• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Cephalobro

Clam and Coral look at the message they wrote on the ground for their parents.

Clam: You know, I wish there was some sort of way to stop the ink from disappearing.

Coral: Better yet, why not take a picture of the message? The picture will allow it to be eternal.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
With a lazy shrug, Roe shoulders his gear. After a bit of half-hearted tugging, he has it fully strapped on. The sudden blinking of lights from Ginger's goggles catches his attention. Roe hangs back while Agent wakes her.

"Must be hard to keep secrets with a quirk like that." He shrugs.

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam close their eyes to at least keep that message in memory. They then see two apparitions that nobody else can see.

Clam: What the?!

Coral: Yikes!

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She groans and yawns, the ends of her tentacles curling slightly as she wakes up and stretches.

“Hmm what...?”, she sees the maps open and sits up, pressing a button and closing it. “O..oh sorry...”

Agent 507

Inkling
He smiles and chuckles at her “no need to apologize..” he looks at her tentacles and smiles “I think your tentacles look nice..” he goes back to sitting where he used be, relaxing before the incoming battle arrives

(I’m getting some serious avengers vibes Right now XD)

Cephalobro

The apparitions start talking to Clam and Coral, with voices that are familiar to them.

Left apparition: Coral and Clam. It's me, your mother. I came here to tell you how proud I am of our little ones.

Right apparition: You two had grown so strong ever since the incident, as a father, we regret not coming to you earlier.

Coral: But why didn't you come to us earlier? I could've used some emotional support.

Clam: The two of us had to be on the run for so long.

Left apparition: We wanted to see you two take the challenges on your own to beat the harsh world at its own game.

Right apparition: We have one final request from beyond the grave and it's for you two. We want you to win this war, not only to finally end this constant torture but to also show those stuck-up Crimson Octarians that taking all the power for themselves is horrible. This would teach them a lesson about everything they did!

Coral: Is this goodbye forever? *eyes start to water*

Clam: If it is, I'll make sure Coral survives, just like how I promised you all those years ago.

Left apparition: It is, but we will tell you one final thing.

Right apparition: We are proud of you two and for the good things you have done. Escaping Octo Valley, reasoning with the Inklings and saving our kind from being farmed. We just need you two to win this battle, then we can move on.

Coral runs to the apparitions to hug them, but they just phase through him. Clam now has a serious look on his face. The two apparitions now disappear.

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She turns pink, in both face and deeper in tentacle color, as the nice compliment sinks into her still half asleep conscious.
He thinks... they look nice..?’,she bites her finger as she watches him.
Lifting up her goggles and sitting them on her bangs, she follows him..

“I... uh..”,she sits down next to him, “thanks for the compliment...”
Her words are covered in sleep, as if she could fall asleep at any given moment..

Cephalobro

Coral: *sees both Agent and Ginger sitting next to each other* Uh, I hope you didn't see me talk to nothing.

Clam: Don't worry Coral, they were busy doing something else.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe leans back against the adjoining wall, not particularly willing to butt into any of the scenes playing out in front of him. Instead, he pops an earbud in and cycles through some of his tunes.

Cephalobro

Clam: Well, since we're waiting for everyone to get ready for battle, let's share a creepy story.

Coral: Hmm, okay. How about the legend of the Chainsaw Shark?

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She shrugs his arm off and shakes her head,
“No.. I’ll be fine.. I don’t need much sleep anyways..”

She slides her goggles back over her eyes and looks away..

Cephalobro

Clam: Alright Coral, hope you won't have nightmares of this.

Coral: I'm more scared of the possibility of losing this battle than the Chainsaw Shark.

Clam: Okay, here it goes. The urban legend of the Chainsaw Shark speaks of a long-nosed shark that can swim on any water, fresh or salt. Stories of it claim that it went to villages close to bodies of water and take people from the villages. It is said that its teeth can cut through wood like butter, either way, it is a monster to be feared. The teeth can also rotate like a chainsaw, hence the name. Monster hunters have tried to come up with a weakness for it. Just like anything that rotates, the Chainsaw Shark's weakness is simply forcefully stopping the rotation of its teeth without its input. However, the shark itself only appears every 1000 years, so monster hunters needed to telegraph and predict when it would appear again. Despite the efforts of the monster hunters, countless villages were destroyed by the Chainsaw Shark appearances being from random bodies of water.

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
He grabs her attention with the question.
Confused, she looks at him,
“What do you mean..? Talk about what..?”

Dragging out her words, you could tell she’s more alert, the sound of her voice less covered in sleep and more in curiosity. She scans her brain for a possible problem that he could be asking about and in the process of doing so, she rubs her right forearm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom