• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Suggestion Thread

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I don't really have any complaints. I don't see anything wrong with anything so far...

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Spoiler boxes
like this
and spoilers that you have to highlight (aka black text with black highlight)

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Suggestion: Perhaps split the Squad Recruitment posts to a forum other than the Crispy Calimari into their own recruitment/LFS section?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Has anyone suggested a trades board? I'm currently trying to find everyone who wants to share their wares (basically in my sig) and exchange NNIDs so that they'll appear in Booyah Base.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Has anyone suggested a trades board? I'm currently trying to find everyone who wants to share their wares (basically in my sig) and exchange NNIDs so that they'll appear in Booyah Base.
When you order someone's gear, the sub abilities don't stay.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
When you order someone's gear, the sub abilities don't stay.
There's a chance you can get an exact replica of all abilities. It's small but when you do get it, jeez it is expensive. The prima guide says to order one gear at a time, in order to not delay delivery.

criminal

Inkling
NNID
awesome_addict
Are there any introductory pages on the site? I'm new and I don't understand how anything on the site works (apart from the forums). How do I join squads and create conversations and such? It would be nice to easily access this information.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
A longer history for the Shoutbox would be pretty awesome. An IRC channel alternative would be even better.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Yes, please create a seperate forum for Squad Recruiting. The thread is pretty dead ( heh, rhymes), and I more need recruits!

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I just tried updating my squad thread when it notified me that I cannot have more than 20 images per post. However, the images I posted are very small (country flags for each of our members), so I fail to see what the problem is. This is not 1998 anymore. If your internet connection is so bad that it can't handle a few images, then you shouldn't be playing games online in the first place. Embedded videos and gifs on the other hand? Sure, limit those.
Could a staff member please acknowledge my post? Thanks.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
I just tried updating my squad thread when it notified me that I cannot have more than 20 images per post. However, the images I posted are very small (country flags for each of our members), so I fail to see what the problem is. This is not 1998 anymore. If your internet connection is so bad that it can't handle a few images, then you shouldn't be playing games online in the first place. Embedded videos and gifs on the other hand? Sure, limit those.
This so much

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Can the shoutbox be removed or have better moderation? Every time I've opened it this week it's people talking about other topics or post lewd pictures of anime girls. Absolutely nothing about Splatoon.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Could a staff member please acknowledge my post? Thanks.
I'll be back with an answer for this soon.

Can the shoutbox be removed or have better moderation? Every time I've opened it this week it's people talking about other topics or post lewd pictures of anime girls. Absolutely nothing about Splatoon.
We'll be addressing this in the near future.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
We definitely need a "weekly newspaper" type of thing for Squidboards. There's so many updates and news and information across Squidboards, and it would be nice to see the whole thing come together, where we can lay out Splatoon news and update, new information about Squidboards, showcase certain threads and videos in the Splatoon community, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom