"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Sorry I haven't been on much, I'm basically on hiatus yet again trying to play other games, but I'll probably be back again for Vol.2 hehe.

nicky

Inkling
NNID
gardner.nt
Dang, mine only has 2 attack subs.

Buuuuut it combos well with a certain chest piece for 4 attack subs lol.
Do you still have the tenacity gear with two damage up? And are the damage ups in the first two sub slots? If so, I would really love to friend you and order that!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Then, I did the Miiverse trick to send these boots over to my alt account,

Then, I did the Miiverse trick again to send the now 2/3 Damage boots back to my main save
Hey could you elaborate on how you did it exactly? Like what time did you do this at, how many tries did it take before your post showed up, etc. I just tried doing this and my post ain't showing. I had thought Inkopolis shows the latest post regardless of yeahs but that's not the case for me right now. It's latest post is from an hour ago with 14 yeahs. Maybe I'm not refreshing the plaza correctly, which I thought was just joining and quitting a turf match, but restarting the game doesn't work either.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Well whadya know, just found myself! xD

I refreshed about 20 minutes ago (over an hour since I made the post) not really expecting anything at this point, and then my main account materialized right next to me! Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how it worked out, but atleast we know post wont immediately appear in plazas. Also I've friended and followed my main account and yeah'd the post in miiverse first thing after posting it so maybe all that helps.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
There is a delay. It can be as little as an hour but usually is 90 minutes on the button. Not every post gets featured in the plaza and I haven't figured out all the rules. Getting yeahs seems to help, and so does being a drawing. Sometimes your post will appear several hours later and I don't know why.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
There is a delay. It can be as little as an hour but usually is 90 minutes on the button. Not every post gets featured in the plaza and I haven't figured out all the rules. Getting yeahs seems to help, and so does being a drawing. Sometimes your post will appear several hours later and I don't know why.
Thanks for clarifying mate! I'm so glad this works, as now I don't need any of yal anymore! >:3

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Do you still have the tenacity gear with two damage up? And are the damage ups in the first two sub slots? If so, I would really love to friend you and order that!
I got a new version of that gear a while ago. But i'm not playing my wii u this week, sorry.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
img.jpg

Finally! After rolling for numerous days I now have got hold of triple Bomb Range on the Bubble Rain Boots! This completes my build for the Neo Splash which replicates Hitzel's build. Also now have the final shirt pop up in Jelonzo's shop and a good rotation for tonight. Really lucky chain of 3 with the roll, the shirt and the ranked rotation. If anyone wants this just let me know and you can order it from me.

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
If anyone's interested, I have shiny Squid Girl shoes with 3 Ink Recovery Ups. Mii name is Scott and NNID is Creator438. Let me know if you want this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom