• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
He takes his giant sized ink pen and begins to draw the silhouette of ginger, smiling as it took form in the air, but then frowned as it didnt stay up for long and sloshed onto the ground in front of him. Sighing, he takes out a notebook and begins writing the events that have taken place down.

Cephalobro

Coral took out his Ink Tank to write one last message to his parents, Clam decided to help out.

Coral: Ready to give some closure to all of this?

Clam: I'm ready, this will help boost our morale for the coming battle.

Coral dips his hand into the ink to start the message. Clam dips his tentacle into the ink after that. They then write the message on the floor.

Dear Mom and Dad,

We are thankful for what you have provided us in order defend ourselves against the Crimson Octarians, we managed to escape Octo Valley and we even met an adorable Octoling whose name is Kelp, she is very kind and comforting, just like you. We hope that you're proud of us for making it to Inkopolis and saving our kind from being farmed. We know that due to the nature of ink, this message will only be temporary, but we hope that you'll read it anyways.

We love you,

Coral and Clam
Coral: It is done, this actually made me feel better!

Clam: See? Morale boosted!

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
-(Ddddddouble posttttttt I’m living on the edge.)-

(Aaaa I hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day! ^^ )

The combination of noises, the Agent’s ink hitting the ground and the Brothers’ chatter, makes Ginger stir a bit in her sleep.. resulting in her tilting to the right and losing balance.
As the side of her torso hits the seat of the bench with a solid thud, she makes a startled noise and jumps awake, only to fall right back asleep..

(And if you participated in the SplatFest I hope you had a great time!)

Cephalobro

(This Splatfest was better than some of the previous ones, enjoyed getting to Donnie King)

Clam: *Hears Ginger falling off the bench* Well, it's great that we didn't sleep on the bench.

Coral: Well, I was technically sleeping there, just on Kelp's lap.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe eventually wakes up with a stifled yawn. He rubs his eyes and looks to see who might still be out. Seeing that some others are still in and out, he quietly goes about a gear check and sorts out another length of cable to tie his tentacles back with.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Yeah, I agree with that one. But My posts may be short, I didnt get good sleep at all this weekend ಥʖ̯ಥ)
(If your posts are short it’s fineee. ^^)

(Well this was the first splatfest that I had ever gotten king/queen on. We also should start up the rp again and get it moving in a bit.)
(That’s amazing! I haven’t participated in any SplatFests yet.. they’re all too lameee xD
and yeahh. Now back to watchingg)

Cephalobro

Clam: I think we should check our supplies before the battle, you never know when they will help us win.

Coral: Alright, the Octoshot is still in good condition, the sub-weapon available to me is still in great numbers. Don't have access to a special weapon yet, but considering we will have strength in numbers, I think we'll be fine. The Ink Tank doesn't have any cracks or holes that would make the ink seep out.

Clam: So everything is in good condition.

Coral: Yup

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(If your posts are short it’s fineee. ^^)

(That’s amazing! I haven’t participated in any SplatFests yet.. they’re all too lameee xD
and yeahh. Now back to watchingg)
(lol I honestly don't care about what I chose sometimes. I just choose what my friends are on so we can do groups. The best thing about splatfest are either the shifty stations or the shells. I love to just spam the a button And see what I can get sometimes because I have never really used them other than gear slots. I actually accidentally rolled a pure again. Rip that.)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Ahhh lucky. I’ve never rolled a pure before xd so luckyyy)

Within the midst of her sleep she starts murmuring random code patterns, which her goggles respond to by emitting a map and locating different places and people..

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam think about what they are going to do after the battle is over.

Clam: If we do survive this battle, what do you want to do after it? I'm kind of tired of being nomadic, so maybe I'm going to help out Sheldon with weapon parts. What about you?

Coral: Me? I'm going to play Turf Wars and maybe get into Ranked, thinking on going on Salmon Runs as well. Kelp said that she will take me in, so I can definitely live with her.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She murmurs another code that makes the map rotate and focus on herself for a bit before zooming out and spliting into two. The first part quickly focuses on a scout group of Octolings moving around Octo Valley, the second part starts scanning the area around her..

Agent 507

Inkling
He wonders if he should wake ginger up for a moment, but then again at the same time, he wants to see where this goes...

(If you think ginger should be woken up, like this post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom