• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Discussion Thread: The Iron Lines and the Calcium Nines

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
You should look at it this way: If you didn't waste sea snails for bad rerolls, you would probably waste hundreds of thousands of gold :p
That makes me feel a bit better. :P Might still save them for a bit, if I can resist spending them tonight.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Just don't use sea snails for rerolling...only add slots and level it up. Reroll is a ripoff most of the time...

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
I'm still not sure what to use my snails on, think I'll just wait and see what builds are most popular for me to copy.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I decided to use my snails to add slots to my equipment rather than testing my luck in rerolls, which is always lacking to say the least :ability_tenacity:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
If only you could reroll the main. Poor backwards cap. Either give us more backwards hats or the ability to make them better.

Pudding♥

Inkling
Wha'chu talkin' 'bout. Quick Respawn is one of the best abilities in the game, especially in Tower Control.
I actually used some snails on a shirt and helmet of mine and rolled two quick respawns together with regenation. Well first I was a bit sad, but I tested it in tower control afterwards - shocked how helpful it was.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Wha'chu talkin' 'bout. Quick Respawn is one of the best abilities in the game, especially in Tower Control.
I guess so but I really dig my opening gambit hat- it has a really nice look and it has an ability I adore. Then again a ton of people are wearing them so it might be best to get 1 star level gear and add more slots to them so I look more unique.

I want to get rid of abilities I use that are only useful in specific situations. That's mostly why I don't use things like quick super jump or bomb sniffer because they are only useful if I super jump (I rarely do) and if someone has ink mines but even then ink mines are easy to detonate and escape. It might be time to retire my opening gambit hat.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The new Splatfest is awesome! And I'm glad it is so soon.

A little disappointing that I'm already starting to see people trying to choose the more popular looking one, but what can you do their choice.

Going water slide myself.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
The new Splatfest is awesome! And I'm glad it is so soon.

A little disappointing that I'm already starting to see people trying to choose the more popular looking one, but what can you do their choice.

Going water slide myself.
Nice to see you're choosing the side you feel more comfortable with despite the other team potentially being more popular.
People just really desire those sea shells for slots, and so they will do whatever it takes to get them.

Njok

Bouncer
We get the choice between eating and sleeping. That's an easy choice for me since i suffer from insomnia. Team eating it is!

I still like yours better though.

Oh and it's the 18th. But i am sure someone is making a nice topic about it as i type this :D

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
"which basic need do you like the most?"
Eating or Sleeping.

well i like to eat food and chocolate but ... sleeping...with Marie - how could you not.
I spend most of my day on the bed so team sleep

Last edited:

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I gonna choose team eating! Cause eating is always great (if you know what you eat) while sometimes you don't sleep well.
And remember guys...sleep doesn't include sexual interactions you sneaky squiddos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom