Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe nods to both Clam and Coral. "Ngyesh. Lets do it"

He lets his concentration slip and soft blue hues of light begin pulsating from his tentacles. Roe dives from cover and, with a few blasts from his brella, inks the space around the approaching octotroopers.

"Nice base, small fries. You couldn't capture a cuttlefish with this gear!", Roe gives a convincing laugh and pops open his brella just in time to block a return salvo from their octo shooters. "You guys stink worse than a salmonid patch at low tide. Guess I'll just have to trash this place myself. See ya!" Roe inks a path down the halls and turns just in time to throw an akanbe expression at the octotroopers before assuming squid form and speeding into the base. It isn't long before he's managed to become the center of security's attention.

Cephalobro

Clam: Let's go, let's go! *repeating himself*

Coral: *Running through the hall* Alright! We have a perfect opportunity. *shooting ink, then transforming into his octopus form to slip through security*

Clam: Good job, bro. You go ahead, I will thin out security so that our friend can escape them.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
A cacophony of ink splatters breaks the silence of the first floor hallways, as Roe dives his way around enemy fire. By the time he's drawn security off, his brella is thick with enemy ink. He goes on the offensive, splatting a few guards and taking some grazing shots himself. Things don't get the chance to turn desperate, as the octotroopers are caught by supporting fire from behind.

Roe jumps in surprise as the octotrooper in front of him splats, "Carp!" He looks over to see Clam's familiar figure. "Thanks! You can support your brother, I'm going to find something worth sabotaging to cover your escape. Did I mention I'm an electrical expert? Zapfish are my jam!" Roe turns down a hallway, looking back only to give a thumbs up before he progresses deeper in.

(think I'm gonna pause here, both to come up with a decent plan and to let the others have some input. Edited for Clam accuracy. My bad.)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral: *gives a thumbs up as well* Alright Clam, brothers in arms, literately! *shooting at the remaining Crimson Octarians on his side of the area*

Clam: *punching, kicking and defeating the remaining Crimson Octarians on his side of the area* Yes, just like old times!

(Now I'm going to wait for the others)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Lol. no it’s fine! xD I was enjoying reading you guy’s adventure part. Feels like a movie! I was just mainly waiting for Agent 507..)

Ginger smiles and gives small applause to the team.
“They’re moving so fast! ...wonder what they’re trying to accomplish..?”, she hums.

A chirpy tune sounds and she presses the button behind her ear to answer it.

“Hello?”

“It’s Runa.”, the voice, Runa, answers. “Okay sooo.. I think I have a floor eight passcode..”, she pauses and the asks. “which one did you want? The upper floor or the bottom floor?”

“O..oh uh.. the bottom one..?”, Ginger answers.

“Ahh..” Runa sighs. “Nope. Don’t have that one. Actually, it’s code isn’t listed anywhere..”

“Oh well.. thanks for trying.”

“No problem.”

Ginger hangs up, turns off the maps, and gets off of her Machine.

“So he’s definitely in there..”, she looks at the Agent. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Moving as quickly as she can she starts running, does a front flip, turns into her Inkto form, and super jumps to the entrance of the old Octoling base.

Agent 507

Inkling
“Hey wait up!” He says, running onto the rooftops, trying to catch up to ginger

Hours later he arrives, collapsing onto the ground in front of ginger, out of breath and in exhaustion.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She’s crossing her arms as she sees him. Shifting to putting her hands on her hips, she makes a harsh noise, showing she’s not amused.

“Took you long enough! What? Are you Agents allowed to just lounge around instead of training for stuff like this??”, this was mostly composed of a few recognizable words and a lot of harsh, scratchy noises.
So it’s quite hard to understand.

With her face the same color as her tentacles, she storms her way to the door of the base and goes in..

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
With her tentacles curling up tight and turning rose red, she turns on her heels and pushes her face into his.

“Well then maybe Octarians are the superior species?”, she growls. “And your lungs could be just as strong if you trained as hard as I do.”

She turns back around and makes her way to the center..

Agent 507

Inkling
"Superior species-- I will have you know I've been training for years, But the reason I have small lungs is because your people experimented on me!! but you know why I tolerate any of you so much??? Because I have hope that you all can be better than what you were back then!!" He shouted, his black tentacles straightening into spikes and turning crimson red, his eyes also changing into a light blue color.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Wakey wakey! It's time! Ohhhh this get me excited." Scrambling up, Shade whips around to see what is happening. Then it all comes back to him. "Oh joy. I'm sooooo happy." Shade says with little enthusiasm. "Oh come on pal, it's going to be so much fun! Well, for me at least.See you in a bit. " Without warning, the floor drops, this time litterly meant. He quickly turns into a blob to be able to not break his legs. He reforms and looks around. Shade has landed in a giant obstacle course of death. There are flame walls, Spinning saw blades, even rapid animals. "What kind of madness is this..." Shade mumbles to himself. "Ooooh good reaction time! That faster than your last time." Nix says through a speaker, clapping. "Lets see if you have improved!" "I ain't doing this." Shade says crossly. "Need a little insentive eh?" Suddenly the wall behind him drops and 3 red blobs drop out, forming into huminoud shapes. "Let me introduce you to R-1, R-2, and R-3. They're going to insentivise you!" Suddenly the 3 r's rush at him. Shade takes off down the course. "Good goody! There you go. Let's make it a spectator sport also. All of the TVs are now displaying your progress. "

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She stops again and looks back at him.

“Tolerate us?? You?”, she looks back and laughs. “Oh please! If anything I am tolerating you. With your nonsense about ‘ohh nooo they experimented on meee all the octarians are baaaddd time for me to go and KILL all of themmm and whine and complain and cry cry cry’.”, she makes a face of disgust and turns around.
“And the fact that you like to group me with them! The nerve!”, she stomps in frustration. “I am an Inktoling!! Do not ever group me with them!! All Octolings have a choice!! They aren’t all bad you ignorant Inkling!!”

She lets out a frustrated scream and goes through another door; going down the stairs that greet her..

(Hopefully that scream catches Nix’s attention..~)

Agent 507

Inkling
He chases after her “No wait, I wasn’t trying to—“ he slaps himself in the forehead “What I’m trying to say is...I just...dont think your like them and..” he scratches his head, thinking about his next words carefully “If anything...you’re nice...kind—well, those technically mean the same thing..but..” he blushes before whispering, loud enough to catch her attention, but not hearing it completely “I..think you’re cute...”

(The first move has been made V_V )

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(I feel like I'm godmoding so I'm going to sit back and let Agent control Nix. Also I'm interested to see how this goes. Sorry about the godmoding.

Agent 507

Inkling
(I feel like I'm godmoding so I'm going to sit back and let Agent control Nix. Also I'm interested to see how this goes. Sorry about the godmoding.
(Its all good, uhm I’m not sure how nix’ personality is, but I can try)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(xD oh gosh. Not the first move. Now I gotta have my love advancement deflecting reflexes up. Lol)

Tears start falling and she starts to move quicker, trying to get away from him.

“Don’t feed me these useless things. ‘Compliments’. Why you couldn’t even tell what I was in the first place! You’re only telling me this because I’m livid with you!”, she reaches the first below floor door and continues down the stairs. “Now stop stuttering and help me save Shade!!”

(Aww okay.. I didn’t think you were godmodding thoughhhh..)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Think of Nix as a snarky smart selfsentered person that will do anything to get what he wants. I mean look at the previous posts. Ya see what I mean? XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom