• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Suggestion Thread

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
Can the staff store all the locked topics somewhere else? (You guys have a Staff Forum, right?)
Makes the forum look messy honestly.

And like others have said, we need a dedicated section to Squads as soon as possible, especially with update coming out soon.
Can we also have a location to display what squad you are in in your post-bit?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey! This formal suggestion got lost in the Crispy Calamari, but maybe someone could look at it?
RP Sub Petition

The gist of it is that a separate section for RPing would help people find related content and bring attention to games.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Thanks for the continued support and suggestions everyone.

We'll have some new updates to the site coming around the time of the update, so stay tuned, and keep posting your feedback!

Ivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
godwit1ivy
Just a few suggestions top of my head, hopefully they can get integrated into the site. This concerns the groups page more than anything. It would be great to have different ranks within a team/squad instead of just regular member and group owner. Something to the effect of Captain, co-captain, etc. and perhaps ranked positions (1 Sniper, 2 Sniper) Also if there was a way to integrate tournament results with squid ID's to highlight stats, record of the team/squad, and things of that nature. Finally a league of sorts with a season, different divisions based on skill, and a season standings page. Hopefully something like this can exist in the future!

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
edit: ignore this, found my answer :ability_ninjasquid:

Last edited:

Ivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
godwit1ivy
Just a few suggestions top of my head, hopefully they can get integrated into the site. This concerns the groups page more than anything. It would be great to have different ranks within a team/squad instead of just regular member and group owner. Something to the effect of Captain, co-captain, etc. and perhaps ranked positions (1 Sniper, 2 Sniper) Also if there was a way to integrate tournament results with squid ID's to highlight stats, record of the team/squad, and things of that nature. Finally a league of sorts with a season, different divisions based on skill, and a season standings page. Hopefully something like this can exist in the future!
In addition to this, the group events page could use some updating. This includes being able to actually post an event in your group and the date/time working properly, as well as the potential for an organization to set up a tournament on squidboards, and directly linking your team to that tournament. This could automatically upload into the team/squads events page and even at some point add in statistics (W/L, K/D, Points, etc)

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
2 issues:

-The site lags horribly. Is there a memory leak of some sort? I've never had this problem with xenforo before and it's ONLY squidboards
-Threads that I'm watching do not alert me after one or two days so I have no idea when people respond.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Can you add the Calendar page to a Squad? That would be helpful. I don't know if it was set up that way or not.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
just wanted to say that telling us the current rotation for both turf war and ranked was an awesome addition
edit: prob not necessary as it might mess with the clean looks of it, but perhaps add a countdown of some sort to tell people when the rotation is ending. idk would be nice to have as opposed to figuring it out off the top of the head

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Since the map rotation basically looks lifted from splatooniverse could you add the next 2 rotations as well like they have?

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I like the info myself, i have nowhere else to go to find out.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Can we expand the categories for guides? Maybe like "Basic Team strategy" and things of the such? I'd like to write one about TOing, but I think it'd be better placed as a guide rather than a long OP.

Deez1

Inkling
Hi guys. im new to this site and proably posting on the wrong thread. I heard that there are a few threads on here of people looking for team mates and trailing people for tournaments and competitive stuff. Anyone care to lend a hand please and help me find those threads or point me in the right direction? It would help me out a lot :)

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hi guys. im new to this site and proably posting on the wrong thread. I heard that there are a few threads on here of people looking for team mates and trailing people for tournaments and competitive stuff. Anyone care to lend a hand please and help me find those threads or point me in the right direction? It would help me out a lot :)
You can go to the Squid Locator board. It's listed if you click on forums up top.

Deez1

Inkling
You can go to the Squid Locator board. It's listed if you click on forums up top.
thank you kindly :)
i do have another question. i pressed on teams and saw a bunch of groups. what do i do from there?

D

Deleted Member

We need an update the smiley list of all the gear added in the August 2.0.0 patch and add weapon icons too.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
I think we should sort out the Inkopolis Plaza. It gets hard searching for mafia and ICs and fanfics and stuff.

MORE SUBFORUMS PUHLEEZ.

For examples, go to pokecommunity.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom