• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“Uhhh..”
She pauses and frowns..
Anything bothering...? No.. nothing really..’

She shakes her head and answers,
“No.. not really..”, and then she tilts her head, “why do you ask.. it’s not like it’ll matter to you.”, she rolls her eyes and yawns, “you don’t even know my name.. and I don’t know yours.. why would I tell you my troubles when we don’t even know each other..?”

It was rude, for sure, but she didn’t feel comfortable hearing him ask this, even if she didn’t have anything. He could use it against her for who knows why..
It becomes apparent that he’s starting to lose her attention as she looks away..

Agent 507

Inkling
“Well..Lets start by getting to know eachother, My name is Joseph. Though most call me Agent 507” He replies, waiting for her response to his friendly gesture.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She looks directly at him and tilts her head.
“Joseph... Agent 507..”, she parrots him and smiles at the sound of it.
Joseph Joseph Joseph..’

Smiling, she returns the gesture,
“My name is Gingivi-“, she stops and shakes her head as the smile disappears, “no.. my name is Ginger. I’m known as 602 around the Octarians...”

She turns a knob on the band of her goggles that makes them scan and tags his face and ink type. She then goes back to looking away and murmurs,
“It’s nice to meet you, 507.. Joseph..”

Cephalobro

Coral: Hey Clam, remember that celebratory party we had just before reaching the surface?

Clam: I remember it, we just had escaped Octo Valley along with our Ringed Octarian brethren and after escaping the Crimson Octarian pursuit.

Coral: Yeah, I remember dancing with Kelp that night. It was magical.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Taking some powder from his "pocket" he spreads it around himself in a circle. He sits down and crosses his legs and getting into a meditation pose. Closing his eyes, he starts to chant unintelligible words. The powder glows yellow and Shade floats a bit in the air a little.

Cephalobro

Clam: Coral, do you remember we read a book that talked about Octarian biology?

Coral: Yeah, before that I always questioned why Octolings are given more importance than other types of Octarians.

Clam: I think it has to do with the reproductive capabilities, the Octoling can reproduce one way or create life another way.

Coral: I remember the book stated that any Octarian with more than one tentacle can create another Octarian, but the second Octarian would always grow one less tentacle.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Breaking her quiet, Ginger sighs and looks down..
“..sorry for getting hot with you back there..”, she hugs her torso, “I mean.. while we were trying to save Shade..”, her voice drifts off..

Quickly, she cups her hands hides her face in them, completely forgetting about her goggles.
“I forgot that, although quick, you guys do things in short energy spurts... and when you took forever to get to the spot.. I thought..”,she whimpers and shakes her head, “I’m sorry..”

Cephalobro

Coral: Clam, I'm really sorry for ignoring you at the Crimson Octarian base.

Clam: It's fine, I only wanted you to be safe from whoever was coming, you had the right idea to get a move-on to save our kind.

Agent 507

Inkling
Breaking her quiet, Ginger sighs and looks down..
“..sorry for getting hot with you back there..”, she hugs her torso, “I mean.. while we were trying to save Shade..”, her voice drifts off..

Quickly, she cups her hands hides her face in them, completely forgetting about her goggles.
“I forgot that, although quick, you guys do things in short energy spurts... and when you took forever to get to the spot.. I thought..”,she whimpers and shakes her head, “I’m sorry..”
He chuckles again before patting her on the back "You've got nothing to apologize for."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(-you can call me Chuckles, unlike Sonic I don’t knuckle. )

She tries her best not to squirm as he touches her, but her discomfort becomes apparent as her tentacles twitch ever so slightly after each pat..

“But.. it wasn’t very nice.. o..or fair..”,she continues, “I.. I don’t even know what you’ve been through.. and I basically called you lazy..”

(Friend-Zoning part 1 in progress.. xd)

Agent 507

Inkling
He stops patting her after seeing her being slightly discomforted, thinking hard before he replies "Im over it.." he mumbles 'Im over it? Damnit joseph!' He thinks to himself as he tries to think of a new topic to talk about.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“O..oh..”, she squeaked..

She takes a peek at him and accidentally reads his face and tone as hostile over the topic and her apology.
Revealing her goggle obscured face from her hands again, she goes back to hugging herself and sighs...

Agent 507

Inkling
He notices her hugging herself and almost decides to wrap his arms around her, hesitating slightly for a minute before gently hugging her for a few seconds, then pulling himself off as his face becomes nearly crimson along with his tentacles.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Awww so cuteee)

His hug caught her off guard for the few seconds she was wrapped in it and as he pulls away, her brain crashed and now she’s frozen. Looking at him.

It doesn’t take her long though for her tentacles to curl and bunch up tight; turning coral red along with her face.
No longer consciously in control of her actions, she slaps him hard across his face and quickly cradles her hand as the pain recoils and sears through the nerves in her palm..

(But no.)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Daaaaamn, you really gonna do him like that? XD)

He blinks, almost as if he didnt feel her slap physically, but more emotionally, holding his cheek as he murmured "Sorry..."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Mwehehehe...)

Rubbing her hurting left palm with her right thumb she blinks and her brain reboots, letting her see the situation at hand and realizing what she just did.

“N..no.. I’m.. sorry..”, her voice drifts as tears roll over her cheeks as she watches him hold his cheek.
“I.. didn’t.. mean to..”
Wanting to make it better, she starts to reach out to touch his cheek but then hesitates and keeps her hand to herself...

(Hm.. poor 507... don’t worry. I’ll give him a chance for enduring all this abuse so far. xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom