Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maave

Inkling Commander
The momentum on the joystick is messing with my aim. I stop pushing the joystick and the camera still slides a little further. Really screwing with motion+stick snaps.

Until I try the voice chat, I'm not going to say that Sony's solution is better (the only one I can compare to) because I'm not a fan of Sony's. Requiring the screen on the phone to be on is the mark of an unfinished project. But something that can totally be corrected in an update.
lol yeah. I develop on Android. It sounds like they didn't get the background tasks working yet. By default the app state will pause if focus is lost. It'll certainly be fixed in an update.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
I have been avoiding this site for the last few days but omg we're finally here. Single player is nice so far and the octolings seem to have better AI I keep getting my shields broken. Sunken scrolls are gonna be a problem.

Salmon Run is just as fun as it looked and hard.

I'm ready to pimp myself out.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Welp, I love this game! xD

We made fam happy launch day. I'm enjoying the game so far. I wanna figure out how to get those ability chunks.
The Spike replacement (already forgot his name lol) is the main way, he can remove sub abilitys on gear and turn them into chunks. They're also Salmon Run rewards. However whenever I select add slots Spike replacement says he's busy, so maybe you have to be a certain level first.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
I am so done

And honestly I would be #TeamBBQSauce anyway
Team Neither/whichever one wins (Cause I HATE condiments and don't have the game).

Anyways, Happy Splatoon 2 Day, everyone!!! Though I don't have the game, I'm glad to hear everyone else who was lucky enough to get it day 1 is enjoying it (even if it makes me jealous to no extent)! But anyways, this thread will remain open for ANY AND ALL Splatoon 2 discussion EXCLUDING Single Player Spoilers, as we've discussed before. Hope everyone enjoys inking the world away out there! Here's to the people that can take Squidkids, ink, and a gibberish language, package it all into a box, call it a game, and succeed in doing so! And here's to another few years of nothing but good, fun, splatting! Who am I kidding we're all gonna go full out maniac out there splatting each other and ruining friendships and such.

To celebrate, I've made a little something (not sure if it'll be right side up or sideways though):

IMG_0361.JPG

It's not fully complete (needs a background), but I just thought I'd share it with everyone.

Now, go splat some squids everyone!

Last edited:

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
Boss 2 is actually such a well designed boss omg. Like I can honestly say it trumps a lot of Mario Bosses.

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
Splatnet went from meh to terrible then lol

Random... but I love the new carbon roller! The little bomb is so fun to throw and watch people run away or try to shoot it LOL. It doesn't net me very many kills by itself but it's amazing for forcing someone to move and attacking them while they trying to escape the bomb.

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
*quick pop-up*

Umm... can someone make sure I'm not imagining things, but I think my charger can dodge roll! I'm in the test range trying to splatdash with a full charge but instead I do a short single roll with my full charge ready. o.o

*dives back into ink*

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Who am I kidding we're all gonna go full out maniac out there splatting each other and ruining friendships and such.
Mario party except its turf wars then? hahah.

Random... but I love the new carbon roller! The little bomb is so fun to throw and watch people run away or try to shoot it LOL. It doesn't net me very many kills by itself but it's amazing for forcing someone to move and attacking them while they trying to escape the bomb.
I want that weapon to be good as it was in Splat 1. So this is promising news....

...But then the level requirement for unlocking it. Oh...how I forgotten the days of those!

Well, fresh start. Fresh start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom