• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fullmental

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pokeman92
Ugh don't remind me. I was supposed to get my copy of the art book today on release day and Amazon decided "haha nope we don't like you so your order is delayed" :( Reason number one why I never buy video games on preorder from them honestly. I'd much rather preorder through best buy (and get the same 20% discount anyway), and pick up at 10am when they open instead of waiting all day/for days after.

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
It's very probable I'll get Splatoon 2 together with the Nintendo Switch... I could had bought the Japanese one since it's the superior bundle, but it's not for sale anymore!

Wish they would include at least the stickers...

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I'd much rather preorder through best buy (and get the same 20% discount anyway), and pick up at 10am when they open instead of waiting all day/for days after.
Honestly, you saying that will make me consider pre-ordering the game from them. I already had a good experience with walking into the store and finding a table full of Switch consoles at the front door, then coming back the next day and still having 3 left available for me to acquire one from.

(That or I'll just walk in the store at 10 AM again. Can't be that hard of a game to get, right?)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oh yeah~ I pre-ordered that art book too. I should check to see if it's shipping or delayed as well.

Think I may get a tad twitchy eyed next week if my game doesn't ship on time... especially considering how far back I pre-ordered it.

And as for that pic, that's squid girl from the Squid Girl anime who's sort of an undersea Invader Zim, to put it roughly. Given the setting for Splatoon... looks like she won.

Her outfit became an in-game gear set. It was popular for some time because the dress and shoes are damage up, but the hat was opening gambit--I think. And for a while it was common to see Captain Squid Girl chargers and blasters because the captain's hat is also damage up.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
Yea these friday releases give me anxiety. If I find out it doesn't come on friday i will buy it and return the shipped copy lol. i cannot wait but i got a good deal so.

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
Captain Squid Girl?! Is that a codename for an anime spinoff?

It's weird that a company as big as Amazon receives such huge complains... you would think they would never sink like that.

You know what would it be cool? If when you order a Gear in the game, you have to visit a truck with a new character nearby: he's there to give you the Gear you ordered! Then, you see the truck moving out of the way... so, in this way you would know if there is new mail or not. Obviously the truck is like a Courier company... probably running the monopoly as much as that other Salmon Egg company!

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
Well, well... it seems like a certain Inkling girl is slowly getting in more fans. This war might turn into a David Vs. Goliath situation...

Wothur

Full Squid
NNID
Wothur
I've purposefully been trying to avoid posting anything. Whenever I try to write something interesting or constructive, it just ends up being a giant dumpster of hype.

My **** is so hard drywall is falling in from the ceiling.

Fluddinator

Pro Squid
Ah yes, the Octobrush!

You know... as weird as the Octarians might appear, that weapon was made with art in mind. I'm not joking.

It really gives out that mystique feeling to it... and a bit of Japanese, of course!

Maybe this weapon talks more about the Octarians than the actual Sunken Scrolls!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I can't figure out a word Fluddinator is trying to say and I'm so sorry

I really want someone with the full game to post all the sets of the weapons because I'm p worried about my Aerospray babies

Coricus

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4794-7152-2904
Ah yes, the Octobrush!

You know... as weird as the Octarians might appear, that weapon was made with art in mind. I'm not joking.

It really gives out that mystique feeling to it... and a bit of Japanese, of course!

Maybe this weapon talks more about the Octarians than the actual Sunken Scrolls!
The brush seems like a bit of a compliment to the Sunken Scrolls, thinking on it.

One of the Sunken Scrolls was of an Octarian painting. They've definitely got an artistic side.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

I really want someone with the full game to post all the sets of the weapons because I'm p worried about my Aerospray babies
We know that the regular Aerospray is getting suction bombs with curling bomb rush, which sounds delightful.

Fluddinator

Pro Squid

In simpler words, the Octobrush itself is very decorated! That's all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom