• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well month it's almost over so if we do get any new balances it might be around February/next Splatfest? *shrug*

So, we've established that Main weapon tier lists are irrelevant, but SUB tier lists, however...
View attachment 6736
Curling bomb best girl bomb! lol

Cephalobro

January's almost over, so Salmon Run will have a new reward for us to earn soon. I really hope it's something related to any of the three of currently existing Splatoon single-player modes.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
What other single-player related great could they give us that isn't region locked?

As for this month, I've enjoyed the reward:
Dw2w5hRVYAA8ulw.jpeg

Time for me to carry the rainmaker!
*clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack*

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
browsing a bit through the thread i see i haven't missed that much from my break xD
gonna give it a try again soon but i can at least say after playing Smash online..i will never complain about Splatoon 2 online ever again!

but to keep it related to the thread..i still want some of Region locked gear to get released for everyone..are they ever gonna release it? >~>

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That's really cool, and really kind of necessary seeing as they introduced two new subs and specials so late.

But it's kind of weird that they only used weapons already in Sheldon's Picks from Splatoon 1.

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
That's really cool, and really kind of necessary seeing as they introduced two new subs and specials so late.

But it's kind of weird that they only used weapons already in Sheldon's Picks from Splatoon 1.
Who knows. if you look at the pick, splattershot and roller are missing since they had a Kensa variant (so i suppose shieldon dynamo, mini splatling and splst charger won't be back as well) , so i hope this means free spots for weapon who never got a special variant! Hydra and eliter pls

Cephalobro

Oh yeah!! I seriously didn't think that the actual Sheldon's Picks were coming. I hope they do more surprise announcements like these. Looks like the hope of everything from Splatoon 1 returning to Splatoon 2 isn't dead after all. Actually, scratch that, I don't need Hammerhead Bridge coming back, so maybe only every single piece of gear and weapon from the first game coming back.

Last edited:

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
FINALLY I TOLD U SO YEEEEEESSSSSSS

rthprty

Inkling
NNID
overpants
Switch Friend Code
SW-2535-7455-0220
All I want is my refurbished mini splatling!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
So, my friend @link98655 just joined Squidboards and is hoping to be active, so everyone give him a warm welcome!

Cephalobro

So, the fact that they said a few more updates are coming to the game gives me hope that they give more hairstyles to Octolings. Inklings already have enough hairstyles, they don't need more. Just 4 more hairstyles per Octoling gender will finally make the options un-skewed between both species.

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Quite the kickoff for the week!

Dx8Zz16VsAAhGg3.jpeg

I've passed the three year mark in playing Baby's First Shooter: Child Gladiator Cephalopoid Wars :p, next week I'll have been at Squidboards for the same amount of time (I'm bad with directions and can't find the exit!), Enperry has got a friend enrolled into the cult pyramid scam forum, we've got more weapons inkcoming, *inhale* and they've announced a weeklong demo in March that'll include Salmon Run AND the Ranked Modes. :scared:

Code:
https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/1089442150067011586
Translation summary: weeklong demo in March. Play Turf War, Ranked, and Salmon Run. Saved data will carry over to full game. More details soon.

So, my friend @link98655 just joined Squidboards and is hoping to be active, so everyone give him a warm welcome!
*flips through welcome manual*
Where's that chapter where we screech at them, calling them a "skrub" and telling them to "git gud" at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom