an ink-rail so he couldn't make use of it without severely damaging his plastic Charger.

What to do next?

@MacSmitty
Boy, what did I say in the title?

@Ikaheishi & @Devack
Laura grabbed Raye by the sleeve and made a mad dash for the railing, pulling her friend alongside her as she got into the tunnel.

A loud clang resulted from when Raye didn't manage to duck in time for the small opening, hitting her head off of the top.

The robot didn't follow, marching past the opening as they jogged into the darkness. The two's OOPAs turned on their flashlights and began to illuminate the area around them, scanning the area. It was definitely claustrophobic in there, and it was oddly quiet all of a sudden. As if there was something that silenced utterly everything in the dark area.

It was like a suspenseful moment in a movie, complete with something crashing in the distance.

What next?

Next post will be due on Wednesday, August 2nd. Be sure to have your post done by then!
Turn-Ending actions

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@MacSmitty
Picking up the body of the soldier that Hunter had just killed. Zale used it as a shield, and charged at the soldiers. The firing stopped for a moment, but the break was for less than a moment. They fired at Zale, the shots impacting the body slowed his charge down. He saw some cover and ducked into it, tossing the officer aside as he huddled down it.

Zale, taking the time to eye what exactly he was up against noticed that were a ton of enemies fighting others. Using the body once more for the final time, he ran to a soldier and slammed his roller at the soldiers legs, all the while, doing a shonen cry.

Success!
Security Officer's HP: 7/11

The blow knocked the officer down onto the ground, falling heavily. He landed with a loud thud, hissing slightly from the roller. The officer was swiftly grabbed by the Sentry Bot and dragged away from Zale by a handle on the back of his armor.

The Sentry Bot pointed at the pink Inkling, saying something in its strange robotic voice as one of the other two robots, tank-like things revved up its mini-splatling and fired at him in response to his attack.

Chance to hit: 45%

4/5 rolls managed to hit
Success.
Zale's HP: 7/8

One of the smaller robots, being closer, had hit him and knocked him backward. Another officer peeked around his cover and fired almost immediately, although the shots weren't aimed at him Zale realized. They were aiming for something behind him.

The guards hunkered down behind their cover after they got shot by Razor, revenge as the Inkling nearly got hit by one of the soldiers.

Security Officer used Evasion!
+10 Defense, now has 30 Defense.

The second tank-robot revved up its Splatling, firing at Zale. But not with the intent to hit him, it seemed as though the shots were going to the floor and around Zale. He had begun to feel the Ink sting his ankles as a shot occasionally glazed his helmet.

Brawler-Bot used Suppress!
-5 Defense & -5 Aim, Zale now has 10 Defense and -5 Aim during the next turn.

After taking the guard to safety, the Sentry Bot amidst the gunfire and pointed its over sized Splatling at Zale. The silver-plated tri-barrel spun and whirred loudly, before it fired a salvo of Ink at the pink Inkling.

Chance to hit: 65%
Missed!

Zale saw the Sentry Bot aiming at him, the barrels spinning menacingly. Without a second to think or spare, he quickly dove back over the cover that the officer he had hit used. The salvo of bolts rumbled thunderously on the other side of the warped paneling.

Seeing that the soldier he had attacked earlier had taken cover Zale turned to a different target, a Brawler-Bot. Running to the robot he launched a Donkey Kick, aiming the robot hopefully to its allies.

"食らえ!" He shouted.

Chance to hit: 55%
Brawler-Bot's HP: 8/10

The blow, while painful for Zale, had the desired effect and the tires squealed loudly as the brawler-bot was pushed towards its allies. Although the Sentry-bot wasn't going to let it go any further, stopping the tank-like robot with its armored foot as it careened at the rest of the group.
The Sentry-bot kicked away the Brawler-bot and aimed at Zale, firing another burst from its Splatling.

Success.
Zale's HP: 5/8

Still recovering from kicking the tank towards its friends, the Sentry-bot shot Zale in his vulnerable state. The shots heavily impacted his vest, knocking the wind out of him as he was launched off his feet from the shots.

The armor-vest struggled to heal itself, the damage it sustained was too much for it, it seemed.

Zale landed painfully from the attack, groaning. "Not the smartest idea I had..." He muttered. Noting that he was low on ink, he decided to take cover and ink a bit of the the ground near his cover to refill.

Zale used Evasion!
Defense increased by +10.

Chance to hit: 50%
1/5 rolls managed to hit.
Missed!

One of the officers peeked out of their cover, quickly shot at Zale and missed his shots, hitting the cover instead. If one listened closely, they could hear the officer cursing himself for not visiting the shooting range as much as he should've.

Still recovering, the Brawler-bot struggled to gain traction on the Ink-covered surface. The mini-Splatling folded into its hull, protecting it from the battle around the tank-like robot. The remaining Brawler-bot trilled mechanically as it revved up its Splatling, aiming for Zale.

5/5 rolls managed to hit.
Critical Success.
Zale's HP: 3/8.

Zale didn't expect the Brawler-bot, of all things to take such an aggressive charge, speeding past his cover as it drifted. The Splatling trained straight on him, it fired a burst of bolts at him. The shots impacted his helmet, breaking the camera-optic which made everything go black for him.

Quickly, he took it off and tossed the blinding helmet onto the ground, as it would just make it impossible for him to see anything. The Brawler-bot sped past him, drifting in yet another circle as it made for another round.

Zale clenched his head after taking the helmet off. Now he was open to headshots. Perfect. Taking notice on how Carl and Thomas attacked the Brawler-Bot, he decided to join in on attacking before the robot did more damage. The pinkette swung at the at robot, this time, not shouting out anything.

Success!
Brawler-bot's HP: 4/10

Zale's swing at the Brawler-bot broke its already-damaged Splatling, knocking it off. The robot chittered mechanically as it dashed around, unable to attack any of them. It quickly spun around and launched down the hallway, leaving the battle, possibly to be repaired.

Quickly, Thomas continued his brother's assault as Carl rushed the Sentry-bot, inking a blue path for him to squid through. Reaching the robot, Carl leapt out of the Ink and swung his Roller down onto the Sentry-bot's head.

Missed!

The cyclopean robot brought up its Splatling and blocked the strike, shoving the young Inkling away with its arm. It chittered mechanically, before rearing backward to deliver another punch to the young Inkling. In response, a laser sight quickly aligned on its head as Razor peered down his Charger's sights.

"Revenge, you miserable piece of scrap."

5/5 rolls managed to hit.
Critical Success!
Sentry-bot's HP: 3/10

Firing at the Sentry-bot's head, it recoiled backward as the plating flew off of it, showing its inner workings. "If you want to do this, then this unit will be pleased to beat you to the ground."

"Get that sniper!" One of the security guards shouted out. Suddenly, from behind the robot, an array of soldiers appeared, the two in front crouched down as the one behind them fired at Razor.

Chance to hit: 50% x3
Two missed!

"Oh, for the love of--!"

"Goddamnit!"

Success.
Razor's HP: 4/8

A cacophony of gunfire showered Razor's position, one of the shots sniped a part of his faceplate off, showing a scarred blue eye. Blood dripped downward towards his mouth and nose, and he quickly pulled the helmet off, not keen on drowning. "Son of a..." He muttered, wiping the liquid off of his face.

Zale glared at the soldiers. They were starting to become annoying, and being a hinderance. "I've had enough of you." He told them. Looking at the Brawler-Bot spinning, he got an idea. Preparing for when it came near him, Zale attempted to smack the Bot into the group of soldiers.

Success!
Brawler-Bot's HP: 6/10
Sec Officer #1's HP: 4/11
Sec Officer #2's HP: 2/11
Sec Officer #3's HP: 7/11

Battering up, he swung his Roller and sent the Brawler-bot backward into its allies, who didn't have the brute strength of the Sentry-bot to stop or even redirect the tank-like thing from colliding into them.

The Brawler-bot hit all three of them, sending them flying as they all yelped. The Sentry-bot didn't seem to register what had happened, believing instead that they were fooling around. "Do not play in a fight, some people are trying to win." It said to the group that was 'squidding' around.

"What? We're not..." One of the guards sighed, their helmet muffling their voice somewhat. "...I give up trying to talk with these robots."

The Sentry-bot returned its attention to the Inklings, still standing out in the open after attacking the Brawler-bot. It charged up its Splatling and fired.

Chance to hit: 55%

1/5 rolls managed to hit.
Missed!

The three saw it look at them, dodging out of the way just as it fired. Thomas, instead of dodging away, closed in towards the Sentry-bot. He quickly moved towards the robot and fired at it as his brother attacked it.

0/5 rolls managed to hit.
Critical Failure!
Thomas' HP: 6/8
Carl's HP: 6/8

The Sentry-bot blocked the shots with its arm as Carl closed in to attack it with his Roller. As he swung at the robot, it grabbed at the Roller and twisted it out of his hands before it swatted him away with his own weapon. Without missing a beat, it threw the Roller at Thomas and hit him, sending him flying into the wall.

Carl struggled to stand up, stabilizing due to his OOPA. The older blue Inkling laid against the wall, shaking his head as he got back up.

Selena quickly got of cover, holding her Roller by the shaft. She threw it like a javelin at the Sentry-bot, aiming for the chest.

Success!
Sentry Bot's HP: 1/10
Critical Health!

The jagged end of the Roller, while not pointed enough nor thrown with sufficient strength, was still enough to pierce the abdominal plating of the robot. It stuck out of the robot like a giant silver toothpick, it pulled out the Roller and tossed it aside, staticky growling.

In quick succession, Razor quickly got up out of cover and fired his Charger at one of the officers that were still recovering behind the robot.

Missed.
25% Ink left in Razor's OOPA.

While getting up, one of the guards spotted Razor making his move. "Ack!" He yelped, jumping onto the ground beneath the cover, he held his head as the purple Inkling fired and missed his shot.

"I'll pop that *******'s head like a watermelon next time." Razor grumbled, crouching back down behind the jutting panel.

Zale gave a fist pump at Selena's success with the Sentry Bot before the soldiers yelp reminded him that he still had some unfinished business with them. Quickly heading over to the 3 soldiers he immobilized with the other robot. He looked down at the most injured soldier there, which happened to be the second one. The pink boy was hesitant, considering the situation he was in. This would be the first time he would kill someone and the wouldn't come back, but he banished those thoughts from his head.

"These soldiers worked for the Octolings that kidnapped us. I can't let em live." He thought.

Raising his roller, he went for a lethal blow on the 2nd Soldier.

Success!
Officer #2's HP: 0/11
Is defeated!

The guard was still on his hands and knees, recovering from the Brawler-bot colliding into him when Zale attacked. The pink Inkling had switched the Roller back to its 'idle' setting, creating a makeshift bat. He brought it down onto the guard.

The guard's back let out a loud crack before he laid motionless in front of Zale.

"You son of a Jellyfish!" One of the other officers said, standing up again. He rushed Zale, completely unarmed. Although his armored gloves probably would pack quite a punch.

Success.
Zale's HP: 1/8
Critical Health!

The guard tackled Zale to the ground and got a few quick punches in before he kicked him off. Undoubtedly, this was probably either the healthiest one of the bunch or the one with the most adrenaline in their system.

The remaining guard went to go join his companion before stopping in his tracks, he put his hand up to his ear and stood there for a moment. "Oh crap..." He lunged out for the other guard and grabbed him, "we gotta go, like now!"

"What?"

"Problems elsewhere! Bomb! Get going!" The guard said, already running away before his friend joined him. The remaining robots still manned their posts, however, defiantly glaring at the subjects.

The creature heaved the giant robot over herself and threw the massive robot towards its smaller allies, crushing the Sentry-bot and the Brawler-bot. They shattered to pieces beneath the broken giant's weight, however, it still got up to face the creature once again and they clashed.

However, Zale wasn't in any condition to flee from whatever the two guards had their exchange about, although they did leave in a hurry. He tossed those thoughts aside for the prospect of a medical kit on the fallen guard, he didn't have any special markings on his gear to indicate it, but he guessed that there must be something.

The guard had a medical kit, although it was small and very disappointing. Zale used it on himself, wrapping bandages over his wounds as he wiped off octo-ink that had gotten inside said wounds.

"Bit greedy, don't you think?" Razor commented from behind him. "Ah well, I'm not one to judge."

"If you will not surrender peacefully," a voice called out from behind all of them, "then I will crush each and every single fragile pseudobone in your bodies." It belonged to a sword-wielding robot that marched towards them, its eye gleaming evilly. The sword in its hand sparked and zapped as it unfolded into many electrified barbs.

"Oh crap..." Selena said, rejoining the rest of the group. "What we do now? None of us are in any shape to fight that thing and she's busy!"

What will you do?

Edit: Corrected something.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Rustic

Hunter looks around looking for anything that could aid his excape.

[examine surroundings]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom