• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Frick— my heart-!)

She bites her finger as she feels Joseph’s sad waves gently wash over her and making her feel even worse. Quickly racking her brain, she looks for a solution to stop his sad.

Ah... what do I do..?? Really? a slap? What were you thinking?? ...actually you weren’t thinking at all.. uh.. why did we slap him again?’, she hums as the cloud of thoughts sit over her for a minute before coming to an idea, ‘maybe a hug could work..?’

Making body contact wasn’t something she was skilled at, as the everyday touching of the peoples freaked her out. As even though this was true, she couldn’t stand Joseph being sad because of her.. so she tried.
Moving swiftly she gets closer to him and rests his head on her shoulder, wrapping her arms around his torso and pulling him in tight into her own body..

(Sad puppy. He’s such a sad puppy...~)

Agent 507

Inkling
(*INTENSE PUPPY EYES*)

His eyes widened as his face and tentacles went to a light red color, as his heart thumped loudly in his chest. He couldnt utter a word, he could only sit there and accept it.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Pfffttttt)

Ginger accidentally sighs into his ear as she slightly feels the pounding of his heart.
He’s no longer sad.. That was close..

Relaxing the hug and closing her eyes she murmurs,
“I’m not the best at this type of stuff.. I’m sorry.. I hope you can forgive me..”

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Clam: *looks at Agent and Ginger* So, did you go through with Kelp like this?

Coral: Yes but not quite.

Clam: What do you mean?

Coral: Well, it started with Kelp following me all the time, sometimes even with the habit of getting her face close to mine. I tell ya, she would do this while I was sleeping. But then something inside me, it told me that this is the love that I'm looking for all these years.

Clam: Well, how did it end?

Coral: I just decided to accept it, remember Kelp and I kept sneaking out while you were asleep?

Clam: Yeah, and that worried me a lot!

Coral: She often told me how she feels and stuff, but it wasn't until that dance that I decided to make my move, I was nervous at first, in the unlikely chance that she would say no. But I asked her out and she said yes!

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(I don't want to interrupt you guys XD)

Looking over at them, Shade smiles, remembering her. He sighs sadly and swipes some of the powder. He floats back towards the ground. After gathering the powder, he walks over to the two C's. "Have you guys ever had a X7 weapon?" He asks.

Cephalobro

*Coral and Clam look at Shade with a confused expression*

Coral: Nope.

Clam: We only heard of it, but never seen it.

Coral: The only weapon I had my entire life is this Octoshot.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"The X7 is a type of weapon, most people have never heard of it. The octoshot you have now is a C17. The X7...well you could say it is every weapon and no weapon at the same time."

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Seeing that the personal moments are wrapping up, Roe pops his earbuds back out in time to catch Shade's question. He gives an exasperated sigh. "Why can't octarians ever invent something cool? Like a self-installing multichannel effects processor... Or cable that counter coils itself when you're packing up. It's always gotta be some shadowy weapon we've never seen anything like." He grumbles.

Cephalobro

Clam: Well, at least the weapons we had when we escaped Octo Valley managed to save our lives.

Coral: If it weren't for them, then we would've been extinct.

Clam: For whatever weird reason, the Crimson Octarians think the Ringed Octarians can't just simply live a free life. It's either farming or execution.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"The C17s aren't bad, no their actually the best singular weapon to date. But the X7 is a adaptable weapon that could be a upgrade to your current weapon."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Yeah I have a friend that manufactures weapons and he's actually the creator of the X7's original idea and the concept behind it. The octoshot was one of his ideas during the Great War. He created weapons during the war for both sides. Knowing him, he's still hulled up in his "fortress". I haven't seen him in a while, and he might know how to fix the overhewting problem that was there for the X7s a while. "

Cephalobro

Clam: Maybe I can help, I do plan on helping out Sheldon with weapon parts after this war and he looks like he needs help from an Octarian. This can be my practice run.

Coral: So he can transform the Octoshot into a weapon that changes? That idea is so cool!

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade thinks a moment before replying. "Now that I think about it, he could probobly use some help. But it's very far into octo valley..." Pause. "Yeah we could go there and maybe I could convince him to give you guys a X7. It does come with with a toll though. We should ask the others before we go though."

Agent 507

Inkling
(Pfffttttt)

Ginger accidentally sighs into his ear as she slightly feels the pounding of his heart.
He’s no longer sad.. That was close..

Relaxing the hug and closing her eyes she murmurs,
“I’m not the best at this type of stuff.. I’m sorry.. I hope you can forgive me..”
He doesnt reply with words, but instead, He wrapped his arms around her just as she did him, holding her close for a few seconds before letting go "You're forgiven.."

Cephalobro

Clam and Coral ask Agent, Ginger and Roe a question.

Clam: Is it fine if Shade, Coral and I go to Octo Valley?

Coral: There's someone to meet there.

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Well frick. xD)

She smiles and lets go of him only to look up at the Brothers,
“Go meet a someone..? Why..?”

Her tentacles uncurl and wash out back to their pink to red color as she tilts her head in curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom