• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
I've noticed ever since she was first announced. We need another bad*** female Pokemon in the game anyway (the other female being Gardevoir).
I agree! Maybe they'll add Sylveon as there's no Gen 6 Pokemon yet, even though Sylveon only has a 12,5% chance of being female, it still looks a lot more 'feminine' than some other Pokemon, I think.

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
...This place needs more discussion! D:
I agree! Maybe they'll add Sylveon as there's no Gen 6 Pokemon yet, even though Sylveon only has a 12,5% chance of being female, it still looks a lot more 'feminine' than some other Pokemon, I think.
Yeah, Eevee has a 12.5 chance of being female, which nearly killed me when I was trying to get a female shiny one... .-. I dunno if they're gonna put Sylveon in Pokken, because if I remember correctly, they're trying to put only one Pokemon of each type with the exception of fighting. Or maybe I heard wrong... I'm not getting Pokken so I don't know much about it. >.<

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Eevee is so cute and it's evolutions too, it's such a shame Flareon is so bad T_T. I went for a Shiny Eevee awhile ago in Omega Ruby, I found it and he was male. He's a Glaceon now. Oh well, I'll bring that Male Jigglypuff with Cute Charm next time I want a Shiny Eevee since I use the hilariously overpowered DexNav.

Recently, I Masuda Methoded a Shiny Furfrou without the Shiny Charm. She looks good with her black coat. But it took me nearly two straight days of egg hatching to get her. I'll get the Shiny Charm before I try to do any more through breeding.

And I concur, Sylveon would be so cool to see in Pokken. Anything's better than another Pikachu. (Hawlucha, I am so sorry.)

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
I tried to breed a shiny Furfrou once, but I gave up after 300 something eggs because I stink at shinies and breeding. :P

Sylveon would be cool in Pokken, I just don't know if it's likely to happen since I don't know much about the game... But if they're going to add more feminine Pokemon, then Sylveon would be a nice Pokemon to add.

Relados

Senior Squid
Any other Smogon/Showdown users out there? I was expecting I'd find some here, since it's another Nintendo competitive community.

Quitterie

Inkling
NNID
Quitter-E
Switch Friend Code
SW-7803-4243-1715
Mismagius, Banette, Gardevoir and Lilligant are my favorites.

Any other Smogon/Showdown users out there? I was expecting I'd find some here, since it's another Nintendo competitive community.
I used to play Pokémon competitively all the time. I got bored of it after a while, though.

I'm addicted to Splatoon now.

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
I did a ranbat tourney on showdown once and won... But I don't really do competitive. My teams stink. :P

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I wish I found this thread sooner.

As you can tell by my signature, Reshiram is my favorite Pokemon. I love its design, typing, plot significance/back story, and it has one of the best cries in the game.

Other favorites include Serperior, Samurott, Giratina, Meloetta, Charizard, Volcarona, Dialga, I could go on for a long time to be honest. I love way too many Pokemon.

Being a huge fan of gen 5, (if my list did not make that clear) there needs to be a gen 5 Pokemon in Pokken. Serperior would have been awesome, but they opted to make Snivy a support Pokemon instead for some reason.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
Smogon user right here!!
Also Arcticblast is here I think that Articblast only has one post though.

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
The last post was a week ago... Bumping time!

What do you guys think of the idea of Pokemon Go? I've always wanted to have a battle on the cafeteria tables at school during lunch and stuff. :p Even if no one else can see it since it's AR, I think it seems cool. I like that Game Freak and Nintendo in general have been making more free games and more apps.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I think pokemon go will either be the coolest thing since sliced bread or an absolute disapointment.

Relados

Senior Squid
I can't wait to figure out how to trick my phone into thinking I'm travelling the world when I'm really just sitting at home trying to catch pokemon.

Relados

Senior Squid
Then I'll program even better.

If I was the sort of guy who went outside, I wouldn't be playing Pokemon.

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
*dramatic gasp* Oh gosh I hope they don't make us go outside O_o But how would they know we're inside? :scared: I just want to do AR Pokemon battles. :p

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan

Go outside... kick a ball... walk to store... please get out there and juST DO IT

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I'll comment on Pokemon Go, by simply saying this: Its potential scares me.

Also, i agree on the "Going outside" part that they're pushing on us... We play video games to not go outside.

And... People can trick GPS' these days? ...Lordie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom